Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

The Devil Tesla posted:

I still can't stand him, he needs to get the gently caress over himself.

Takanashi's been kind of a prick all season actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm not saying that the show will be ruined if Takanashi doesn't end the series realizing that he's a loving weirdo who's needed to grow up for a long time, but it will be a better show if that happens.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Angry Grimace posted:

Takanashi's been kind of a prick all season actually.

Takanashi has always been kind of a prick. But at least this season when he's being too self-absorbed to admit he likes Inami he's not taking his frustrations out on her.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

cute inami this episode

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
MINEGISHI! :argh:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
Inami has been absurdly cute this season. I'm starting to understand Takanashi's near seizures.

Also Otto's wife silently teleporting around the restaurant in chains will never get old.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

otoo & wife are very funny

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Good job......Yamada??

What a great episode! I loved Popura and Yamada's Spy Boxes (patent pending)

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The second OP is extremely powerful.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Did Otoo's wife wander into a Resident Evil game?

Also, the cloud cover moving over head and changing the lighting when Takanashi and Inami were talking outside was a nice touch

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012

Yamada once again channeling the feelings of the entire viewing audience.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Davincie posted:

otoo & wife are very funny

Yamada must be a powerful individual indeed to be able to continuously notice them.

Cake Attack posted:

cute inami this episode

Inami is cute, in every episode.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Takanashi's mom is going to come home and tell him everything that I've been wanting to beat into his head for three seasons. This show is a masterpiece.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

The Devil Tesla posted:

Takanashi's mom is going to come home and tell him everything that I've been wanting to beat into his head for three seasons. This show is a masterpiece.

When 3/5ths of someone's children are shambling messes it doesn't reflect well on them.

I'm going to assume Nazuna and the lady with the creepy husband take after their father.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

OnimaruXLR posted:

When 3/5ths of someone's children are shambling messes it doesn't reflect well on them.

I'm going to assume Nazuna and the lady with the creepy husband take after their father.

How dare you look down on a successful romance novelist and self-defence master.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

OnimaruXLR posted:

Takanashi's dad forced him to crossdress and heavily traumatised him. Nazuna and Kazue are freak exceptions to the Takanashi family being crazy.

The Devil Tesla posted:

How dare you look down on a successful romance novelist and self-defence master.

I don't think Izumi is very successful.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
that was some really fluid sakuga this episode

edit: i guess that was overselling it, working is normally incredibly budget, but they went all out for a few scenes

Phobophilia fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Aug 30, 2015

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
My guess is that Takanashi will finally fall for Inami for good when she stands up to his mother in the same sort of way Inami fell for him when he stood up to her dad.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Minegishi is awful, just awful.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Good, now make it....shake

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Minegishi is awful, just awful.

I am terrified of how awful the Takanashi family mother must be.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXMNyGeI2js

here's subs for an old working live event

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Season 2 is really good. Boss's gang of incompetent juniors was great

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

In Training posted:

Season 2 is really good. Boss's gang of incompetent juniors was great

The sequence that introduces Mitsuki was one of the high points of the whole series for me. Can't even really explain why.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Gotta say I am amused by Yamada apparently being the only force capable of keeping Otoo's wife from just disappearing for months at a time.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

z0glin Warchief posted:

Gotta say I am amused by Yamada apparently being the only force capable of keeping Otoo's wife from just disappearing for months at a time.

Yamada apparently has magical finding lost people powers or something. It's adorable since her brother couldn't find her with a map and directions.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
Okaa and both Yamadas are powerful in their own ways. Okaa can phase through walls. Both Yamadas somehow successfully came up with the exact same false surname.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

This restaurant is staffed by retards.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Phobophilia posted:

Both Yamadas somehow successfully came up with the exact same false surname.

Isn't Yamada the most generic Japanese surname, much like Smith in the US?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Lamebot posted:

This restaurant is staffed by retards.

i didn't know you worked there. now fly away troll

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Paracelsus posted:

Isn't Yamada the most generic Japanese surname, much like Smith in the US?

Nah, you're thinking of Watanabe, or maybe Sato.

Edit: it's still pretty popular though.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Is the new episode hosed up on CR for anyone else? Looks like I'm trying to play a 240p VHS rip I downloaded from Kazaa on RealPlayer.

maybeflan
May 15, 2014
It's fine on my end. Did you try refreshing?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Seems okay now, must have caught it at a bad time.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

As ever I'm amazed by this shows ability to turn 22 minutes into 30 seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i found this episode to be pretty frustrating. felt like they were delaying the plotlines!!!

• Locked thread