Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is Demonic Pride Piccolo a new Piccolo? I just got him and Future 17 from a multi summon. They both seems to have good leader abilities, passives and links.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Is Demonic Pride Piccolo a new Piccolo? I just got him and Future 17 from a multi summon. They both seems to have good leader abilities, passives and links.

He's not, but he is one of the best SR's in the game. He's leading my "Z-Fighters" team. :)

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Didn't get any of the new guys but did 4 single pulls and got a AGI SSR SSJ Goku. Guess kid Goku is getting bumped.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

zelah posted:

Didn't get any of the new guys but did 4 single pulls and got a AGI SSR SSJ Goku. Guess kid Goku is getting bumped.

No loss there - it seems easy to re-grab him with him being a prize on a few of the achievements.

I'm really procrastinating on those extreme/super achievements. So many awakenings on low-end cards to waste on that. :(

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I feel kinda bad after bitching earlier, but my addiction got the best of me and I got SSR Cell and Xeno Trunks on a multi-pull.. Now I need to figure out how to afford Z-Awakening two more SSR's.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
What's SSR Cell's passive?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Echophonic posted:

What's SSR Cell's passive?

"Perfect Body - ATK and DEF +25% when turn begins"

The whole card is bananas, his Super is "Solar Kamehameha" which does 'catastrophic' damage. The animation is loving awesome, instead of seeing the impact on the enemy it does the thing from the show where you see the explosion on Earth from space. I'll try to catch a screen shot of it but it's dodgy on my phone sometimes.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Whelp 100 dragon stones down the drain. That is all.

I want Perfect Cell.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I'm kinda perplexed at how we've managed to get all the way to Perfect Cell and SSJ2 folks and don't have a single SSJ Trunks..

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

New Leaf posted:

I'm kinda perplexed at how we've managed to get all the way to Perfect Cell and SSJ2 folks and don't have a single SSJ Trunks..

There's a Kid and Adolescent SSJ Trunks in the The Vegeta Family link, but yeah, weird we can't get them.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Perfect Cell's Solar Kamehameha ending:

(note that this is a lvl 47 so the damage isn't spectacular yet)

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

New Leaf posted:

Perfect Cell's Solar Kamehameha ending:

(note that this is a lvl 47 so the damage isn't spectacular yet)

Daddy like

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
I didn't get him but I had a friend with the new Gohan and his kamehameha does that too.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

ChronoReverse posted:

I want Perfect Cell.

I'm right there with you. I've spent 75 and the only things of note were 2x Future #18.

KoB
May 1, 2009

ChronoReverse posted:

I want Perfect Cell.

110, got SR INT 18 and SR STR Kid Gohan. Even got a SSJ 10 pull.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I'm done with multi pulls. I've spent way too much and all I have to show for it is the SR AGI Goku and the SR kid Goku. I'm just going to grind dragon stones and single pull every time I get 5 stones and hope I get something good. At least I'm not even done with normal yet so there's still plenty of dragon stones left for me to get.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Future 17 and 18 are pretty dang solid. 18, especially. Getting the feeling Red Ribbon Army's Grudge Dr. Gero isn't that great, though. 8 Ki for the healing is kind of a lot. I could be wrong, though. Anyone used him?

Maybe Fasha would work, since I'm running SR AGI 18 with Future 18. Not like Android Assault's that good, really.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Sep 2, 2015

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Jingleheimer posted:

I'm done with multi pulls. I've spent way too much and all I have to show for it is the SR AGI Goku and the SR kid Goku. I'm just going to grind dragon stones and single pull every time I get 5 stones and hope I get something good. At least I'm not even done with normal yet so there's still plenty of dragon stones left for me to get.

Wow - you've got a lot more to pull from missions. Awesome, good luck with the single pulls! I hope they work out for you.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Goku was Super Saiyan during my single pull, so I was stoked to see what I was going to get.

It was a SR STR Videl, the third different kind of STR Videl I've gotten. Why?

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Goku was Super Saiyan during my single pull, so I was stoked to see what I was going to get.

It was a SR STR Videl, the third different kind of STR Videl I've gotten. Why?

Once we get Dokkan Awakening you can turn her into a SSR Great Saiyaman. There's only a handful of SRs I'd rather get, so don't throw her away. Her passive looks ok too.

Got 5 SRs with my multipull, which is really good. No future androids though, which is all I want from this event. Don't even care about Gohan or Cell, although their supers look pretty cool.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Wuxi posted:

Once we get Dokkan Awakening you can turn her into a SSR Great Saiyaman.

Oh poo poo, well in that case I'm making her part of my main team

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Which Videl is it that dokken awakens? Blazing Justice, I hope.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

zelah posted:

Which Videl is it that dokken awakens? Blazing Justice, I hope.

Yeah, Blazing Justice is the one. I got her a while back and have been saving her for it. I think there might be another that does too but I'm not sure.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

This new Semi-Perfect Cell has got to be the most common Super Rare in the game. I've gotten 5 so far.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Wait what is a dokkan awaken and how is it different from an awakening and a z-awakening?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

CappyBottoms posted:

Wait what is a dokkan awaken and how is it different from an awakening and a z-awakening?

