Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
When you nutted but he still suckin

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

It’s kind of cute, if in a sad sort of way. Manchester United, once the biggest name in the game, chasing after superstars in the press like a giddy child racing after lightning bugs in the night, hoping to nab one or two like the big clubs can but knowing deep down that it won’t actually happen.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

Crazy Ted posted:

It’s kind of cute, if in a sad sort of way. Manchester United, once the biggest name in the game, chasing after superstars in the press like a giddy child racing after lightning bugs in the night, hoping to nab one or two like the big clubs can but knowing deep down that it won’t actually happen.

Wrong thread.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

What if I told you that's from Billy Haisley's latest article?

Knoddus
Oct 30, 2007
Born in a crossfire hurricane
http://anfieldindex.com/16537/roberto-firmino-start-now.html

Love the poll at the end of this dzibot turdpile

GMEEOORH
Mar 12, 2012

there once was a man called neymar
who wandered into a gay bar
he had a few drinks
with his fellow twinks
and now he's decided to stay there.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

correct thread

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

GMEEOORH posted:

there once was a man called neymar
who wandered into a gay bar
he had a few drinks
with his fellow twinks
and now he's decided to stay there.

I enjoyed this.

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

My ITK says Neymar is actually a twank versatile.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
That's no good. That's a twink and a skank. Essentially a rag doll that's been tossed around from twink to twunk to bear to otter.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

that was funny but a team from the capital can't really be called provincial, so correct thread

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
That is funny.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
ARSENAL BANTER

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
mods

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Bobby Digital posted:

United's final offer to Muller was 1488k a week

it wasnt enough

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

ThePlayfulAtheist

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

When I saw the team for today, I will be honest and say that my heart sank. It looked like a very negative team selection, especially the midfield. I know N'Jie is not yet at match fitness, but I would rather have seen him on the bench than Pamela!!!

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Sometimes I'm tortured. As a Bills and Gunners fan, there are times when I need medical help. But Arsenal certainly has some hardware to show for the effort so, in the words of Carl Spackler, "I got that goin' for me."

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The ultimate question.
Why do you support Arsenal?
Simple answer ___________
Think about this.
We didn't play well first game. We drew with a rival with a goal chalked off.
We won at Palace and Newcastle, places were Chelsea have lost at in last two seasons.
We haven't played well
We have kept two clean sheets.
We've been punished with the two mistakes made.
We have played an attacking style creating scores of chances.
Everyone but Citeh has struggled.
We can only get better
So...why do you support Arsenal? Because their is way too much disharmony in this supporters group, too much negativity, too many digs.
This team has won a trophy the past two seasons. This team is young and getting better.
This team is two players short of being a dominate force.
Newcastle fans today said "best footballing side in the game" Palace fans said " the midfield is astonishing" Liverpool fans said " thank god we got out with a point" west Ham fans said " we caught you on an off day"
This team is so bad isn't it.... The fear is there...the application is there..... We just need that little spark and watch the goals flow.....too many haters....
Ask one more time
Why do you support Arsenal?
The love is there.... You follow the classiest club in the English game!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
A soccer game was on the television, delaying the broadcast of the Little League softball championship. I hate soccer. It's a good game to give kids some exercise, which a lot of them need; it has a lot of running for nothing. If I wanted to see some fancy footwork, I would watch Hacky Sack competitions. Or I'd watch boxing to see some hard heads. People forget that baseball is still America's game. I don't think any soccer player could hit a good curve ball or slider. It is mind-boggling to think the Portland Timbers replaced the Portland Beavers. We need a major league baseball team here, not soccer.

Milton Wilkerson

Southeast Portland

(hes right)

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

African AIDS cum posted:

A soccer game was on the television, delaying the broadcast of the Little League softball championship. I hate soccer. It's a good game to give kids some exercise, which a lot of them need; it has a lot of running for nothing. If I wanted to see some fancy footwork, I would watch Hacky Sack competitions. Or I'd watch boxing to see some hard heads. People forget that baseball is still America's game. I don't think any soccer player could hit a good curve ball or slider. It is mind-boggling to think the Portland Timbers replaced the Portland Beavers. We need a major league baseball team here, not soccer.

Milton Wilkerson

Southeast Portland

(hes right)

Southeast Portland lol it doesn't matter what he thinks

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Wrong thread.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
thats art

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

actually they're selling jonny evans

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Another thing I don't quite get, and i have been saying this for a while is, how the hell pogba gets praised so much? he's a glorified (albeit better) version of balotelli. He's tall and strong, but he's also mentally weak and must be annoying to be his team mate.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Homework Explainer posted:

Another thing I don't quite get, and i have been saying this for a while is, how the hell pogba gets praised so much? he's a glorified (albeit better) version of balotelli. He's tall and strong, but he's also mentally weak and must be annoying to be his team mate.

lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

chuggo is BACK posted:

lol

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

This owns.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

chuggo is BACK posted:

:chanpop:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

chuggo is BACK posted:

lol

another lol

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

chuggo is BACK posted:

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat

quote:

The move still might be criticized by some as a step down for the 27-year-old. It's not a five-star team in the FIFA video games like his previous stops at Manchester United and Real Madrid. But Chicharito's choices right now are to be stuck on the bench at a five-star team, getting minimal playing time when injuries or cup matches come along, or getting regular minutes at a four-and-a-half star club.

Quality stuff from Goal.com.