Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Artificer posted:

Sick. Something? More meds. Death.
Condolences on your pancreatic cancer.

Would you like to try surgery, Y/n? n

Would you like to try fruit, y/n? Y

Condolences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
You guys are way behind the times if you don't know your fresh produce

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

I can actually read what that's saying, oh god.

"blood test! Ejaculating dong/a bunch of butts and female genitalia! Oh no, you've got the bad stuff from all that fornicating, time to go on lots of pills... and then you're dead."

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Correct, you're automatically enrolled in our new pilot program for Kids Today.

v that's an rear end in a top hat my friend

Anne Whateley fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Aug 26, 2015

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
Thought it was something like "You combined sweaty eggplant with a chocolate donut. Here are some pills. Now you're going to die."

I have never seen female genitalia that was covered in anything that looked like chocolate frosting, but maybe that's why that person is dead and I'm alive.

E: I got tested today. I asked for all the tests they offered and it turned out that herpes wasn't one of them, but I got everything else one would worry about? Guess I'll have to get herpes from my primary care provider. Is that even a thing? Seems like it would be embarrassing to go to my regular doctor for that, that's why I went to a clinic in the first place.

EB Nulshit fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Aug 26, 2015

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Doctors routinely pull zucchinis and children's toys and stuff out of butts. They don't give a poo poo about whether you have herpes or not.

bobula
Jul 3, 2007
a guy hello
Just checking... guys can't be tested for HPV, correct? So if a dude gets it from say, eating an infected pussy, he can then pass it around (via kissing and also more oral sex) and not even know about it. Y/N?

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

bobula posted:

Just checking... guys can't be tested for HPV, correct? So if a dude gets it from say, eating an infected pussy, he can then pass it around (via kissing and also more oral sex) and not even know about it. Y/N?
A quick google says you're correct, but that there is a vaccine you can get if you're worried.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-and-men.htm

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

EB Nulshit posted:

E: I got tested today. I asked for all the tests they offered and it turned out that herpes wasn't one of them, but I got everything else one would worry about? Guess I'll have to get herpes from my primary care provider. Is that even a thing? Seems like it would be embarrassing to go to my regular doctor for that, that's why I went to a clinic in the first place.

I guess it will be a bit embarassing to go and get herpes from your primary care provider. But I suppose it's very doable, statistically, if you snog everybody who works in the practice, to finally stop worring whether you have Herpes or not.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Hydrolith posted:

A quick google says you're correct, but that there is a vaccine you can get if you're worried.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-and-men.htm

The vaccine however only protects against the strains of HPV that most commonly cause certain cancers, there are still plenty you can get even while vaccinated. But most people have some strain of HPV if they've ever say, had contact with other humans.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
Gardasil protects against the most common cancer strains and the most common wart strains. Those strains cause ballpark 70% of genital cancers and 90% of genital warts. The new version, Gardasil-9, includes 5 more strains that cause an additional 20% of cervical cancers. (But you can't get the new one if you already got the original Gardasil, so I'm jealous)

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
What's the difference between talking dirty and talking poo poo? Seems to be the same thing, where you're saying things like "yeah you like that, don't you you stupid bitch. Take it in your rear end, oval office." Etc.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
you're joking but the difference is you say it during sex, and you say stuff you know your partner gets off on

you generally shouldn't talk dirty without asking what stuff they like first but some people don't have that common sense

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Depends what they're into. My wife doesn't really like "oval office" or but I can call her a bitch or slut, but not really whore much. So it really depends, and communication is key.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

If you get hit that means you were talking poo poo, hope this helps

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

small hendren posted:

What's the difference between talking dirty and talking poo poo? Seems to be the same thing, where you're saying things like "yeah you like that, don't you you stupid bitch. Take it in your rear end, oval office." Etc.

Do you honestly believe that you have to call your girl names for it to count as talking dirty? You don't have to, but it makes sense if you're doing that "rough sex" all those teenagers are doing on my street.

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

drat teenagers, always having rough sex in the streets.

See dan savage's advice: say what you're about to do, say what you're doing, say what you just did.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Brutor Fartknocker posted:

See dan savage's advice: say what you're about to do, say what you're doing, say what you just did.

I guess that would look something like 'Vidi Veni Vici' if you want to be a bit more classy about it.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

small hendren posted:

Also, talking dirty doesn't necessarily involve degrading the other person. I mean, it can, if they're into that. But saying something like "I want to (insert sex act)" or "You make me (insert description of arousal)" is still talking dirty. Basically, if you don't know, ask. If you think you probably know, ask anyways.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

DandyLion posted:

I guess that would look something like 'Vidi Veni Vici' if you want to be a bit more classy about it.

