Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Make good posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

I mean, the game's being released at midnight. What else is there left to discus about MGS5 that we won't find out about shortly.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Stacking cardboard boxes all day isn't helping dis wait

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Korthal posted:

I mean, the game's being released at midnight. What else is there left to discus about MGS5 that we won't find out about shortly.

You can use this time to work on your long form posting style.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Ragg posted:

Make good posts.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Korthal posted:

if theres nothing to post about, dont post

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Emptyquote good posts

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
come to my zelda thread and read about my adventures in hyrule

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

elf help book posted:

come to my zelda thread and read about my adventures in hyrule

as a slight aside, there is a young looking stoner that sits outside my local convenience store playing an electronic ocarina like device, and if you pay him 25 cents he will play epona's song for you.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I just paid 50 dollars to get ps plus back... hell yeah

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

Kazvall posted:

as a slight aside, there is a young looking stoner that sits outside my local convenience store playing an electronic ocarina like device, and if you pay him 25 cents he will play epona's song for you.

better plot than Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Squeezy Farm posted:

can you all stop typing like this

Okay!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
the culture of being worried about "spoilers" has been carfuly crafted by "the industry" so that online discussion focuses on official marketing department propaganda

gotta control the narative

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Ragg posted:

Make good posts.

Waiting is killing me so I started animating

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Shoehead posted:

I love it!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shoehead posted:

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all

Shoehead posted:

very cool

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

Shoehead posted:

nice colors, i like this

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Shoehead posted:

Spooknasty

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Shoehead posted:

Fairly sick.

Soral
May 30, 2009

SeXReX posted:

the culture of being worried about "spoilers" has been carfuly crafted by "the industry" so that online discussion focuses on official marketing department propaganda

no. incorrect. wrong. gently caress you. bitch,.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

SeXReX posted:

Are you playing MGS2?

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

This would be a cool emblem or insignia for The Phantom Pain. Make a navy and green Mother Base and some sweet pixel art painted on the side. Mmmhmm, that'd be sweet.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LawfulWaffle posted:

This would be a cool emblem or insignia for The Phantom Pain. Make a navy and green Mother Base and some sweet pixel art painted on the side. Mmmhmm, that'd be sweet.

It would be cool as the Greenwater steam pic but I don't think it supports gigs

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

I think Big Boss or Skull face versions would be equally cool. It'd be super neat if it could change for FOB invaders whenever they looked away like stuff in the latest Arkham Knight game, but a lot of things would be super neat that just cannot be, and that's okay.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

frank.club posted:

It would be cool as the Greenwater steam pic but I don't think it supports gigs

Knock yourself out

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

This is probably the stupidest question asked in this zone, but why "Vic" Boss? I keep thinking of Vic Viper but that's because I have serious brain problems. Is it Vicious Boss? Victorious Boss? Vicarious Boss?

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]
vic means something like change in latin, so maybe it's refering to the fundamental shift in BB's physical/mental state + outlook??????? AIDS lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The "AIDS lmao" simply wasn't necessary. Have some faith in your own brain.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
When that one recruit calls him Vic Boss tells him "For us, there is no Victory"

Dunno if that's Victory in the sense of winning or if it's meant like the V sign. It kinda works in with some of the peace or victory stuff in PW

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

R.I.P. Vicky da B

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Aside from the "Victory" thing, "Vic Boss" is pretty much what it would sound like if someone with a really heavy Latin-American accent tried to say "Big Boss" due to Spanish having relatively few basic phonemes. This is according to a Colombian friend, anyway.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
im putting my computer together now. i hope i can play metal gear on it

Mr. Sophistication fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 1, 2015

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

rediscover posted:

Should be good as long as you got a good gpu.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

rediscover posted:

Good luck

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

win

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://twitter.com/thatkevinsmith/status/2554608773

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I like how people always want to mention how problematic kojimas sexuality is but its okay to lust after R Mikas sweet sweet rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

• Locked thread