Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

im scared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

did they just spoil the game with this

I don't know, I haven't read any spoilers.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

did they just spoil the game with this

rocco said he only played mgsv for like a day

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

V WILL COME TO IN 2:24:33

Soral
May 30, 2009

the thing i am most concerned about is how the ground zeroes save game upload carries your progress over. are targets you extract just checked off a list or does it only count who you extract in your best run? or your most recent run?

Soral
May 30, 2009

it is a testamount to my faith in how amazing this game will be that the thing i am most concerned about tpp is something as retarded as that

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soral posted:

the thing i am most concerned about is how the ground zeroes save game upload carries your progress over. are targets you extract just checked off a list or does it only count who you extract in your best run? or your most recent run?

I believe it's a check list and I also know how they'll be carried over into TPP. It's a small spoiler though I'm kinda glad I know?

Okay so how it works is you won't get them immediately in your mother base. You have to find them again in the field

frank.club fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Sep 1, 2015

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I already spoiled myself on everything I could for the game. thats just the kind of hosed up thing you can expect when you keep a man from playing a good game for too long

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the only thing I am going to look up right away is where to find the Everybody Wants to Rule the World cassette tape for my heli music

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the year is 1984

it is now legal to infect motherbase soldiers with aids.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

I already spoiled myself on everything I could for the game. thats just the kind of hosed up thing you can expect when you keep a man from playing a good game for too long

I'm sorry, and yet I'm not.

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Can't wait to pat that videogame dog.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Net cafe are you gonna launch the new thread at midnight EST? Us collectively experiencing this tite poo poo for the first time is going to be v good

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm gonna leave that to Zoq. He's good

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

All of the AI fights are incredibly easy compared to the freakin helicopter and tank. if theyw ant to stop peace walker why not just send a regular army at it

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

https://kinoq.github.io/TPP-Seiko-Watch-Fork/

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

:negative:

The last time I ordered something to this location it took longer than the time shown here, and the internet is too bad to think about getting it digitally. Please enjoy MGSV everyone. I'm going to pretend it doesn't come out yet and not talk to anyone I know about it.

Captain Fuck Face
May 6, 2007

:] i like to read post :]

Evil Eagle posted:

The last time I ordered something to this location it took longer than the time shown here, and the internet is too bad to think about getting it digitally. Please enjoy MGSV everyone. I'm going to pretend it doesn't come out yet and not talk to anyone I know about it.

sorry

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

F

Soral
May 30, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

stay strong

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008
I've got some bad news. Phantom Pain has been delayed on all platforms until I get a good enough PC to run it or, alternatively, a ps4

Donation link will be up soon

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

I don't think it matters

These men were with Chico and Paz during their incarceration, you better loving believe they're important.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

zen death robot posted:

I don't think you understood what I was saying

Sorry I'm just a little cagey from dealing with gently caress heads who don't appreciate Metal Gear.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
someone posted a scan of the strategy guide that implies that it only looks at what missions you've completed

e: ZDR is right; i'm retarded

Constant Hamprince fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Sep 1, 2015

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Android companion app is out

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.konami.mgsvtppapp&hl=en

it has map options for the idroid second screen

map only low- 140mb
map only high- 350mb
map and satellite low- 220mb
map and satellite high- 700mb

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
guys, the game is good.

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I have to return my rented copy tomorrow or i will face the consequences (late cjarges)

Soral
May 30, 2009

spoiler tag fail spotted

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

We've still got 90 minutes and yospos guy is already posting poo poo in spoiler tags so I guess I'm done with mg threads in the zone for a few days. Best of luck gamers I hope everyone enjoys their purchase

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Benny D posted:

We've still got 90 minutes and yospos guy is already posting poo poo in spoiler tags so I guess I'm done with mg threads in the zone for a few days. Best of luck gamers I hope everyone enjoys their purchase

the spoiler tags contained literally nothing about the story, it was about how the transfer from gz works and was wrong anyways

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

rediscover posted:

im putting my computer together now. i hope i can play metal gear on it

ground zeroes runs at 60 fps. its go time boys

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I bought ground zeroes on the wrong psn account :(

Soral
May 30, 2009

rediscover posted:

congratulations

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

:tipshat:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

rediscover posted:

that's pretty good

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Pookum posted:

I bought ground zeroes on the wrong psn account :(

lol, i mean lol sorry

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

rediscover posted:

time to kick rear end

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Constant Hamprince posted:

someone posted a scan of the strategy guide that implies that it only looks at what missions you've completed

e: ZDR is right; i'm retarded

Misuse of spoiler tags. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

Downloading Android app now. Can't wait to plan my next move while taking a big gamer dump

• Locked thread