Vidi Veneri Vici?

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Masturbating with vitamin e oil....good thing? I read about how it can help restore feeling after years of "death grip". Been using it the last few days and I'm big time preferring it to Astroglide. It took running out of Astroglide to realize this.

denzelcurrypower
Jan 28, 2011
Since I started using coconut oil my sex got way better. It's cheaper, better feeling, and smells better than purpose made lube. I would assume it's probably not safe with condoms though since its not water based. Luckily that isn't an issue!

Only other downside I've found is that it stains clothing easily.

ManOfTheYear
Jan 5, 2013
I'm in the first serious relationship in my life and even though I've had sex before a number of times, I'm really nervous about having sex with a serious mate. I don't really know why, before I haven't really cared because it's been loose anyways, but now it feels different. Any advice?

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

ManOfTheYear posted:

I'm in the first serious relationship in my life and even though I've had sex before a number of times, I'm really nervous about having sex with a serious mate. I don't really know why, before I haven't really cared because it's been loose anyways, but now it feels different. Any advice?

Let him or her know you're nervous; there's no shame in it, and it'll ironically relax you and your partner.

Reynold
Feb 14, 2012

Suffer not the unclean to live.

small hendren posted:

"yeah you like that, don't you you stupid bitch. Take it in your rear end, oval office." Etc.

I lol'd. Some peeps get off on degradation and humiliation, for sure, but most of the time if your girl asks you to talk dirty (this is because you don't already, and she wants it to happen)and you immediately dive into calling her a STUPID BITCH in the middle of it, you might just get hit.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Getting deep in your cum-guzzling fuckhole, suckling my chute digger with pussy sauce, I'm gonna spew man yogurt all over your gently caress udders, take it cuntwhacker.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Reynold posted:

I lol'd. Some peeps get off on degradation and humiliation, for sure, but most of the time if your girl asks you to talk dirty (this is because you don't already, and she wants it to happen)and you immediately dive into calling her a STUPID BITCH in the middle of it, you might just get hit.

At the very least, you probably won't get laid.

Shine posted:

Getting deep in your cum-guzzling fuckhole, suckling my chute digger with pussy sauce, I'm gonna spew man yogurt all over your gently caress udders, take it cuntwhacker.

Holy poo poo. :allears:

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Talk to your girl about how you like to fantasize about all her friends, women love that.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
Do I have to use lube for anal? My girls trying to tell me my spit isn't enough, personally I'd love to go dry (maximum pleasure).

Any compromise suggestions?

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

gently caress da Mods posted:

Do I have to use lube for anal? My girls trying to tell me my spit isn't enough, personally I'd love to go dry (maximum pleasure).

the compromise is that you put lube on your dick and then get to do anal

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Shine posted:

sploosh.

I think there's a 90% chance you're a virgin, because who the gently caress wants dry sex? Think for one second, have you ever wanted a dry blowjob? Seriously, doing it dry is the minimum pleasure for both of you; if you don't believe me, then let her dry-gently caress your anus with a strap-on first, and see if no lube is still "maximum pleasure".

There's no compromise anyway, you do what she wants because it's her butthole and she decides what goes in it, and you do your part to make sure you both have a good time.

BirdOfPlay
Feb 19, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Shine posted:

I, too, quote Manwhore lyrics to my girl during the most intense of sexy times. :hfive:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

maximum pleasure (of flaying the flesh from your dick)

The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

Ornithology posted:

Since I started using coconut oil my sex got way better. It's cheaper, better feeling, and smells better than purpose made lube. I would assume it's probably not safe with condoms though since its not water based. Luckily that isn't an issue!

Only other downside I've found is that it stains clothing easily.

We use fractionated coconut oil. There's less of a staining problem and it's an amazing massage oil too. It's much more expensive than regular coconut oil but still somehow winds up being cheaper than even the cheapest lubes. It does melt condoms though.

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

Strap-ons are expensive, so if you're on the cheap just have her fist you with no lube. Don't worry about her fingernails either, your rear end in a top hat is definitely only going to get more pleasure from them.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Jesus people what is this kindergarten? You can't seriously have missed the trololol in that post.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

If it wasn't for obvious trolls this thread would get like 1 post a month, it is the only thing keeping it alive

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

Making poo poo posts at each other is most of this thread. That and links to good condoms/sex toys.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Travis343 posted:

If it wasn't for obvious trolls this thread would get like 1 post a month, it is the only thing keeping it alive

Yeah, what the gently caress else are we doing? Also, sometimes they create things like Shine's super hot dirty talk, and that's more than worth the price of entry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Jedit posted:

Vidi Veneri Vici?

"Veni, Venii! VENIIIiIUURghgng..."