Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
If Karin doesn't end up in the game, I, too, will main Rainbow Mika

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Vesper's breakdown of R. Mika

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnr_jLncAmw

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Taste the loving rainbow

Ashtarath
Oct 11, 2012

capcom is really putting that jiggle tech to work

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Same

Trollhawke
Jan 25, 2012

I'LL GET YOU THIS YEAR! EVEN IF I SAID THIS LAST YEAR TOOOOOO
God I love the smell of salty succubi in the morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1Oom5r-cWY

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Ashtarath posted:

I didn't realize her butt jiggled too :eyepop:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Ashtarath posted:

thats downright Dead or Alive right there

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
r mika creates impossible standards no woman could achieve: summoning a wrestling ring out of thin air

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Just heard about R. Mika. What is she supposed to be? Some perverted Japanese wrestler? I don't understand. Honestly, I feel like my description is like saying "wet water" because everything is more perverted in Japan.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

thats downright Dead or Alive right there

I remember there was some controversy in that game about banning certain costumes so that it would be taken more seriously. Then like a few days down the road another swim suit pack was announced.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Safety Scissors posted:

Just heard about R. Mika. What is she supposed to be? Some perverted Japanese wrestler? I don't understand. Honestly, I feel like my description is like saying "wet water" because everything is more perverted in Japan.

I remember there was some controversy in that game about banning certain costumes so that it would be taken more seriously. Then like a few days down the road another swim suit pack was announced.

She's a Russian Zangief fangirl isn't she?

Dastardly
Jun 14, 2011

Fresh outta hecks.
I hope Mika's character page image is hinting at an in-game stage. Winning a round launches the opponent over the rope. Win a second time and the fight is taken to the table.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

My favorite method of execution

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Women_Pro-Wrestling_Project

Mika's basically just a pretty typical Japanese Woman Pro-Wrestler, garish mask/costume and all. The closest thing she had to a storyline in Alpha 3 was idolizing Zangief, so really just the pro-wrestling angle all the way down, which is why the Mic-drop V-skill and tag-team partner is perfect for her.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

AnonSpore posted:

Yeah, Mika is canonically a big Zangief fangirl.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Safety Scissors posted:

Haha yeah those japanese sure are disgusting perverts

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
*breathing heavily, gnashing teeth* Those loving perverted Japanese...

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

AnonSpore posted:

*breathing heavily, gnashing teeth* Those loving perverted Japanese...

how dare those perverts make me feel cartoon lust

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Japanese women's wrestling is actually far better than it is in the USA

tbh if R Mika didn't have the heartnipples or the boob window, her costume wouldn't actually be all that outlandish

Cabbagepots
Apr 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Make it more outlandish.

Make it so she's basically wearing nothing but heart-shaped stickers on her naughty bits. Now that's money.

Sarchasm
Apr 14, 2002

So that explains why he did not answer. He had no mouth to answer with. There is nothing left of him but his ears.

R. Mika's trading card seems to be gesturing towards an eventual Sakura reveal.

http://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/637005738041327616

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Guys, Mika is sponsored by Kanzuki Zaibatsu. So uh, Karin confirmed????

ps

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Sarchasm posted:

R. Mika's trading card seems to be gesturing towards an eventual Sakura reveal.

http://twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/637005738041327616

We'll probably see at Tokyo Game Show next month. Sakura seems like a good pick but Karin's got both No.1 in Japan popularity and a now legit leak backing her.

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008

Buhbuhj posted:

Guys, Mika is sponsored by Kanzuki Zaibatsu. So uh, Karin confirmed????

ps

That happened after Rainbow beat her in her sta3 story mode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEjS711w4qs

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7-fFCkceBw

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Policenaut posted:

We'll probably see at Tokyo Game Show next month. Sakura seems like a good pick but Karin's got both No.1 in Japan popularity and a now legit leak backing her.

I am pretty sure they will both be in, if not in the original lineup then released together as a promotion.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Sakura/Karin the Hisui/Kohaku of SF.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

This is going to be a good game.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

AnonSpore posted:

she's japanese

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

NecroMonster posted:

This is going to be a good game.

It already is, brah. It's just getting better.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you
About that Combofiend blog post on the Capcom site: does that mean that the "full beta" dates announced will include the PC pre-order beta people as well? I remember hearing that it's in the Fall when that starts... but even though Combofiend didn't mention it explicitly, can I just assume that it'll include the PC people as well?

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

I am the gayest gay but even I can appreciate R Mika's fat rear end and sick rasslin moves.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I wish I shared your enthusiasm, this character list doesn't excite me one bit and if the Siliconera leak is real, things won't be much better, because the only character I care about there is Urien. I still don't trust it, I'm guessing we're gonna get some new dudes and Karin/Sakura now.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Shut up and get hype idiot

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Buhbuhj posted:

Shut up and get hype idiot

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Please change the thread title to

Street Fighter V: http://i.imgur.com/XDKBbfQ.gif

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Now I'm just picturing Scott Steiner's Samoa Joe promo but about SF5 and it's great.

YOU CHANCES OF WINNIN' DRASTIC GO DOWN

• Locked thread