Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Yeah I've read about that one and I'm sure it works great. If I ever saw a line I'd just cut it off at a couple points with some boric acid and they were all usually gone within 48 hours

Not to the above post but for all reading you don't need a visible layer of the powder. As long as there's a fine layer you can't see it'll kill 'em. Also sticks around after being exposed to moisture pretty well. Maybe not a heavy rain but yeah. It gets on their feet and then they carry it around to infect others and the nest. They clean their feet and it kills them from the inside out fast

It's probably the easiest and cheapest way to nip ants, roaches, and termite infestations in the butt before it gets bad. Not sure why it's so unknown

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Aug 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Big pest control is out to drive down the home remedies :tinfoil:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Is there anybody on here named Marty with an 860 area code?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
So Hinge is now replacing Tinder? Hinge's gimmick is that you're easily traceable to people, as it derives matches solely from your social networking contacts. I guess it's more women-friendly that way.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Leather Bear posted:

So Hinge is now replacing Tinder? Hinge's gimmick is that you're easily traceable to people, as it derives matches solely from your social networking contacts. I guess it's more women-friendly that way.

I like Hinge but its messaging system is loving atrocious.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I get the point I guess but I wish there was a "don't show social connection friends" option for tinder

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Is there anybody on here named Marty with an 860 area code?

im 860 but I'm not marty

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

im 860 but I'm not marty

Some guy with an 860 number keeps texting me

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Some guy with an 860 number keeps texting me

its me answer back for some hot sexting

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
txt him a dick pic or a pic of your cornhole

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Mike-o posted:

txt him a dick pic or a pic of your cornhole

why not both?

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

ebb do both

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
then screenshot it for us

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

...no.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

its me answer back for some hot sexting

yo why you in CT

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im not its just my new cheap burner had this #

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

:wink:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'm getting over being sick but we're out in the mojave now, taking runny shits in a bathroom with no AC at 102 degrees. Feels like I'm back in Iraq. Also when I woke up I saw a convoy of Strykers moving out from Barstow to Ft Irwin. Even though I'm sick and taking shits in the desert I'm glad I'm not still in the loving army. Next stop, Vegas :feelsgood:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

So did you jerk off in the porta or

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Not yet. Gettin good and sweaty so I can use my ball sweat as lube.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
loving crock pots are the daddest, I just slow cooked a loving corned beef brisket for 10 hours holy poo poo it's delicious :yum:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

:agreed:

Lazy and efficient

I know it's poor man scrub bachelor status but I just got the super George foreman aka the Cuisinart griddles anyone use it?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I have some mediocre variant of it. It was great for cooking in a hotel room when my other options were cereal or a 3rd world Dennys. I think I've used it once since.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Dead Reckoning posted:

Not on its own. Dissolve 1/3 cup sugar and 1 tbsp boric acid in 1 cup warm water, then soak cotton balls in the mixture so that the ants can easily drink it. Put it on a shallow dish next to their trails, problem solved. After they are gone, wipe away the trails with water or another cleaner.

Boric acid is also great for dusting behind base boards and in cracks to gently caress up roaches.

Every time ants have tried to come in from outside I've dusted barriers with diatomaceous earth and dusted their trails with it. Like, really heavy application. Stopped them every time.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

:agreed:

Lazy and efficient

I know it's poor man scrub bachelor status but I just got the super George foreman aka the Cuisinart griddles anyone use it?

Throw it out and get yourself a crockpot

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Let's just say a school in the Big Ten conference. A lot of major universities are developing online programs for adult learners, particularly for graduate school.

modedit: nope

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
School of the Americas Executive Distance MBA

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Two Finger posted:

Throw it out and get yourself a crockpot

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

lol

Veins is back in town

How personal was the deleted content in question?

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Holy loving thunderstorm batman. No time between the flash and the sound.

edit: My computer survived :toot:

tyler fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Aug 27, 2015

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Zeris posted:

School of the Americas Executive Distance MBA
Everyone's going to look down on you because you learned how to extinguish your cigarettes on a dissident's scalp online instead of in a classroom setting.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Yeah I've read about that one and I'm sure it works great. If I ever saw a line I'd just cut it off at a couple points with some boric acid and they were all usually gone within 48 hours

Not to the above post but for all reading you don't need a visible layer of the powder. As long as there's a fine layer you can't see it'll kill 'em. Also sticks around after being exposed to moisture pretty well. Maybe not a heavy rain but yeah. It gets on their feet and then they carry it around to infect others and the nest. They clean their feet and it kills them from the inside out fast

It's probably the easiest and cheapest way to nip ants, roaches, and termite infestations in the butt before it gets bad. Not sure why it's so unknown

Note that if you ingest the boric acid in small amounts it'll make your rear end explode and your life miserable. So don't be a dumbass and forget to wash your hands/countertops/etc when you mix that up

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Mothergently caress. Today I was supposed to get my final paycheck from the previous job, including 93 hours of annual. Which is, of course, missing. Which is, of course, necessary to pay the goddamned RENT on Tuesday. They tracked down the fuckup and will mail me a check on Monday. gently caress, gently caress, gently caress.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

im very excited that Ford may bring the Bronco back

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'm probably gonna watch submarine movies today. Crimson Tide and possibly K-19.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

Note that if you ingest the boric acid in small amounts it'll make your rear end explode and your life miserable. So don't be a dumbass and forget to wash your hands/countertops/etc when you mix that up
I felt like I didn't need to add that you should keep your insect poisons away from your human food, but yes, this is a good point.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Leather Bear posted:

I'm probably gonna watch submarine movies today. Crimson Tide and possibly K-19.

Das Boot. The long version. In German.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

uncut if you can get it. i got it on dvd and i think im gonna watch it again tonight

(5 hours!)

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Followed by Down Periscope so you don't end up like VV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
how about that new one where they find lost gold national treasure style?

• Locked thread