Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Centripetal Horse posted:

It surprises you that an implacable enemy in void-black armor and a loving cape deflecting your attacks with controlled plasma is intimidating?

After seeing that it is little Anakin? Yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Do you have sources for any of these other than 'I found it on the Internet'?

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FredMSloniker posted:

Do you have sources for any of these other than 'I found it on the Internet'?

Uuhhh I'll try. Please bare with me for I am very drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPMWHhLtRIo

http://www.memecenter.com/fun/984784/creepy-fiddle-playing-cat-and-spastic-mouse
apologies, i am unable to find any source for this other than "Creepy fiddle playing cat and spastic mouse".
e. apparently this is from a Laurel & Hardy movie called March of the Wooden Soldiers: the .gif is from about 25:58.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwiGqvnIFqs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHNEP2g5THA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kKU1S0lWxo

https://www.flickr.com/photos/schabrazze/15408180884/sizes/l
e. I believe the following will be of more assistance:
name in_a_world
artist Peter Stemmler, QuickHoney
date 16-DEC-2014
keywords in a world

I hope that this is sufficient.

CATTASTIC has a new favorite as of 23:15 on Aug 28, 2015

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

QUACKTASTIC posted:

I hope that this is sufficient.

If it isn't, I can't ask more of you. Thanks!

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Glad I could help.
From Peter Stemmler's site, here is a rare helpful Pepe:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

WoodrowSkillson posted:

hero characters will be playable, probably similar to how they were in battlefront 2 where it was the top palyer on the server or whatnot

Sure... that's how it worked in online multiplayer for Battlefront 2... It wasn't just an endless sea of custom games set to no AI armies with only hero characters being playable.... :negative:

I liked the Battlefront games solely for the singleplayer experience of running around in battles like a badass in killing hundreds of dudes. You just felt so powerful and unstoppable mowing down all those mooks. Felt good man.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Azhais posted:

So Vader is like Superman?

That guy should get his gun a tune-up, looks like it's burning oil.

Ak Gara posted:

If you dual wielded 2 guns would Vader be able to deflect both shots?
I'm sure there's some reason in the now-defunct Star Wars EU why no one ever made an anti-Jedi gun with three barrels arranged in a triangle. Anyone?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

It surprises you that an implacable enemy in void-black armor and a loving cape deflecting your attacks with controlled plasma is intimidating?

Imagine it with an oculus rift.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Episode 1 showed that Jedi could detect any fart.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Knormal posted:

I'm sure there's some reason in the now-defunct Star Wars EU why no one ever made an anti-Jedi gun with three barrels arranged in a triangle. Anyone?

I mean HK-47 basically laid out everything you need to do. Sadly most people aren't murder robots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPeI4mX8Nus

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Knormal posted:

Well any jedi leet enough to need shooting with a clown gun knows not to loving be where they'll be shot, so welp.

e: plus, I'd assume taking an active interest in anti-jedi tech is tantamount to volunteering to surprise light saber practice.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 16:31 on Aug 29, 2015

r00tn00b
Apr 6, 2005

Karate Bastard posted:

e: plus, I'd assume taking an active interest in anti-jedi tech is paramount to volunteering to surprise light saber practice.

This invokes the best of imagery, thank you for this.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
Gonna give you a card. Or will I?

Fishstick has a new favorite as of 23:35 on Aug 29, 2015

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

I will admit that looks pretty cool.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Fishstick posted:

Gonna give you a card. Or will I?

I dunno why but I almost assumed that he was gonna pull out his middle finger instead.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

Is this the axe boss from Kung Fu Hustle? What's this from?

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008

joshtothemaxx posted:

Is this the axe boss from Kung Fu Hustle? What's this from?

Better: it's the landlord.

The movie is Dragons Forever. Jackie Chan and Sammo Hung just killing it. Very recommended.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

WESTERN_CIVILIZATION_IN_DECLINE.gif

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Count Roland posted:

I will admit that looks pretty cool.

It's sorta like the Alien in Alien: Isolation, it's an inevitable doom coming towards you.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Azhais posted:

So Vader is like Superman?

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/DKOpBoz.gifv

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

No Usain Bolt. 2/10.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Quality animation.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
http://i.imgur.com/p5kO4n8.gifv

Attenborough's expression is loving killing me

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Those designs are straight-up stolen from Fantasia.

And before anyone gets on my case about it, I mean the colour schemes, the squareness of the T-Rex thing's jawline, and the glowyness of the interiors of the mouths.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Somfin posted:

Those designs are straight-up stolen from Fantasia.

And before anyone gets on my case about it ...

Are comparisons to Fantasia some sort of hot-button topic? Is this something you have experienced? Like, you say, "That reminds me of Fantasia," and people lose their poo poo? Is it just that saying anything less than complimentary about 80s cartoons causes bile to rise from the gorges of nerds who grew up with those cartoons?

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
I think he meant people questioning him on the idea that the 'designs' of dinosaurs were stolen from another cartoon rather than, you know, fossils.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Are comparisons to Fantasia some sort of hot-button topic? Is this something you have experienced? Like, you say, "That reminds me of Fantasia," and people lose their poo poo? Is it just that saying anything less than complimentary about 80s cartoons causes bile to rise from the gorges of nerds who grew up with those cartoons?

I'm not afraid to say it, pretty much every cartoon from the 80's sucked, had garbage production values and existed solely to sell toys. I honestly never even watched them, I just skipped that step and went straight for the toys.

himajinga
Mar 19, 2003

Und wenn du lange in einen Schuh blickst, blickt der Schuh auch in dich hinein.

King Vidiot posted:

I'm not afraid to say it, pretty much every cartoon from the 80's sucked, had garbage production values and existed solely to sell toys. I honestly never even watched them, I just skipped that step and went straight for the toys.

I remember my horror when the transformers cartoon dvds first came out and my friends and I couldn't get through a single episode because they were so lovely and boring.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

King Vidiot posted:

Even as a kid, I still never understood how professional soldiers could be such terrible shots.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

himajinga posted:

I remember my horror when the transformers cartoon dvds first came out and my friends and I couldn't get through a single episode because they were so lovely and boring.
My friend got the He-Man set and we found them quite watchable due to how camp they were, and they reused cels so often that it became almost a game to guess which of the only three ways He-Man had of entering a scene he would use next.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

http://i.imgur.com/jNpFRnt.gifv

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

himajinga posted:

I used to think I loved the lovely 3D animated Starship troopers show until I tried to marathon it after finding it online

Lasted like 5 episodes

Nostalgia is a loving bitch

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Lol holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

You don't even know, man.

If you'd seen the things I'd seen...

Nickiepoo posted:

I think he meant people questioning him on the idea that the 'designs' of dinosaurs were stolen from another cartoon rather than, you know, fossils.

Yeah it was basically this.