Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

Literally Esoteric posted:

Hoo ha =/= tits.

Sometimes you gotta air out the hoo ha.

She never quite understood the concept of freezing her eggs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It could be cold weather and she doesn't know what "hot box" means

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

This is beautiful

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Alternate angle & source http://www.puppiespuppies.me/index.php?folder=2015%20Levy%20Delval%20Group%20Show%20Brussels

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

I'm sorry, waiter, but specifically said "I'd like some condiments on my spaghetti"...

Mustached5thGrader
Oct 1, 2011

My mother won't let me grow a goatee.

MageMage posted:

I thought it was the pony coloring book at first, but look to the far left.

LMAO an almost naked butt! I get it now

Wet Tie Affair
May 8, 2008

P-I-Z-Z-A

Dad's spaghetti

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

I'd like to see more of these with different foods.

Daktari
May 30, 2006

As men in rage strike those that wish them best,

Mustached5thGrader posted:

It's more like she's trying to get penetrated by the AC

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Tace Vim posted:

I'd like to see more of these with different foods.

http://www.amazon.com/Condom-Cooking-Recipe-Japanese-opanpon-ebook/dp/B00NP1O0PM

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

I hate it when it's that time of the month and you have to deal with the Ragu.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Mustached5thGrader posted:

Goddamn, right over your head. Shes holding her skirt up in front of the AC unit- hardly something you want a picture of.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Liquid Chicken posted:

I hate it when it's that time of the month and you have to deal with the Ragu.

:golfclap:

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013
There's probably really a thing called "Praystation" and it's a Chinese knock-off console that looks like a Playstation and plays NES Games.

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

PaulBearer posted:

There's probably really a thing called "Praystation" and it's a Chinese knock-off console that looks like a Playstation and plays Tiger Handheld games.

ftfy

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

SOLD!

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

beato posted:

I'm sorry, waiter, but specifically said "I'd like some condiments on my spaghetti"...

who puts condiments on their spaghetti?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

LOL if you dont drown your spaghetti in BBQ sauce

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

oldpainless posted:

LOL if you dont drown your spaghetti in BBQ sauce

By far the worst spaghetti I've ever eaten was when I tried to make this recipe. A mere pound of spaghetti floating in 3 1/2 cups of really awful BBQ sauce.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

That looks loving delicious

TheCIASentMe
Jul 11, 2003

I'll get you! Just you wait and see!

Ozz81 posted:

This probably makes the most sense in a situation like that - too many CD/DVD discs to fill and flash drives are cheap as hell anyhow. Dell and other vendors ship the Windows OS on them now, especially for systems with no optical drive, so no reason a game company couldn't do the same.

Well, there are reasons to do it this way. First off, they can start to produce the DVDs early while still working on the game. In fact it allows them to work on the game all the way up to the release date. So hopefully they can eliminate more bugs before the first round of people play the game and post how awful a game it is because of the bugs.

In addition, it also forces people to download the most up to date version of the game. So in 10 years if someone wants to play the game (assuming steam is still there) it downloads the version that runs with current OSes and drivers and poo poo.

They're still scamming the people who expected a full game to be on the disc but they'll probably get away with it.

Edit: Funny picture:

TheCIASentMe has a new favorite as of 17:51 on Sep 2, 2015

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

theflyingorc posted:

who puts condiments on their spaghetti?

Is grated cheese considered a condiment?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

TheCIASentMe posted:

They're still scamming the people who expected a full game to be on the disc but they'll probably get away with it.

I have trouble calling it a scam when it's fully disclosed. I guess it depends on how blatant it is on the packaging, but I'm not going to go ahead and call it a scam unless it's REALLY bad. That's like buying a PS4 game and feeling ripped off that it won't run on your xbone.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Roman dickbutt:
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/PM7xqDW.jpg:nws:

Umbilical Lotus
Nov 13, 2005

OH NO!!!! AXE CUT YOU!!!!

That's actually a thing. It's called a fascinus and they were basically everywhere. It was a common charm used for a hell of a lot of things, mainly warding off the evil eye. Soldiers wore these. They put them on babies. Also: the word "fascinate" derives from this.

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Romans love dicks as much as goons it seems.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

" A graphic representation of the power of the fascinus to ward off the evil eye is found on a Roman mosaic that depicts a phallus ejaculating into a disembodied eye."

New GBS logo.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

VendaGoat posted:

Is grated cheese considered a condiment?

nah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_condiments

the word CHEESE does not appear on the page, therefore it isn't

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
I consider it a condiment.

Sorry, I don't have a link to an official wikipedia page to back up my assertion

Grieving Achilles
Apr 13, 2010

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I consider it a condiment.

Sorry, I don't have a link to an official wikipedia page to back up my assertion

I'm pretty sure you can make one.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I mean, what else do you call this?

Besides a travesty against man, when compared to fresh stuff.

Even not so fresh stu.....

Ok it's a travesty

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

VendaGoat posted:

Ok it's a travesty

I went out to Costco like 10 minutes before they closed Monday rather than use that garbage.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

Ok it's a travesty

My parents use this. One time my mom was shaking it to loosen up the pieces that were stuck together, and the lid came off and she ended up flinging parmesan all over the kitchen

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Davinci posted:

My parents use this. One time my mom was shaking it to loosen up the pieces that were stuck together, and the lid came off and she ended up flinging parmesan all over the kitchen

There's got to be a better way.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Davinci posted:

THANKS OBAMA

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

A Moose posted:

THANKS OBAMA

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

Davinci posted:

Did she then look into the camera, did this: :shrug: and a caption appeared saying "THANKS OBAMA"?

Edit: Fucken Beaten

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
If it's a liquid it's a condiment, if it's a powder it's a spice, if it's a solid it's a topping. It's simple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

RatHat posted:

If it's a liquid it's a condiment, if it's a powder it's a spice, if it's a solid it's a topping. It's simple.

I would like to subscribe to your theories on how powder is neither solid nor liquid.

Also, what about parmesan that's grated into a fine powder (as opposed to parmesan flakes)?

• Locked thread