Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

Grozz Nuy posted:

Never. A man has to have a code, goddamn it.

Respect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

yall just have to be as jacked and tanned as I am to fully embody the almighty and all knowing brand of shorts life.

i stand with shorts

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I'm wearing shorts right now.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

im in jeans i may not take them off all weekend

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

bout to drink a hot coffee too gently caress shorts gently caress iced coffee

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I don't understand how anyone could hate shorts. Freedom feels so good.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

epitasis posted:

bout to drink a hot coffee too gently caress shorts gently caress iced coffee

BIFF IS GONNA KILL YOU

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

I used to wear jeans in the gym until I stopped going to the gym to avoid the peer pressure and knees. I'll be wearing black jeans and my Batman Meets Lord Death Man T-shirt on night two I think.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
wear jorts to bola

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
I believe in a well tailored pair of shorts, boat shoes, akira tozawa and will ospreay. choose notquitequentin for bola 2015.

choose shorts.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Don't worry guys. It'll cool down around 8pm.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Shorts are terrible. I will be in full length jeans, like a boss. Probably a long sleeved shirt as well. Bow down to how hardcore I am.

And yeah it is a dry heat I suppose etc. etc.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I live in Florida and used to go to the gym to play basketball 5 days a week so I just wear basketball shorts everywhere. I bought real clothes finally before this vacation and have worn basketball shorts every day. Probably gonna get slightly less ratty today in case future wife of Daunte Vicknabb Ronda Rousey is there.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

gently caress I figured this would be like WWE where I could pick up a few reasonably priced tickets the day of. Does anyone have two tickets for tomorrow? I would love to hang out with you and your posse

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

what the heck do I do until showtime plz help

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

oatgan posted:

Go to the Sherman Oaks Galleria and watch a movie at the ArcLight.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oatgan posted:

Find me tickets so we can hang out

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

oatgan posted:

Experience the 405, the world's biggest parking lot.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Just arrived in Reseda, traffic was unusually reasonable today. My phone is telling me that it's 102, so... great. Will probably go check into my motel and stuff since they're still unloading the ring and stuff so the line hasn't even started yet.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

That DICK! posted:

Find me tickets so we can hang out

I've seen people selling tickets all day on #BOLA you might have luck showing up at the venue and asking if anybody has extras

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I'm in a truck with King Cuerno and as soon as we see Fenix we're gonna jump him mua ha ha

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Mob posted:

I'm in a truck with King Cuerno and as soon as we see Fenix we're gonna jump him mua ha ha

q: do you have matching hats

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

LvK posted:

q: do you have matching hats

Si

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Yeah, I probably won't get the best spot in line but oh well. Work went later/shittier than expected, and I still need to shower etc. before I head out. Can't wait to see how horrible the BOLA line is!!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

muy bueno~

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

oatgan posted:

I've seen people selling tickets all day on #BOLA you might have luck showing up at the venue and asking if anybody has extras

Alright cool thanks I'll check it out

If anyone is going tomorrow I would like to say hello. Will I get eaten alive by indie fans if I wear a new day shirt it's the only wrestling shirt I own

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Just parked. Are there any hungry goons in line who need a sammich? I'm swinging by the banh mi place on my way to the legion hall, so if you want anything, just reply in here with your meat of choice and whether or not you want paté within 10 minutes or so. On me :}

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

That DICK! posted:

Alright cool thanks I'll check it out

If anyone is going tomorrow I would like to say hello. Will I get eaten alive by indie fans if I wear a new day shirt it's the only wrestling shirt I own

PWG fans are chill as hell and they probably like new day.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Eagerly awaiting updates in the MOTY thread!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

everyone should wear john cena apparel for night 3

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

minoru suzuki posted:

everyone should wear john cena apparel for night 3

next-level irony

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Propaganda Machine fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Aug 29, 2015

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The_Rob posted:

PWG fans are chill as hell and they probably like new day.

There were a bunch of Clap ClapClap chants

Also the brock/taker spot from summerslam

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Propaganda Machine posted:

right. not helping

snugs anyway

So for the escape room tomorrow do you need a ride or are you just meeting us there?

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
matt sydal gave me a monster express t shirt because I was wearing a mad blankey t shirt and we talked about about Kobe world and he's the best.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Biff moves on, yay!

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

oatgan posted:

So for the escape room tomorrow do you need a ride or are you just meeting us there?

I'll meet you all there. Should I bring a sign, or should the goony group be self evident? I'll be the blonde girl who looks a bit dim.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Propaganda Machine posted:

I'll meet you all there. Should I bring a sign, or should the goony group be self evident? I'll be the blonde girl who looks a bit dim.

We'll be the dorks in wrestling shirts

Howling Man
Mar 29, 2014
So excited to see EURO TRASH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilkenm
Jan 6, 2005
Ok, so I can't avoid family tragedy. Anyone want to buy my front row tickets for tonight and tomorrow night? I'd love to get face value ($70), but I'm open to offers given the last minute nature.

Edit: my email is my SA username @gmail.com, that's probably going to be the best way to reach me between now and show time.

wilkenm fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Aug 30, 2015

• Locked thread