Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Okay, I think I need to update the OP, because obviously I made a huge mistake in setting up if something like a well-set, well photographed meal is being posted in this thread.

This is for disgusting food or food that looks disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

... but two thirds of Fermuns post was

Unless your point was :thejoke: and I'm too tired to get it

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

fermun posted:

Twitter #WifeMaterial search

Yeah, wife material as in future lazy mother who can't bother to feed her kids a nutritious lunch so falls back on KD and hot dogs.

door.jar
Mar 17, 2010

Planet Piss posted:

Shepherds pie trifle

Isn't this literally a joke from Friends? I can totally see it tasting like feet.

Who
Dec 29, 2000

door.jar posted:

Isn't this literally a joke from Friends? I can totally see it tasting like feet.

Yes, yes it is... Monica lets Rachel make the dessert this year, but the cookbook pages are stuck together and Rachel ends up making a trifle that is half trifle half shepherds pie. It comprises layers of ladyfingers, jam, custard, raspberries, more ladyfingers, beef sauteed with peas and onions, a little more custard, bananas, then whipped cream.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

This is a trifle too far.

:v:

That face always gets me

Anyway, I'm convinced 90% of the #wifematerial tag has to be ironic. If not, I feel very bad for a lot of people out there.

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

Oh, this could be tasty, not the best bowl for the job, but whatever...

Nice, lookin' good!

Oooh, new layer, more strawberry or are we going...

No

Oh no, no, no

What???

:stonk:

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I find #WifeMaterial so gross that I would happily eat the shepherd's trifle rather than ever see it again.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

This makes me feel very sad :smith:

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

hey you kids, get out of my moat, it was not meant to be played in

If the pages were stuck together why would the beef be followed by custard and bananas

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Scarily close to where I live! :stare:

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Planet Piss posted:

If the pages were stuck together why would the beef be followed by custard and bananas

Maybe it's by course. Dinners, then desserts.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Arivia posted:

Maybe it's by course. Dinners, then desserts.

Like the Christmas Tinner.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Planet Piss posted:

You're overthinking a bad sitcom

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

I went to my friend's place yesterday and he had the "Nature's Harvest" cum cookbook on his coffee table. The titles of some of those recipes are hilarious. Also, the book recommends you have a cup ready so your guests can 'assist' in the cooking process.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I wouldn't go back to that friend's place. Ever.

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS

fermun posted:

If the ham wasn't there this would be a not bad picture. But it looks REALLY good anyway

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

PCOS Bill posted:

I was going to make a food based "friends with benefits" joke but I couldn't think of a word to replace benefits with that would work so just imagine that was the joke I made and was very funny.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

I was going to make a food based "friends with benefits" joke but I couldn't think of a word to replace benefits with that would work so just imagine that was the joke I made and was very funny.

Soggy Biscuit Buddies

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Friends with Eggs Benedict

There we go.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

PCOS Bill posted:

Soggy Biscuit Buddies

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

PCOS Bill posted:

Soggy Biscuit Buddies

New thread title for when we get tired of "Looks bad Todd".

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

PCOS Bill posted:

we only got half-way through the book, i have to go back

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Round 2 of randomly inherited cookbooks from my husband's nana. Thanks grandma. :downs:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Could it be?!

Edit:

Nope :(

Gridlocked has a new favorite as of 02:43 on Sep 1, 2015

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

fermun posted:

That is a lot of loving bread

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

"Wife me" sounds like she's asking for someone to give her a wife, like a bro would say, "beer me." As in, "Wife me, bros. I can't cook worth a poo poo and I have backward-rear end views on gender roles."

rndmnmbr
Jul 3, 2012

I'm tempted to post this absolutely delicious liverwurst on whole wheat with pickle, onion, swiss and hot brown mustard I just built, because goddamn it looks terrible.

On the whole, though, my kitchen is a loving disaster and I'm hungry.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

fermun posted:

There are so many questions that I will never know the answer to. Is this a vegetarian meal where they just removed meat from what would be a full meal? Are they still waiting for the main dish to finish cooking? If it's vegetarian, is that caesar salad dressing (cuz that has anchovies in it)?

Bread (would), pasta with the barest smattering of sauce (or is it just overcooked pasta???), raw baby carrots with dip, bowl of dressing with salad mixed in. And wine, cuz this is a meal worth celebrating!

...are they carb-loading before a marathon?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

If it weren't for the wine, I'd be convinced that was a child plate just from the ranch soup with a few pieces of lettuce in it.

rndmnmbr posted:

I'm tempted to post this absolutely delicious liverwurst on whole wheat with pickle, onion, swiss and hot brown mustard I just built, because goddamn it looks terrible.

Thank god you decided against it. I don't know if you've noticed, but this ain't the thread for ugly or unappealing looking food.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Railing Kill posted:

"Wife me" sounds like she's asking for someone to give her a wife, like a bro would say, "beer me." As in, "Wife me, bros. I can't cook worth a poo poo and I have backward-rear end views on gender roles."

Do you guys really have to cram the SJW poo poo into every post?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

PCOS Bill posted:

Get on the right side of history, there's comedy to be had there too

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

PCOS Bill posted:

Suck my gluten free dick

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

PCOS Bill posted:

kill yourself, trashguy.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I want to give all three of you a wedgie.

Big Centipede
Mar 20, 2009

it tingles

PCOS Bill posted:

I want to give all three of you a wedgie.

Going commando today, bill.

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

Let's get back on topic please y'all

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

What is the point of having a side of baby carrots (with ranch dressing) when they have a salad (with ranch dressing)?

Just put the carrots in the salad.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

You're looking at it the wrong way. They just wanted some baby carrots to go with their side of ranch dressing and a couple leaves of lettuce to go with their, um, other side of ranch dressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6neilCHb-s

Korean Boomhauer has a new favorite as of 04:44 on Sep 1, 2015

• Locked thread