One is in the game right now and the other isn't. ;)

It's like a Z-Awakening past Z-Awakening. Specific characters turn into even better versions past a Z-Awaken with very specific tokens. Most are event based if Japan is any indication. If you've gotten far enough to fight Jackie Chun in the story on Z-Hard, you'll sometimes get a Goku token from a gold capsule- that's a future Dokkan-Awaken token for someone.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

CappyBottoms posted:

It turns specific completely maxed out Z-Awakened characters into completely new ones (lvl1 and everything), the only thing that carries over is the super-level.
For example a lvl80 SR* Agl Muten Roshi turns into a lvl1 SSR Max Power Muten Roshi, who then can be leveled again (and Z-Awakened to UR* at level 80, like any normal SSR card)
There's a list on reddit for which character can turn into what, I think the big SSRs you can get are two different Muten Roshis, Android 13, a bunch of Golden Freezas, 3 Great Saiyamen (2 Videl, 1 Gohan) and Cooler.

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9
I may have missed something or it's glaringly obvious but what do the numbers below your character actually tie themselves to when gaining ki-spheres? I presume it has to do with attack strength or something? Is it just the raw damage output before weaknesses or defenses are applied?

E: V Gah, I want to do an all-android team.

Syrant fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Sep 3, 2015

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Syrant posted:

I may have missed something or it's glaringly obvious but what do the numbers below your character actually tie themselves to when gaining ki-spheres? I presume it has to do with attack strength or something? Is it just the raw damage output before weaknesses or defenses are applied?

Prettymuch, yeah. The Atk number on your card is how much you do at whatever 100% is, everything else is a function of that.

Looks like the new update's up, wonder what got added. I don't see anything in any common links. Probably just the Mighty Mask event.

Also, got Future 18 awakened. At SSR* 60, we're talking over 6000 attack, which is quite nice. Now to start on Future 17.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Sep 3, 2015

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

Echophonic posted:

Prettymuch, yeah. The Atk number on your card is how much you do at whatever 100% is, everything else is a function of that.

Looks like the new update's up, wonder what got added. I don't see anything in any common links.

Also, got Future 18 awakened. At SSR* 60, we're talking over 6000 attack, which is quite nice. Now to start on Future 17.

That's a pretty good attack. I have 4 characters at 80, with 3 of them barely over 6000, so I have a feeling her max attack is going to pretty high. . Then again, I've felt that 18 outpaces 17 for damage, at least comparing the 2 of each I have.

I was able to Z-Awaken my SSJ2 Goku to finally get an UR. Farming 50 Bubbles was rough (especially when I thought I wouldn't be able to level him up for a while, until I noticed I had finally had 6 E AGL guys to get the 5 swords), and I still have a few more characters who need them.

We need Dokkan Awakenings soon though. I want to get my AGL Roshi up to full power, although by looking at the wiki I learned that the STR Roshi I got the other night can't be Dokkan Awakened.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Cozz posted:

That's a pretty good attack. I have 4 characters at 80, with 3 of them barely over 6000, so I have a feeling her max attack is going to pretty high. . Then again, I've felt that 18 outpaces 17 for damage, at least comparing the 2 of each I have.

I was able to Z-Awaken my SSJ2 Goku to finally get an UR. Farming 50 Bubbles was rough (especially when I thought I wouldn't be able to level him up for a while, until I noticed I had finally had 6 E AGL guys to get the 5 swords), and I still have a few more characters who need them.

We need Dokkan Awakenings soon though. I want to get my AGL Roshi up to full power, although by looking at the wiki I learned that the STR Roshi I got the other night can't be Dokkan Awakened.

Looks like she tops out at just shy of 6000 natively before her 20‰ boost. That's up there with some native SSRs after the boost. Not sure if Future 17 can put up those numbers, but his passive is pretty good, too. Seems like 17 is the defensive one of the pair in both sets.

On the subject, a golden Goku pull just got me a 5th SSR. This one's Piccolo, meaning I have 3 SSR PHY now. He also needs a Supreme Kai medal. He's probably better than Trunks, at least Piccolo has a Z-Fighters link.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Sep 3, 2015

Syrant
Jun 28, 2006
This post is brought to you by: Goat Bouillabaise.

First 9
Is there a way to tell when an enemy has a super attack prepped? I mostly just go on a geusstimation on turns passed but I may be missing something.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Man, I really hope I get Piccolo Jr to drop before the event ends...

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

cptn_dr posted:

Man, I really hope I get Piccolo Jr to drop before the event ends...

You're kidding, right? He drops super super easily.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Syrant posted:

Is there a way to tell when an enemy has a super attack prepped? I mostly just go on a geusstimation on turns passed but I may be missing something.

I'd there is, I haven't seen it. Seems more common as they lose HP for general fights, though. Some fights start with one, like Hercule in Dr. Gero's Machinations. Others just spam it like Last Battle Frieza. Just have to feel it out.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Webbeh posted:

You're kidding, right? He drops super super easily.

Maybe on Z-Hard, but I tried on hard over 10 times without luck before trying several times on Z-Hard (got him the fourth time on Z-Hard, though). I'm normally hesitant to do Z-Hard because I can only barely win after using all three healing items (though I've been limiting myself to only one full-heal item), and that's only if I'm not unlucky enough to have all three of my STR (in the case of Piccolo) guys next to each other on the wheel, leaving me vulnerable some turns.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
He drops on hard just fine.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Tae posted:

He drops on hard just fine.

Agreed. I couldn't beat Z-Hard, so I just farmed Hard. He dropped eventually.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I ran z-hard like 15 times and didn't get him to drop once. I think I'm just having bad luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

After another bad multi-summon, I think I'll keep to single summons from now on.