Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I thought you were talking about an UYD liveshow and was set to remark that this is exactly how money changes everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

shadow puppet of a posted:

I thought you were talking about an UYD liveshow and was set to remark that this is exactly how money changes everything.

I thought the same thing.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Ep 159 @ 59:13

Seth: "There's not many things I'm loving sure of, I know the toll free fuckin' number of this show, and I will plum guar-on-tee that Cory Feldman's tiny prick has been in Michael Jackson's mouth. I swear by it. I will put this show's reputation on that."

Turns it out, according to blind gossip sites, its looking like it was Charlie Sheen who had a thing for Corey dick, and he got to Haim, and I suspect he may have been the one then to blow Feldman.

The UYD financial fortune curse strikes again.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
What

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008

Yeah, what the heck

Edit: Some time ago, Seth let on that he has a grudge against Randy and the rest of the Quaids.
"On episode 500 I will tell you what the Quaid family did to the Romatelli family "
That, and do the moonwalk on the vid cast, but w/e

Rusty Rickshaw fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Sep 6, 2015

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Rusty Rickshaw posted:

Yeah, what the heck
Dont shoot the messenger. I'm just connecting threads. Last night I listened to 159, last week I read this, via the National Enquirer.:http://blindgossip.com/?p=73397

Sam Sanskrit
Mar 18, 2007

shadow puppet of a posted:

Dont shoot the messenger. I'm just connecting threads. Last night I listened to 159, last week I read this, via the National Enquirer.:http://blindgossip.com/?p=73397
Ah yes, paper of record the National Enquirer.

Also starring out the "a" in rape might be the most nonsensical thing I have ever seen.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The Enquirer is actually pretty good at breaking stories. It's a supermarket tabloid but it's not the Weekly World News. Charlie Sheen doesn't appear in the story though.

oatgan fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Sep 7, 2015

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Rusty Rickshaw
Apr 30, 2008

Nap time. Jew

Knucklebear
Apr 19, 2005
I ordered one of the new baby soft tee's last night and already got a shipping notification. The last time I bought a shirt it took weeks to ship and even longer to get. Glad to see the Patreon money is going into merch management.

Good job boys.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

I hate having this thread bookmark'd because every new post I hopes a new episode

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Rip uyd

Scut
Aug 26, 2008

Please remind me to draw more often.
Soiled Meat
1)get an rss reader
2)shove this link into the rss reader
3)get new uyd the moment it's uploaded

4)[edit]come here to talk to goons about said ep

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Scut posted:

1)get an rss reader
2)shove this link into the rss reader
3)get new uyd the moment it's uploaded

4)[edit]come here to talk to goons about said ep

I haven't hooked up my computer in months, I use the podcast app on my iPhone and it's been loving up for some reason. Episodes of all my podcasts will go by without updating.. I have to manually do it.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

goldblums eyes posted:

I haven't hooked up my computer in months, I use the podcast app on my iPhone and it's been loving up for some reason. Episodes of all my podcasts will go by without updating.. I have to manually do it.

i use this thread to find out when theres a new one. then i download it directly and burn it onto a cdr

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Haverchuck posted:

i use this thread to find out when theres a new one. then i download it directly and burn it onto a cdr

I was grandfathered in from cellone to AT&T so I just stream podcasts at work. Basically I'm lazy and get excited when there's new posts here cuz my phone is jank

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

goldblums eyes posted:

I was grandfathered in from cellone to AT&T so I just stream podcasts at work. Basically I'm lazy and get excited when there's new posts here cuz my phone is jank

oh i wasnt making fun, thats seriously really what i do

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Haverchuck posted:

I cut it into a wax cylinder and play it with a pencil shoved into a styrofoam cup

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Drunkboxer posted:

I cut it into a wax cylinder and play it with a pencil shoved into a styrofoam cup

Still to techie for Sethro

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Anachronist
Feb 13, 2009

There's a new ep btw, all you non RSS reader users.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

yeah we got it bud

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

Dope....

eppp

UYD for life.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

It wouldn't be a UYD group without month old memes

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Photos of feet
Penis enlargement
Aryan brotherhood

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

goldblums eyes posted:

To start with jonathan is an idiot and puts the wrong date in so it doesn't show up in the latest episodes. No other podcast does this and I've been subscribed too loads over the years. So even with itunes I use this thread to remind me when an episode is out.

I don't know what app you use but in itunes it will stop downloading episodes if you are inactive. You just click a little icon next to the episode and it will start updating automatically.

Jippa fucked around with this message at 08:05 on Sep 10, 2015

Scut
Aug 26, 2008

Please remind me to draw more often.
Soiled Meat

Jippa posted:

jonathon

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
:eng101:

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Uhh Yeah Dude: Slipknot is cool.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

drat, wanna see seth rolling on ecstasy listening to wooly bully

also, that outro sir mixalot gave me a real early beastie boys vibe. im too drunk rn to figure out which song its reminding me of specifically, but its totally there

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Jippa posted:

To start with jonathan is an idiot and puts the wrong date in so it doesn't show up in the latest episodes. No other podcast does this and I've been subscribed too loads over the years. So even with itunes I use this thread to remind me when and episode is out.

I don't know what app you use but in itunes it will stop downloading episodes if you are inactive. You just click a little icon next to the episode and it will start updating automatically.

he's backdating them to pretend they came out on time

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011

Matey posted:

also, that outro sir mixalot gave me a real early beastie boys vibe. im too drunk rn to figure out which song its reminding me of specifically, but its totally there

Yeah, it sounds a lot like part of B-Boy Bouillabaisse from Paul's Boutique.

Solid Hiroshima, Mon Amour shout-out from Seth this episode.

Dr. Wright
Dec 26, 2005

Under the vegetable posted:

he's backdating them to pretend they came out on time

He backdates them to the date they were recorded I'm pretty sure.

Keeper Garrett
May 4, 2006

Running messages and picking pockets since 1998.
Liberal Arts Jew Media Thinktank.

How do I join?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Dr. Wright posted:

He backdates them to the date they were recorded I'm pretty sure.

Which helps nobody.

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

Jippa posted:

Which helps nobody.

Why does this matter? The Apple podcast app seems to update just fine although sometimes there seems to be a couple hour lag time between new eps being available on iTunes to when they show up on the app.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

the alpaca posted:

Why does this matter? The Apple podcast app seems to update just fine although sometimes there seems to be a couple hour lag time between new eps being available on iTunes to when they show up on the app.

On my podcast app I don't get the little red 1 and new episodes don't show up unless I manually update. Not a big deal but for me I wouldn't say they update fine

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

goldblums eyes posted:

On my podcast app I don't get the little red 1 and new episodes don't show up unless I manually update. Not a big deal but for me I wouldn't say they update fine

While we're all super sorry to hear about your technical woes in heartbreaking detail, it doesn't change the fact that using this thread to manually duplicate the main purpose of RSS is a waste of everyone's time.

Hell, throw your podcast feeds into your news/blog feed reader of choice, and get alerts there. UYD shows up my feedly the moment it posts, and I've taken up nobody's time but my own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

goldblums eyes posted:

Are you sure you're actually subscribed? Go click on the podcast in the app and hit settings, since the change over from the 'old' way podcasts worked I found some podcasts in my list I was no longer technically subscribed to.