Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

BONGHITZ posted:

It's like water sports but with farts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Teflon Don posted:

Can't you get arrested in the UK for Internet comments or am I thinking of NZ?

NZ passed the harmful digital communications act last month.Up to $50k fine or two years jail for bullying, three years for 'incitement to suicide'

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Sorry the 21st century hasn't caught up to you yet.

I'd swipe left on your stupid pollack face all goddamn day

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Branis posted:

what the gently caress is airplay

its called airdrop to send other phones items. airplay allows you to send stuff to a computer or appletv.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Branis posted:

I'd swipe left on your stupid pollack face all goddamn day

Careful. This thread has more of them than season two of the wire.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Jaguars! posted:

NZ passed the harmful digital communications act last month.Up to $50k fine or two years jail for bullying, three years for 'incitement to suicide'

So like do they have to suicide to get the full three years or what

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
why must i always pick the long nights to quit dippin

no wonder it doesn't last long

deratomicdog
Nov 2, 2005

Fight to Fly. Fly to Fight. Fight to Win.
there are short nights?

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Jaguars! posted:

So what you are saying is that if I tell you to top yourself I can get a free trip to NZ on extradition on an all expenses paid trip?

Kill yourself.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

So what you are saying is that if I tell you to top yourself I can get a free trip to NZ on extradition on an all expenses paid trip?

Kill yourself.

i feel bad

there nz government get him arrested

send two gorillas and that might not be enough

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

WBRB, killing myself for the greater good

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

lol at the philly cop trying to sell tickets to a fundraiser on a t-stop

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
So how about that virginia stuff

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I watched the cell phone video that the suspect shot, hoollly poo poo it was like a horror movie I was shouting at the screen "RUN BITCH RUN!"

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Got a part-time job working for DOC. Trying to figure out if I want to work in parole&probation. I spend most of the day in my car so I don't get to work with other people very often. Met an interesting colleague today. Some quotes:

"You know, I wouldn't be surprised if, 2 or 3 years after he's out of office, we find out he was a Moslem the whole time. OBAMA IS A MOSLEM! HE IS A MOSLEM"

"These people are garbage"

"I was a cop for 15 years"

He laughed when I conceded that there was *one* public program I didn't want to be taxed for: molestor monitoring. I'm an adult without any kids, it aint me they're trying to diddle. END THE NANNY STATE.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
stay out of corrections in any capacity including probation and parole. It has no positives and will leave you a hateful husk of a human that only gets joy out of the misery and suffering of your incompetent coworkers.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Actually corrections seems like the perfect career for someone with a film degree.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
hope youre prepared to witness buggery

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Once you been in jail long enough you know to time your buggery to the guards rounds, so you should have at least 15-30 minutes if you do it right.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I would bugger the poo poo out of KFFF

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I picture shep and whip going at it like the gently caress scene in brokeback mountain. Just two rugged men in a tent and a handful of spit as lube.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Branis posted:

I picture shep and whip going at it like the gently caress scene in brokeback mountain. Just two rugged men in a tent and a handful of spit as lube.

i'm heath ledger

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Branis posted:

So how about that virginia stuff

It's the best body cam murder since that campus cop.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Grem posted:

God drat

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
That's pretty grim

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

i'm only upset because she's a pretty blonde white girl

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

lol it's true. It never would have gotten this much traction if it was only the camera man.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Branis posted:

I'm as far from rugged as you can get. I'm a scrawny nerd type best described as "that kid who got bullied in high school."

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

lol it's true. It never would have gotten this much traction if it was only the camera man.

its prolly cuz it happened live on air too

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

Branis posted:

stay out of corrections in any capacity including probation and parole. It has no positives and will leave you a hateful husk of a human that only gets joy out of the misery and suffering of your incompetent coworkers.

yep

Grem posted:

drat son

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 days!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

i'm only upset because she's a pretty blonde white girl

You see that girl's fiancee? God drat he's probably suicidal cause no loving way is he going to get a girl like that ever again.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Cop gay. So What posted:

I'm as far from rugged as you can get. I'm a scrawny nerd type best described as "that kid who got bullied in high school."

That explains a lot :)

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Grem posted:

You see that girl's fiancee? God drat he's probably suicidal cause no loving way is he going to get a girl like that ever again.

Lmao. If a dude is punching above his weight class he's either hung or loaded. He's a TV reporter in Roanoke loving Virginia so you can cross off the latter.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Lmao. If a dude is punching above his weight class he's either hung or loaded. He's a TV reporter in Roanoke loving Virginia so you can cross off the latter.

He's gonna get drowned in pussy, he's a public figure now famous for tragically losing his fiancé. Ladies all over Roanoke are lining up to comfort him with their sex.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
dude looks like a younger, chubbier conan O'Brien so he must be packin.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Let's just say the tv camera isn't the only tripod he's used to working with.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
I take it back, he looks like the guy from the sonic commercials

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Legit just lol'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU