Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

millenials now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

lmao

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Inappropriate selfies are funny as f*ck IMO

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

hobo jackets are now "innovation"

what a time to be alive

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Inappropriate selfies are funny as f*ck IMO

yeah

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/HQE8oeo.jpg :nws:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Sep 2, 2015

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

hahahahaha

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
feels good man

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Sep 2, 2015

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

lol

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Sep 2, 2015

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Haha this picture is pretty much perfect

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Automatic Slim posted:

Millennial "men" are soft. They grow those long beards as a distraction to the fact that they are lesser men compared to previous generations. Beta as gently caress.

Unless you were born poor, then you probably had to go to Iraq or take a hard blue collar job or went to prison and then you are as hard as gently caress, but you still have to shrug off the lovely indignity being lumped with the gently caress boy millennial "men".

This is true but let's remember that Im gay, so

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

What exactly is supposed to be so bad here?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Benny Harvey posted:

SPIKE tv

Reasonerr
Oct 8, 2009

Benny Harvey posted:

Millenial spotted.

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Benny Harvey posted:

the fate of the McDonalds wrap is a dire one. cursed to be neither sandwich nor burger, its a half-existence deserving only pity

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

loving idiot. He'd have easily gotten laid by at least a 6/10 if he'd just act less creepy. His face is fine.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

i hope this young man's name is jesus because the millennial generation has been redeemed

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

sincx posted:

loving idiot. He'd have easily gotten laid by at least a 6/10 if he'd just act less creepy. His face is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltYdg6_0fTk

My Rhythmic Crotch
Jan 13, 2011

I was born in 1982 and there is no chance I'm a millenial. We had a training about it at work, so it must be true

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here

Lufiron posted:

feels good man

I would have posted this if you hadn't.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

sincx posted:

Freeze frame that nose

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

I was born in 1982 and there is no chance I'm a millenial. We had a training about it at work, so it must be true

They used to think only homosexual men could get AIDS... stay vigilant.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

sincx posted:

he only wanted blond white women, and i'm guessing he only wanted a certain kind of blond white woman (maxim cover girl types)

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

YeahTubaMike posted:

he only wanted blond white women, and i'm guessing he only wanted a certain kind of blond white woman (maxim cover girl types)

to be fair he is hot enough to land those. it's just as soon as he opens his mouth, his inner goon reveals itself

sometimes gooniness is internal rather than external

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

This 1 cuts deep homey

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

willennial

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

This one owns and doesn't belong in this thread.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

if you are planning on being an engineer then waiting for sex won't be a choice...
...it will be a sentence

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

YeahTubaMike posted:

He was a gay boy.

If you'd only bang out a girl so hot that straight girls would eat they puss, you a homosexual bruv.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Is that down South? I don't think that's a millenial thing, I think that's a Southern thing.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Good article on why Millenials / Gen Y are so terrible:

http://brightside.me/article/why-generation-y-is-unhappy-11105/#image42505

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Very sad they were the only ones to die in voluntary service.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

i wanna punch his stupid eyes

goodnight mooned
Aug 2, 2007

The Protagonist posted:

so look they're great and they're here to stay, okay? we're so integrated with them and they'll get so small soon it'll go right into your face/hand! no no shh shhhh no don't fight it, yes, yes shh. you're okay, see how small that was? it's inside you now. soon billions and billions of them, self replicating using allllll those calories you never needed in the first place. it's no problem. now they're better than cells, perfect replicators with telomeres that don't wear down! you don't need those old school cells, you can replace them! yes even those pesky neurons, its one at a time shh don't worry perfectly safe, thats right go to sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

Welcome to that weird little valley that is that is the Oregon Trail Generation.

http://socialmediaweek.org/blog/2015/04/oregon-trail-generation/

• Locked thread