Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Invictus posted:

normal skin color

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
This is not a normal skin color

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Sometimes I worry that I'll be looking at a thread like this and discover some fetish I didn't know I had. I worry that it will be something extra shameful or outright impossible to satisfy, like maybe I find out I want to gently caress a functional aftermarket cold air intake on a '94 F150 or a theoretical state of matter.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Concordat posted:

Just so you know, I searched through too many of images of people punching and vomiting to find this, so you better be grateful.

artist apparently went by the handle "daigos the awfulian"

Edit:
oh I found the Awful link of the day
And the front page article that linked the above image.

For any one curious about the Japanese text:

It start with the SA girl telling the guy he's under arrest and that he can't escape. Come along quietly.

The muscle man responds by yelling "SOU GAYAW FUUUU" and punches her.

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Danger Mahoney posted:

Sometimes I worry that I'll be looking at a thread like this and discover some fetish I didn't know I had. I worry that it will be something extra shameful or outright impossible to satisfy, like maybe I find out I want to gently caress a functional aftermarket cold air intake on a '94 F150 or a theoretical state of matter.

I suggest embracing the madness. It works for other people I know with weird fetishes.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
okay so now that the original SA-tan comic was posted, we NEED to post the follow-ups

There was even a response comic drawn by Tea-san (Gunnerkrigg Court)

I'd look for/post them but they're on my home computer and I don't want to google for them at work haha

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Danger Mahoney posted:

Unless you haven't hit puberty I wouldn't be worried about suddenly discovering you have some weird fetish.

Freudian
Mar 23, 2011

Internet Kraken posted:

Unless you haven't hit puberty I wouldn't be worried about suddenly discovering you have some weird fetish.

Some people don't realise they're gay until they're in their twenties or thirties, it seems pretty reasonable you might not cotton on to an undiscovered kink until you're all grown up, doing chores, and suddenly realise the full potential of a vacuum cleaner.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.

Freudian posted:

Some people don't realise they're gay until they're in their twenties or thirties, it seems pretty reasonable you might not cotton on to an undiscovered kink until you're all grown up, doing chores, and suddenly realise the full potential of a vacuum cleaner.

They're powered by whirling blades! DON'T DO IT!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
SA is more of a sanitized experience so you see having weird fetishes as rarer than it really is. But remember, SA only kicks out the stupid furries/diaperlovers/crystaltreaters/etc. who won't shut the gently caress up about it. There are plenty who are smart enough to remain quiet about it - probably congregating in this thread :v:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Something Awful is my fetish.

Baldbeard
Mar 26, 2011

Kennel posted:

Something Awful is my fetish.

Your avatar is my fursona.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dr. Killjoy posted:

SA is more of a sanitized experience so you see having weird fetishes as rarer than it really is. But remember, SA only kicks out the stupid furries/diaperlovers/crystaltreaters/etc. who won't shut the gently caress up about it. There are plenty who are smart enough to remain quiet about it - probably congregating in this thread :v:

Is there something you'd like to share with the thread, Dr. Killjoy?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Angry Robotnik is the best

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Invictus posted:

This is not a normal skin color

i am owned

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

His name is Knuckles.
Unlike Sonic he don't chuckle.

Quit fapping!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Genzoman knows exactly what he wants: super-saturated lighting effects, and teeny tiny waists.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

If both are showing up to the same location, RUN

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

*pulls off mask* 'It was old man Hammond from that dinosaur amusement park all along!'

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Alternate ending:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Do I even want to know? :stare:

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

CommissarMega posted:

Probably not.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

CommissarMega posted:

Miley Cyrus had been talking poo poo about Nicki Minaj on twitter before an award show, Miley was hosting, Nicki won an award and used her acceptance speech to 'drag' Miley.

The rest of it is pretty standard fetish poo poo.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Fanart of a reviewer of all things.
Have a double dose of anime:

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Disgusting.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Stone Cold Steve Austin Giving The Finger:

The following were all made by the same artist, but not very well...

Excel does animations, not particularly well either...

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

It's always a treat seeing Two Best Friends fanart. The combination of them being fans of weird stuff and the dumb things they say make for super bizarre combinations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I chuckled.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

silentsnack posted:

The menorah on his ring tells me, that's actually Stone Cold Steve Austein

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
These rule

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

silentsnack posted:

Does anyone else see Krang in his forehead?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

A related idea:

• Locked thread