Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Krinkle posted:

ahahahha you tried to taze my nuts, that is not proper use of that device
way to turn a traffic stop into a trauma for your child in the backseat

who cares that child is probably brain damaged from all of the hotboxing that they've been putting her through, she's probably high as gently caress and won't remember any of this

(they got pulled over because their car "reeks" of marijuana)

e: I DO NOT WISH TO CREATE JOINDER WITH YOU SIR, I DO NOT CONSENT TO THIS INTERRUPTION OF MY RIGHT TO TRAVEL AS A BOAT UPON THIS CHANNEL

Signed, ::quark: of the family :jets::

QuarkJets fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Aug 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

you quoted me buddy that's joinder you can't joinder me and then declare your legal person did it that's sovcit fraud
i'm gonna find a sherrif, the only authority i recognize, and get him to give you the stink eye, the only form of punishment i accept from the gub'mint

aw man the guy at 15 mins gets to leave without getting tazed. that cop was the maddest he's ever been and he didn't even taze that guy. what a champ.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

QuarkJets posted:

I don't have one, maybe that means that I'm the one who's going to die. Because you don't need bitcoin if you're dead

e: can someone please invent deathcoin, as the ideas guy I get 90% of the profits thx

I also didn't get one. High Five death buddy!

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
wow I'm like kind of legit offended I didn't get a PM

anyway, all these cops have to do when the sovcits pull this traveling not driving BS is say "where do you get your gas? ok well then your car is participating in interstate commerce and trade. gently caress outta the vehicle"

it's really weird, as much as I hate all cops I kinda enjoy seeing them bust up sovcits' property and tasse their nuts

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:

Krinkle posted:

Who is already well on the way to becoming a sovereign baby, probably. That's the real tragedy here.

Dr. Honked
Jan 9, 2011

eat it you slaaaaaaag
everyone itt saying that they did, or didn't, get a pm from the permaprobed pedrophile, should get a ban because they are bitches that have been owned by said pedrophile

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Cheez posted:

Who is already well on the way to becoming a sovereign baby, probably. That's the real tragedy here.

at the end where he or she was yelling "WHY DO I HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE CAR MOMMY" I couldn't stop laughing. you child did not consent to joinder, mom

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol videos three and five show a trucker turning a routine check for illegal immigrants into an arrest

all he had to do was say he was a us citizen. the patient and friendly lea even pulls out a printout for the laws hes citing and reads the code to him.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dr. Honked posted:

everyone itt saying that they did, or didn't, get a pm from the permaprobed pedrophile, should get a ban because they are bitches that have been owned by said pedrophile

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

QuarkJets posted:

I don't have one, maybe that means that I'm the one who's going to die. Because you don't need bitcoin if you're dead

e: can someone please invent deathcoin, as the ideas guy I get 90% of the profits thx

stay safe future bitcoin ghost

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Krinkle posted:

it wasnt even a traffic stop

they were lighting up with a toddler in the car in a parking lot

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Dr. Honked posted:

i wish to create joinder with this poast

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

ayn rand hand job posted:

it wasnt even a traffic stop

they were lighting up with a toddler in the car in a parking lot

I hope that for the baby's sake they lost custody

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
they point is, and I quote "free inhabitants have all of the rights of the united states citizens, without following any of their laws".

which is a pretty sweet deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k62IuKopSU

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
the worst things about all these video is cheering for the cops

Phlag
Nov 2, 2000

We make a special trip just for you, same low price.

a recent survey of law enforcement put sovereign citizens as the biggest perceived threat:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
klux klux klan sounds like a militant organization run by chickens

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum
because 95% of the time they're white and cops don't perceive whites to be a threat

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

Phlag posted:

a recent survey of law enforcement put sovereign citizens as the biggest perceived threat:

i wonder what happened in 2008

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
there have been multiple times that sovereign nutjobs have straight up iced police officers that dared to pull them over

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

good

let them kill each other

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I do enjoy when they start demanding a superior like they just got cold fries at a wendy's. is it another magic incantation where they think they can go all the way up the chain to the president if they just keep asking?

Magrov
Mar 27, 2010

I'm completely lost and have no idea what's going on. I'll be at my bunker.

If you need any diplomatic or mineral stuff just call me. If you plan to nuke India please give me a 5 minute warning to close the windows!

Also Iapetus sucks!

SeductiveReasoning
Nov 2, 2005

382 BC - 301 BC

indigi posted:

good

let them kill each other

:thumbsup:

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

that's actually pretty good, especially because those machines are all rigged anyway

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

...! posted:

[–]la0ban 10 points 8 hours ago 

As someone who worked with Roger as his attorney and had insight as to what happened, let me offer this: Roger hired on an hourly basis /u/jmaurice, his friend, and trusted him to design, build and be in charge of developing bitcoin.com. /u/jmaurice personally charged over $40k USD during the course of 4 months to produce the current site, quitting the project around a month ago before work was completed. To be fair, there are backend portions of the site that are not apparent to the user that raised the price tag, but nothing /u/jmaurice personally made was ultimately usable. As someone who worked with /u/jmaurice previously, I will also say that this is the second time this year he has ripped off a company/friend for tens of thousands of dollars only to leave with no explanation why. 
good to see radium can find paid work in the brave new bitcoin economy

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Mr. Nice! posted:

there have been multiple times that sovereign nutjobs have straight up iced police officers that dared to pull them over
same with "extreme anti-tax" except cops still believe they're less of a threat than "black nationalists" which i'm pretty sure don't exist anymore

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

anthonypants posted:

because 95% of the time they're white and cops don't perceive whites to be a threat

most of the groups on that list are white

if you lump more of the "crazy white supremacist" groups together they are clearly the biggest threat by far

the black nationalists that are left are almost all sovcits like the nuwabian nation

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
:quig:

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Phlag posted:

just like the bitcoiners they must think this is a good thing because it means the government is scared of losing power from this one weird trick

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

cumshitter posted:

klux klux klan sounds like a militant organization run by chickens

and it kinda is (hiding behind sheets and all)

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs4P1kKK-5k

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

AlbieQuirky posted:

most of the groups on that list are white

if you lump more of the "crazy white supremacist" groups together they are clearly the biggest threat by far

the black nationalists that are left are almost sovcits like the nuwabian nation

cops don't worry about black people as much cause they can always just shoot them

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

i can't see the similarities myself

[/quote]

hahahahhaha this is literally "...but with bitcoin!" as a painting! im dying here.

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

I like the powerstrip

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

and it kinda is (hiding behind sheets and all)

this is a decent burn, props

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
i'm the idiosyncratic sectarians

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Boxturret posted:

the only moral murder drone is my murder drone

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

When they don't want you to refer to them as a "person", refer to them as a "sack of poo poo" instead.

killhamster posted:

lol guess who just PMed me a link from mises.org

If only the forums were on the blockchain and you had to pay a fee to send a PM.

Don't summon another troll :ohdear:

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Phlag posted:

i never realized millenials were a threat to national security. a growing one, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

Avenging_Mikon posted:

i never realized millenials were a threat to national security. a growing one, too
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Motorcyclist-on-I-5-opens-fires-at-Tukwila-cops-gets-away-323096691.html

• Locked thread