Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

Epic High Five posted:

Swampland you are a national treasure gay hippie liberal jew-hating chicken coward jew commie

Stop doxing me bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gozinbulx
Feb 19, 2004
Man, the irony/sadness of these people saying it's "the left/liberals" who are the ones politicizing this event.... I can't even.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Goatman Sacks posted:

Mike Huckabee literally gained 100 pounds because Michelle Obama said it was bad. He would be dead right now if Michelle Obama came out strongly against shooting yourself in the face.

Todd Starnes did the same thing, for the same reasons!

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Between Trump and Duggar apparently all you have to do to become Teflon with conservative voters is be on their tvs for a while.

If the cast of CSI ever runs its loving game over.

If George Zimmerman ran in this primary, I have no doubt he would poll in the top 5 or 7 right off the bat.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

AsInHowe posted:

Todd Starnes did the same thing, for the same reasons!

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

nachos posted:

If George Zimmerman ran in this primary, I have no doubt he would poll in the top 5 or 7 right off the bat.

He would try and go after a black man.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Speaking of Zimmerman

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/george-zimmerman-virginia-shootings-are-a-hate-crime-by-black-pansy-and-obamas-an-ignorant-baboon/

quote:

Pansy Fester lee Flanagan, too much of a daisy to deal w/racism. Murders 2 whites. Hate crime, 100%. Racist Obama says nothing condeming.

White woman & man get murdered by a Black P.O.S. 8 hours later B. Hussein Obama the divider still says NOTHING.

“the # of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism,” - Ignorant Baboon

EDIT: He just posted this with comment

"This is what I look like when I am hiding waiting for Karma"

Someone said they wanted to slap him for the comments and his response

quote:

We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me. Give it a whirl cupcake.

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 15:43 on Aug 27, 2015

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Reminder that he's literally homeless and buried under debt

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

And will probably never hold a job again

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Who's pool is that then?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Uroboros posted:

Who's pool is that then?

The hotel's?

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Uroboros posted:

Who's pool is that then?

He jumped some dude's fence. That cigar he pulled out of a trash can.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I'd be surprised if the guy wasn't showered with wingnut welfare by this point. If he hasn't already started a gofundme with the subtitle "IT'S ME, THE GUY THAT SHOT THAT BLACK KID THAT ONE TIME", he'd probably get a ton of money from the crazies.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

quote:

I dont have a house, I have hundreds of homes that supporters have welcomed me into.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Go gently caress yourself Nolte/Shapiro

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
http://wonkette.com/593312/james-okeefe-releases-shock-video-of-hillary-campaign-torturing-puppies

O'Keefe is back with his most underwhelming video yet. Dude is the king of lovely entrapment schemes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHEClMxnpg

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

they found a rainbow flag in a gay man's apartment? drat. hitler was right

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
It's gotta be spite right? No one can actually equate the two, right?

This loving country.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

GutBomb posted:

This loving country.

Shapiro/Breitbart/Nolte DESPISE LGBT people and will do anything to stoke the "kill fags" audience that they call too

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

GutBomb posted:

This loving country.
The right has been looking for a way to fight back against gay marriage/gay rights now that gay marriage is the law of the land and it's no longer broadly acceptable to publicly hate gay people for being gay.

Of course they're going to equate the two and run with this.

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!

Sir Tonk posted:

http://wonkette.com/593312/james-okeefe-releases-shock-video-of-hillary-campaign-torturing-puppies

O'Keefe is back with his most underwhelming video yet. Dude is the king of lovely entrapment schemes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHEClMxnpg

Wait, is their entrapment scheme literally to have someone volunteer for the Clinton campaign undercover, break election laws and then report that as CLINTON CAMPAIGN BREAKS ELECTION LAWS?
:sigh:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

James Garfield posted:

Wait, is their entrapment scheme literally to have someone volunteer for the Clinton campaign undercover, break election laws and then report that as CLINTON CAMPAIGN BREAKS ELECTION LAWS?

Would that surprise you?

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

GutBomb posted:

This loving country.

