Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

uranus posted:

what tv show should i watch. i only watch the best tv show ever made

Watch Danger 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Amoeba102 posted:

Worse if it's dark and part of your poop.

This is correct.

Poop health itt.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
If you have blood in your poop and it makes your poop black you should go to the hospital

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

hi mafia thread

i've been riddled with financial issues for the past 12 months

this pay-cheque solved them all

i am in a good mood.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ernie. posted:

hi mafia thread

i've been riddled with financial issues for the past 12 months

this pay-cheque solved them all

i am in a good mood.
wish i could be you atm

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

poop story: did you know that doctors have 7 classifications for the 'health' of your poop? i'm not kidding, it's called the 'Bristol Stool Form Scale', i'm using because Bristol is all kinds of poo poo.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
speaking from experience it is bloody terrifying when you poo poo blood

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

bowmore posted:

Yep.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
blood coming out anywhere is kinda scary

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I watched the new episode of Rick and Morty tonight, it was one of the best so far. Would definitely suggest that.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

bowmore posted:

Imagine blood in your cum

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

uranus posted:

blood coming out anywhere is kinda scary

~ every man ever!!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Magnus Gallant posted:

Imagine blood in your cum
nope nope nope

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Asiina posted:

I'd like to get it started, but still need like 6 more people.

Hello everyone should play in Asiina's game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Ernie. posted:

poop story: did you know that doctors have 7 classifications for the 'health' of your poop? i'm not kidding, it's called the 'Bristol Stool Form Scale', i'm using because Bristol is all kinds of poo poo.

After my surgery they were very anxious to get me to poop, but neither me nor the woman who I shared a room with (who had her surgery right after me the same day) could poop. We kept saying that we hadn't eaten anything for weeks, there was nothing to poop! But the nurse would ask us like every hour HAVE YOU POOPED YET?! YOU CAN'T LEAVE UNTIL YOU POOP!

Except because of the intestinal surgery plus having not eaten any food for weeks, when we finally pooped all that came out was flaky old dried blood. I say we because we were poop buddies and were very excited for each other's poop so we could go home. The nurses were very excited for us and said that was normal and it would last a few days.

That's my unusual poop story, join my game!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
:itwaspoo:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

bowmore posted:

But man what a relief when you remember you had a bunch of beets the night before

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i just watched nightcrawler with jake gyl;eha;asl it was really good and hosed up. the news is some bullshit

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

uranus posted:

i just watched nightcrawler with jake gyl;eha;asl it was really good and hosed up. the news is some bullshit

Weirdest superhero origin story I've ever seen.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
it was a top tier movie. one of the better ones ive seen this year.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

uranus posted:

Vikings.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
no one i know wants to watch ping pong: the animation. you should watch ping pong: the animation. it is all on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxULfvPk-n0

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

uranus posted:

Really? I liked Gyllenhaal but the rest of the movie was too... exaggerated for me? The dude drives an incredibly noticeable car to every crime scene that he's not supposed to be at, and not once are the cops aware of who that might be? Also I found the rest of the cast kinda weak. Again he was fine, the rest of the movie, not so much.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i really enjoyed his performance and the whole concept of it. i guess i dont know enough about news reporting or police work to care about the details.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

If anybody is wondering how long it takes me being off of work to revert back to my weird stay up late wake up a noon sleep pattern, the answer is two days, apparently.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Really? I liked Gyllenhaal but the rest of the movie was too... exaggerated for me? The dude drives an incredibly noticeable car to every crime scene that he's not supposed to be at, and not once are the cops aware of who that might be? Also I found the rest of the cast kinda weak. Again he was fine, the rest of the movie, not so much.

nightcrawler spoilers

He interacts with plenty of cops, but what he's doing isn't illegal, at least not until he does the whole thing in the mansion and that is shown to be 'stealthy' and he literally delivers the tape to the studio so I think they do the minimal amount of work required, and then do the interview at the end anyways where they have nothing on him. I think the audience is just supposed to assume that he knows the law perfectly and was never going to get caught because he is completely unfeeling.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the fact he drives a flashy car to every scene and nobody notices is part of the subtext

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Little Mac posted:

Hi mafia thread! I've missed you! I stopped reading for a long time because I traveled the nation over the summer and then when I got back home I went right back to work. This year's crop of eighth graders has been trying, but I think I'm finally starting to form a rapport with them - it just usually comes faster. What have I missed in 6000+ posts? Who lived? Who died? Who came back and who poo poo off forever? I hope you didn't miss me. I am easy to follow on Facebook or via my Youtube podcast or I guess in person if you were especially stealthy and bored.

I have a new-ish game idea I want to run when I die in the game Met is running.

Also thank you for birthday wishes on pg 106. <3

I came back, realised I'd missed the League 2 and got all sad :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

uranus posted:

Watch Mr Robot. It's a show about an introverted techie who suffers from social anxiety, paranoia, depression, low self-esteem and delusions.

It's just like watching one of us :v:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Rarity posted:

Watch Mr Robot. It's a show about an introverted techie who suffers from social anxiety, paranoia, depression, low self-esteem and delusions.

It's just like watching one of us :v:

it's an incredibly dull version of fight club, where instead of fighting and loving, there's loads of moping around and being a loser

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

If anybody is wondering how long it takes me being off of work to revert back to my weird stay up late wake up a noon sleep pattern, the answer is two days, apparently.

I'm like this too which is annoying because if I want to go swimming I have to get up early. But I slip into terrible sleeping patterns so easily.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

BottleKnight posted:

I'll listen to your podcast Little Mac, if you feel comfortable posting it!

Also I lived, for better or worse.

Depends on which podcast. I do an audio one about weird news stories and a video one where we play video games based around a weekly theme.

Also congrats!

Asiina posted:

Hi Little Mac! I didn't really notice you were gone since you are on my facebook feed pretty much every day.

I have a fan base. I must keep them entertained.

CCKeane posted:

I managed to become governor of one of the shittier states.

Mississippi?

Ernie. posted:

The boy...

Good post!

Rarity posted:

I came back, realised I'd missed the League 2 and got all sad :(

Stay tuned for League III next summer? Also welcome back!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
whatever happened to highwire someone bring him back already.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

whatever happened to highwire someone bring him back already.

I chat with highwire pretty frequently! He is pretty busy with work lately. Great dude!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

I'm like this too which is annoying because if I want to go swimming I have to get up early. But I slip into terrible sleeping patterns so easily.

I can't get up early enough to swim in the morning I always need to wait until after work. also hi thread.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Kashuno posted:

I can't get up early enough to swim in the morning I always need to wait until after work. also hi thread.

hi

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

CCKeane posted:

How long does it take you to make the first move in a chess game? That's what we're all wondering.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

kaschei posted:

How long does it take you to make the first move in a chess game? That's what we're all wondering.

:iceburn:

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Come on, Barnes Opening!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

kaschei posted:

Sorry about that! You didn't show up on my phone until I checked.

Move made!