Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

canepazzo posted:

He means Gomez.

Oh lol, sorry Soulex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

And Lazio is out of the CL losing 3-0 to Bayer Leverkusen

Duro
May 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Provinciale teams like Lazio are gonna gently caress up our coefficient

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
as.com has an article saying that Milan has made Balotelli follow a new code of conduct specially for him based on the Italian air force's code of conduct lol

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2015/08/26/internacional/1440615490_047203.html?id_externo_rsoc=CM

he can't party, drink alcohol, smoke, wear extravagant clothes or wacky haircuts, etc

is this true?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Happy birthday Fiorentina!

Re Balotelli: more than likely, that code of conduct thing, if true, is hugely blown out of proportion. Basic training is like that, and I don't know a single Italian that would allow themselves to be prohibited of smoking or wine. That's like saying to get into the Italian Marines, you must forgo drinking espresso.

It's surely based off that, but I doubt it's verbatim.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

the deal bolder

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/192677-balotelli-joins-ac-milan-on-loan

lets see it gg

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Haha, I can't upload it myself but I requested it last night. Soon.

Mario said he wants to play for Italy again, for his father who passed away this year. Good lad, I hope he shapes up and does so.

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Aug 27, 2015

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Milan is on fire:

Kucka to Milan is a done deal
Montolivo to Olympique Lyonnais is a done deal
Paletta to Atalanta is a done deal

Also Perisic to Inter.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Aug 27, 2015

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Milan is on fire:

Kucka to Milan is a done deal
Montolivo to Olympique Lyonnais is a done deal
Paletta to Atalanta is a done deal

Also Perisic to Inter.

I know Atalanta is done but lets see sme links chief!!!

Montolivo will recover and become Pirlo tier probably. Kucka is not good enough, nice moves Galliani :rolleyes:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

I know Atalanta is done but lets see sme links chief!!!

Montolivo will recover and become Pirlo tier probably. Kucka is not good enough, nice moves Galliani :rolleyes:

Sorry, the Montolivo one I jumped the gun.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Sorry, the Montolivo one I jumped the gun.

You'll live this time because you are my online friend.

He is on his way to France though, he and Mexes are doing some Adidas thing. It's probably an indicator that they're both either permabenched or leaving since I doubt Mihajlovic would allow them to miss training two days from a match.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ugh this av

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

Ugh this av

Hmm, what're your feelings on Wanda Nara now, esteemed GG?

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Ugh this av

Have a Matri on loan to West Ham done deal as a present.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

That's better than your old av GG.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

canepazzo posted:

I think he is competitive enough to play in England, but it is a great loss for us that Federica will be leaving Serie A.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyEqY1xurTM

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

canepazzo posted:

I am not happy we went from Zaza to Matri in a loving week.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

yesssssss

Spangly A posted:

I am not happy we went from Zaza to Matri in a loving week.

lmao, at least now you can oogle La Nargi in the British press

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I read that the ideal turnout for West Ham was to get Zaza and ship out Carroll to Sevilla, but Juve hosed it up by pulling the Zaza deal and sending Llorente to Sevilla. West Ham were definitely the big losers here.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

yesssssss

lmao, at least now you can oogle La Nargi in the British press

When it rains it pours: Fiorentina is very close to getting ... MEXES from Milan.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

When it rains it pours: Fiorentina is very close to getting ... MEXES from Milan.

very

good

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

the new av luck haver

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Nope, Berlusconi just vetoed it. Sorry.

E: Actually, the story about this is AMAZING:

Mediaset saw a blonde guy going into a Florence hotel. It was Maxi Lopez picking up his wife. They thought it was Mexes. For some reason they decided it was a Fiorentina deal. Sky then piggybacked on this, as well as Sportitalia and Gazzetta.

Then they found out it was Maxi, and now they are making up a story about Berlusconi vetoing the transfer last minute. Amazing.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Aug 27, 2015

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Drogadon posted:

I read that the ideal turnout for West Ham was to get Zaza and ship out Carroll to Sevilla, but Juve hosed it up by pulling the Zaza deal and sending Llorente to Sevilla. West Ham were definitely the big losers here.

It's even better/funnier than that. Sevilla only went after Llorente after West Ham told Sevilla they couldn't have Carroll. Which led to us not being able to get Zaza because Llorente was on his way out. West Ham accidentally chose Carroll over Zaza and I'd be angry if it wasn't so funny. Carroll is a good striker but that transfer has hosed us over so many times it's unreal.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Drogadon posted:

What

No way

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

It's even better/funnier than that. Sevilla only went after Llorente after West Ham told Sevilla they couldn't have Carroll. Which led to us not being able to get Zaza because Llorente was on his way out. West Ham accidentally chose Carroll over Zaza and I'd be angry if it wasn't so funny. Carroll is a good striker but that transfer has hosed us over so many times it's unreal.

lmao you're right, that's even better

canepazzo posted:

Mediaset saw a blonde guy going into a Florence hotel. It was Maxi Lopez picking up his wife. They thought it was Mexes. For some reason they decided it was a Fiorentina deal. Sky then piggybacked on this, as well as Sportitalia and Gazzetta.

Then they found out it was Maxi, and now they are making up a story about Berlusconi vetoing the transfer last minute. Amazing.

lol this is great

and to think some people hate silly season

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

canepazzo posted:

I was very close to rage posting

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Gigi Galli posted:

Ugh this av

Av gay. so what.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Parody Threads posted:

Av gay. so what.

lol

Also the whole Mexes thing is brilliant. I love Italy.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
gently caress having a good avatar. its so overated

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

canepazzo posted:

I love it

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
I, Grvm, love Mario and I am happy he is back in Milan. I don't like this new tame, sad Mario tho and I want him to drive into more women's prisons and do that thing where his mom sends him to buy something boring and he comes home with crazy truck loads of weird stuff.

My only concern is that his loan will drive Niang out or stop him playing again.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

grvm posted:

I, Grvm, love Mario and I am happy he is back in Milan. I don't like this new tame, sad Mario tho and I want him to drive into more women's prisons and do that thing where his mom sends him to buy something boring and he comes home with crazy truck loads of weird stuff.

My only concern is that his loan will drive Niang out or stop him playing again.

people enabling him is why he's wasted all his potential, he's Italy's Adriano.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
This sport is about entertainment and he was entertaining while still shipping goals so idg how he was that bad or his potential was that wasted.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Everyone wants Mario to do well :unsmith:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The gazzetta launched a pretty decent English language site if you guys want a non-google translated Italian website. Seems like they're keeping this one up to date: http://gazzettaworld.gazzetta.it/

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Nice. Also Kucka is bold

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Heh. Milan got Kucked.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Brony Car posted:

Heh. Milan got Kucked.

mods

Iturbe is on his way to Genoa. Turns out he was a fat turd after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Milan is like that dude that peaked in high school and was amazing on varsity, then he graduated and decided to not go to college, work construction and get fat but still talks about his glory days as he is dominating his 30 and over rec league.

• Locked thread