Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Assuming that's sour cream and not whipped cream it's probably pretty tasty, just goddamn awful for you. But then again I don't remember ever seeing sour cream that came out of a aerosol can

Minarchist
Mar 5, 2009

by WE B Bourgeois

Aesop Poprock posted:

Assuming that's sour cream and not whipped cream it's probably pretty tasty, just goddamn awful for you. But then again I don't remember ever seeing sour cream that came out of a aerosol can

Maybe cream cheese? Still would collapse and die an hour or so later

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

RareAcumen posted:

Why on two fronts 1) Why does this exist 2) Why is it used in food
A little bit of mental priming is the difference between delicious tangyness and bile.

If you ever want to turn an enemy off hard cheese, get some decent hard cheese (the cardboard and salt delivery system of Kraft parmesan might work but ideally you got some real hard cheese). Blindfold your enemy and let them know you've got some bile for them to smell, maybe make some hurling sound effects to really sell it. Make sure they get a good whiff and are gagging before the blindfold comes off and they realise it's been delicious cheese and not bile this whole time. Now they can never have hard cheese without thinking it's bile.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
I want to love Mexican baked goods but every single one I have tried looks amazing but tastes like a dry brick of flour. The same goes for most Central American countries. So so dry.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

zedprime posted:

A little bit of mental priming is the difference between delicious tangyness and bile.

If you ever want to turn an enemy off hard cheese, get some decent hard cheese (the cardboard and salt delivery system of Kraft parmesan might work but ideally you got some real hard cheese). Blindfold your enemy and let them know you've got some bile for them to smell, maybe make some hurling sound effects to really sell it. Make sure they get a good whiff and are gagging before the blindfold comes off and they realise it's been delicious cheese and not bile this whole time. Now they can never have hard cheese without thinking it's bile.

This is a pretty open-minded enemy to allow you to blindfold them and force them to smell bile

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

This is a pretty open-minded enemy to allow you to blindfold them and force them to smell bile

What, you don't have a sibling to torment?

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

hey you kids, get out of my moat, it was not meant to be played in

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Oh lord :stonklol:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

This is so insane, so awful, so immensely retarded, that I just need to do a report on this. I must. If this really exists, I am going to track down, eat, and barf up these, and then write about the experience.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

I ate a hash brown double down for this thread but you couldn't get me to touch that poo poo with a ten foot pole.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Food has gone too far.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

This is so insane, so awful, so immensely retarded, that I just need to do a report on this. I must. If this really exists, I am going to track down, eat, and barf up these, and then write about the experience.

It's Canadian I guess? This is a horrible thing my country has done.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Arivia posted:

It's Canadian I guess? This is a horrible thing my country has done.

If I can't find it here in Wisconsin of all places (in which case, why the gently caress not, goddammit), I may have to enlist the help of a canadian goon to enable my terrible decisions.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

If I can't find it here in Wisconsin of all places (in which case, why the gently caress not, goddammit), I may have to enlist the help of a canadian goon to enable my terrible decisions.

My guess was based off of it having Canadian KD branding, not American. There's no mention on the Canadian Oreo website though.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

:fuckthis:

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Arivia posted:

My guess was based off of it having Canadian KD branding, not American. There's no mention on the Canadian Oreo website though.

Also no french on the packaging. Probably a shop

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Five seconds of googling says it's fake

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

death .cab for qt posted:

Oh thank gently caress.

Semisponge
Mar 9, 2006

I FUCKING LOVE BUTTS
I bet Oreos and gjetost would work well together.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

Oh thank gently caress.

Not empty quoting.

I know I have this weird insatiable desire to taste weird combinations like that, but I don't think my body would agree with me.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

bunnyofdoom posted:

Also no french on the packaging. Probably a shop

Whichever. French is just more empty words on the packaging my eyes slide over anyway.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

If it was Canadian, it would be "Kraft Dinner with ketchup" flavoured.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Gentlemen, we can build it. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first cheese Oreo. I will be the man that eats it. So much worse than it was before. Grosser...Saltier...Fatter.

Will post after getting supplies tomorrow.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

What, you don't have a sibling to torment?

my younger sister is 25 and married and they live in a house, i think at this point it'd be considered kidnapping

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

That was my original guess and then people kept posting about it and I guess I put too much faith in SA to recognize an obvious joke

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

bullshit

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I love how a bunch of people assumed it was real because, let's face it, we've seen much worse in this thread.

We've hit Poe's Law of Food.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

It's only a matter of time before Doritos end up in things that they were never meant to be involved with.

Like Reese's Dorito cups. Or the KFC Double Dorito Down.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

RareAcumen posted:

It's only a matter of time before Doritos end up in things that they were never meant to be involved with.

Like Reese's Dorito cups. Or the KFC Double Dorito Down.

Things can only go up from here.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Neo_Crimson posted:

Things can only go up from here.

You'll change your tone when you're being forcefed a GMO'd applerito.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Not empty quoting.

I know I have this weird insatiable desire to taste weird combinations like that, but I don't think my body would agree with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsIEFcTUgqU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

tribbledirigible posted:

Gentlemen, we can build it. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first cheese Oreo. I will be the man that eats it. So much worse than it was before. Grosser...Saltier...Fatter.

Will post after getting supplies tomorrow.

I look forward to your endeavor.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

cyberia posted:

Those Sponch! things look kind of like every Australian's childhood favourite: the iced vovo

It's like flat Mikado!

AKA Fanny biscuits or Fluffy Fannies.

Pookah has a new favorite as of 10:00 on Aug 30, 2015

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxklXh3ulkU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9I3kf5rsq8

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Pookah posted:

It's like flat Mikado!

AKA Fanny biscuits or Fluffy Fannies.

Someone needs to see a gynecologist.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
I need more afp pictures, you nerds!

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

I thought this one was some lovely stir fry until I saw omelette under it.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Elliotw2 posted:

I thought this one was some lovely stir fry until I saw omelette under it.

Are those cucumbers in an 'omelet'? :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

Zucchini I hope.

• Locked thread