Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
lyrics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

"Sorry for taking so long!" Hajime says, but it is too late. I am already Gloomy.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Yeah those, Hajime fits the first while Gel is probably the last one.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Those lyrics for "Because the cat/Katze jumped red." Real poo poo happening maybe soon.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Wow the last few minutes of that episode were full on crazy.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

I seriously can't stop listening to this song though, it's so good. Probably my favorite track of the OST.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Everything Burrito posted:

I seriously can't stop listening to this song though, it's so good. Probably my favorite track of the OST.

Lotus Juice is always great.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Pai Pai got two songs on the OST :3:
Gatcha Rock is probably my favourite, though the Pai Pais are relaxing to listen to.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

The Colonel posted:

Lotus Juice is always great.

does Lotus Juice actually do anything on the OST? I thought it was just Iwasaki.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

dogsicle posted:

does Lotus Juice actually do anything on the OST? I thought it was just Iwasaki.

He performed the lyrics for that song.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

The Colonel posted:

He performed the lyrics for that song.

oh lol, I'm dumb + uploader didn't credit him

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

So what just happened?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Grouchio posted:

So what just happened?

The inevitable.

Tsubasa is not only the everyman, she's the very representation of a thought process which eventually becomes incredibly destructive. Like the Kuus aren't even like Gelsadra, they resemble Tsubasa more than anything and like I said half jokingly a few episodes ago, they are the thought police. What I was not expecting was Rui getting absolutely destroyed the way he did, like it happened last episode but we didnt even know it happened till this one. Also given the events happening I'm expecting X to team up with Rizumu and what few people that retain their individuality to band up to summon red crowds

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
This was basically entirely expected, but still suspensefully told. I wonder where they're going to go from here though.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Make My Day is prolly my fave track. Iwasaki's great at bringing it all home with some showstopping thematic development, and that disco-y ending riff with the soaring orchestra and the happy choir singing is just liquid mmph.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
So Gramps is dead meat right now, right? I'm guessing his being taken will shake Tsubasa up and possibly out of it.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

So Gramps is dead meat right now, right? I'm guessing his being taken will shake Tsubasa up and possibly out of it.

Someone is going to bite it and thematically speaking old man is probably the best fit right now.

Reminder "In exchange for my life" is NOT the song that played with Rui in the tower. And given the literal naming convention for this song I'm expecting it to be the "Why I kissed him" of this season.

e-Although Tsubasa going "He's my cute little brother" about Gel might actually swing this the other way around and make her a parallel to younger Yuru-ji. It could be BOTH!

Cao Ni Ma fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Aug 29, 2015

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

My internet is out, this is terrible!

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Well that sure didn't feel like a half-hour.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Oh god that scene with Rui.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Well now I know for sure that Tsubasa will have to realize what she's doing and put a stop to all of it. Hopefully she doesn't have to lose anyone to do it (like her granddad).

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

a kitten posted:

My internet is out, this is terrible!

I share your suffering.

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Fangz posted:

Oh god that scene with Rui.
My biggest surprise with that scene was that the Kuus couldn't somehow hug a computer AI into compliance.

I'm sure Rui will snap out of it later at a critical moment.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!

Kylra posted:

My biggest surprise with that scene was that the Kuus couldn't somehow hug a computer AI into compliance.

I'm sure Rui will snap out of it later at a critical moment.

Well, they'll just get the sysadmin to reprogram the AI according to their specifications.

Also Conceited Fool is totally 'Enemy Turn in Advance Wars' type music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne79ndFJgGg

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Well, that just happened.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

"You are a gatchamn though. Way more of a gatchaman than me"

Although true, you shouldn't be flaunting your divinity around like this Hajime. :v:

That whole exchange was very thoughtful. Although it makes more sense for her to be saying "you will be joining me" instead of "i will be joining you" but I dont think there is much of a distinction in Hajime's mind. Ahh insight is such a fitting subtitle for is.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
Berg Katze telling it like it is :nyd:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Berg-Katze was right. I mean, he really was this time, I guess.

GimmickMan
Dec 27, 2011

Few shows manage to communicate properly the sadness of someone looking lost in bliss like that scene with Rui did.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

It will never stop being hilarious how Hajime is saying her very serious yet clumsily delivered advices and then the camara suddenly does an extreme zoom to her very rude boobs.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Cao Ni Ma posted:

very rude boobs.

New thread title.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Cao Ni Ma posted:

It will never stop being hilarious how Hajime is saying her very serious yet clumsily delivered advices and then the camara suddenly does an extreme zoom to her very rude boobs.

Twitter Buddha and her 4chan boobs.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
A rube boob

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

What an unnerving episode, literally got chills several times.

I'm sure it will all be ok though
gel-lu-lu

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

GARBAGE
BOOBS

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Hajime Ichinose and her Rude Boobs

Hajime steppin up her cute outfit game

and this

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

I want to see more of

-Hajime in pigtails with a long skirt

-Hajime in bath towel

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

15:51 - Butt slap.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

.jpg posted:

I want to see more of

-Hajime in pigtails with a long skirt

-Hajime in bath towel

Her other outfit this episode was pretty cool too.

Oh god Rui :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

I liked it when she did the scissor snip and dashed down the stairs. Hajime belongs to the night!

• Locked thread