Skme people in these circles sometimes talk about how the Holocaust (where they, you know, killed gays) was started because the Nazis were too nice to them. It's mostly moronic revisionism, saying that gays were actually a privileged class, though a lot of them probably consider the main problem with the Holocaust to be that Hitler was only able to torment people for a finite period of time limited by their life on Earth.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

OK fine it's only fair that we take the rainbow flag down from the South Carolina capitol.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

James Garfield posted:

This is the man who broke into a federal senator's office to tap her phone to prove.... I don't know, but his plans are loving dumb and never work. Well, I mean, they work, but only when there's a cabal of republicans who are looking for the thinnest possible pretense to violate the constitution with bills of attainder.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

It's amusing that they think that this means that all of the criticism of the Confederate Flag is invalidated.

James Garfield
May 5, 2012
Am I a manipulative abuser in real life, or do I just roleplay one on the Internet for fun? You decide!

radical meme posted:

Would that surprise you?

It's not as bad as wiretapping a sitting senator and getting let off with probation, no.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

nm

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost
I remember how the last time Zimmerman commited murder went. He acted like a wee helpless babe in court and had his attorney argue he was so pathetic and weak he ~needed~ a gun to shoot people or he would just die from his insufficient will. Zimmerman is the platonic form of the fearful man child.

Dr. Red Ranger fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Aug 27, 2015

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Report released today on the Planned Parenthood videos

quote:

In a letter sent to Congress and in a report by the investigative research firm Fusion GPS, Planned Parenthood found at least 42 deceptive cuts of dialogue in five videotapes released by the anti-abortion Center for Medical Progress (CMP) based in Irvine, California.
The cuts at times made abortion clinic doctors appear to be replying to questions they weren’t asked. What’s more, transcripts of the dialogue include 1,400 words that weren’t in the discussion, the report found.

The report is fascinating

http://ppfa.pr-optout.com/ViewAttachment.aspx?EID=mr9WXYw4u2IxYnni1dBRVk3HDyuhhkPMnFMCvK5fVC8%3d

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Report released today on the Planned Parenthood videos

The report is fascinating

http://ppfa.pr-optout.com/ViewAttachment.aspx?EID=mr9WXYw4u2IxYnni1dBRVk3HDyuhhkPMnFMCvK5fVC8%3d

I'm sure this will get plenty of coverage in the msm.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

beatlegs posted:

Crowder is writing an "expose" on Buzzfeed for publishing an article about it

quote:

Buzzfeed is REALLY not going to like what I'm writing right now. Perhaps some private, less-than-honest emails uncovered? Hmmm...

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Dr. Red Ranger posted:

I remember how the last time Zimmerman commited murder went. He acted like a wee helpless babe in court and had his attorney argue he was so pathetic and weak he ~needed~ a gun to shoot people or he would just die from his insufficient will. Zimmerman is the platonic form of the fearful man child.

And now he wants everyone to think he's Charles Bronson.

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx
I'm sure Buzzfeed even knows who that clown-rear end doof is.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

beatlegs posted:

Planned Parenthood is allegedly selling baby parts and is saying that the video was allegedly edited. We report, you decide.

Rating: Mostly True

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I love that they didn't even bother to doctor the timestamps or frame counts to hide the wild and disingenuous cuts and everybody still jumped right on board

You could come forward with a signed confession that Satan himself made and cut these videos and the right would STILL wave them like a delusional battle flag for all evidence matters though

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum

Epic High Five posted:

I love that they didn't even bother to doctor the timestamps or frame counts to hide the wild and disingenuous cuts and everybody still jumped right on board

You could come forward with a signed confession that Satan himself made and cut these videos and the right would STILL wave them like a delusional battle flag for all evidence matters though

Its really weird seeing a few facebook friends still charge ahead even after seeing the unedited versions, or so they say. Its like the mindset stuck and they still connect the backwards dots even when watching the real deal.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Of course the Center for Medical Progress would be based in Irvine. It's a loving conservative white sociopath haven..

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Is this something that could be taken up in a legal way by Planned Parenthood against CMP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Is this something that could be taken up in a legal way by Planned Parenthood against CMP?

It'll get dismissed "as a harmless prank" like the times James O'Keefe wiretapped an elected official's office or when he tried to entrap a female reporter in a boat's cabin.

E: even if it goes to court and they get nailed to the wall, all of them will tweet nonstop in a D'Souza-esque fugue state.