Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bald gnome error
Feb 9, 2011
[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

same

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Brace yourself.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

That is a pretty nice coat alright.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Ah snap now.

Is that Luna from sailor Moon?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Wicker Man posted:

Of course it is. It's well established that Pasq gets his weeaboo genes from his mother.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
Wow she's so pissed off at him she called herself a bitch.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Slime posted:

Wow she's so pissed off at him she called herself a bitch.

What if it's Pasq's dad she called a bitch?

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
It is a great coat.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Wicker Man posted:

It was Luna; now it is a hat.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

That is a pretty nice coat alright.

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

It is a great coat.

Also has the nice little hat to boot.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
It Hurts Volume 2 with sketches have arrived! Gob is the best.

Volume 1 sketch:

Volume 2 sketch:

If you didn't get a Volume 1 with sketch, despair forever! If you haven't gotten a Volume 2 with sketch, go get one right now!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Honestly, this delays my purchases of the books. I've had the order page open in a separate tab for a while now, I just have to think of something worthy of a sketch.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.

pathetic little tramp posted:

Honestly, this delays my purchases of the books. I've had the order page open in a separate tab for a while now, I just have to think of something worthy of a sketch.

Pick a 80's-90's anime Pasq and/or his mom would watch and some characters

Dirty Pair with Katie and Eliza

Done

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Peeplops is a girl?

TheRagamuffin
Aug 31, 2008

In Paradox Space, when you cross the line, your nuts are mine.

Blackheart posted:

Peeplops is a girl?

vvvvvvv Oh. Well, then. vvvvvvv

TheRagamuffin fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Sep 2, 2015

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Blackheart posted:

Peeplops is a girl?

No I said Peeplops could come because fried chicken is great.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Mamma mia.

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
I hope that hat is weighted.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

It is a pretty cool hat.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
First Akira, now Sailor Moon and DBZ, I love how the anime goes off the charts when Pasq's mom shows up. :allears:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I'm shocked Pasqualo isn't more smug about being perfectly able to predict his mom's next line. I mean, it is a thing from glorious Nippon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jnVadPvjro

Krampus Grewcock
Aug 26, 2010

Gruss vom Krampus!
Woo! My doodle edition of volume 2 just came in!

I asked for a character of Gob's choice in a 1950s style dress. Trissh is one of my favorite characters so this worked out splendidly.

Thanks Gob!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Haha, she's winking like Lucille Bluth

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Volume 2 came, sketch rocks, picture later!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm not planning to buy a volume unfortunately, since the budget's tight right now and international shipping is pricey. :(

But if anyone else is totally stumped on what to ask for in a sketch, I'd like to suggest something with Bartleby and Rutherford back before the apocalypse. :3:

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
That hat is pretty cute/cool

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Hrrrm, early release.

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer
If you're not a pussy, why are you wearing one? :ocelot::smug:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Member of the Turtleneck Appreciation Society AND president of the Monologue Club? Man, Pasq has got such a cool mom.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Seems kind of weird to bitch about furries while you're cosplaying a cat, I'm just saying.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Seems kind of weird to bitch about furries while you're cosplaying a cat, I'm just saying.

She bitched about furries with scales and feathers cats have fur it's completely different you butt

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer
I like how quickly Pasqualo got over his abandonment issues and just doesn't give a gently caress about her any more. She's such a lovely person it's the best thing for him. Not to mention, she insulted his flawless, sainted daddy :argh:

kvx687
Dec 29, 2009

Soiled Meat
Remind me, why is Jennifer so pissed off at Pasqualo? Is it just because he's close to Aurora and she wants to kill her for vague reasons?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

kvx687 posted:

Remind me, why is Jennifer so pissed off at Pasqualo? Is it just because he's close to Aurora and she wants to kill her for vague reasons?

Strong possibility that Jennifer told her about the apocalypse. She is trying to either stop it from happening again, or to stop Pasqualo because his dad created him.

Fhate
Feb 15, 2007

"Appended to its own quotation is false" appended to its own quotation is false.
She seems to have some idea as to Aurora's nature, knows her+Pasqualo hosed the world, and doesn't want them to gently caress it over a second time, so would prefer if they were both dead. She seems to think that by destroying them, she would be a hero.

I get the feeling from her ramblings that she's about to unleash some sort of WMD, hence the chapter title "everyone dies". Assuming the chapter title isn't a joke, that is.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Fhate posted:

She seems to have some idea as to Aurora's nature, knows her+Pasqualo hosed the world, and doesn't want them to gently caress it over a second time, so would prefer if they were both dead. She seems to think that by destroying them, she would be a hero.

I get the feeling from her ramblings that she's about to unleash some sort of WMD, hence the chapter title "everyone dies". Assuming the chapter title isn't a joke, that is.

It's odd though, how she almost never interacts with her. She's a scientist, or something like one, but never talks to Aurora. Kind of like Katie in that respect.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Both of Pasqualo's parents have wanted to kill him since before he was born, and the only reason they let him live was just to piss off the other parent. Now that Pasq's dad is dead, Pasq's mom has no reason to let him live.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Don't be ridiculous, dad loved Pasqy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

And now we are on hiatus!

• Locked thread