Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

Obscil posted:

huh? When I look at it, it says it is at 24/28.

EDIT: I seem to be having some connection issues with the game right now, so that might be why it says it is different.

Ya, I went to check just now and wouldn't connect. Now it works, and now it says 24. Either attrition of I'm bad at reading numbers.

What does rank do? Or mean? In the guild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

There should be a manage button on the guild screen that lays it out, or something like that

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

KURT914 humbly requesting a invite. The puzzle quest addiction has been ignited!

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

porktree posted:

Ya, I went to check just now and wouldn't connect. Now it works, and now it says 24. Either attrition of I'm bad at reading numbers.

What does rank do? Or mean? In the guild.

Rank is what determines the amount of players is allowed in the guild and how much daily gold people receive each day.

Max is 30 players and double the daily gold (1000 if you login daily).

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

Sweet weeping jesus Gorgotha is a pain in the rear end.

porktree fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Sep 2, 2015

seravid
Apr 21, 2010

Let me tell you of the world I used to know
Still lvl 40-something but managed to get Gorgotha a while ago, he's amazing :allears:
I had to bench him, though, the dream team (Treant, Alchemist, Val, Banshee) is just too profitable to use anything else.

The Pell
Feb 6, 2008
If you are looking for super fast matches to grind gold/trophies, over the last day Ive been using:

Webspinner
Goblin Shaman
Hobgoblin
Goblin Rocket

Each match only lasts a minute or two. Terrible for souls, but if you have the gold boosting armor, this is a great way to get a ton of cash and level up.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Dragon armor owns y'all

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

DaveWoo posted:

Dragon armor owns y'all

Too bad it will take like a month for me to get that with my current rate of getting gems.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Jibo posted:

Too bad it will take like a month for me to get that with my current rate of getting gems.

Same. :(:respek::(

e: vvv :catstare: vvv

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Sep 3, 2015

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!
Good news! You can buy gems! For $50 bucks you can get enough gems for a 500 gem armor, and have some gems to spare!

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

gromdul posted:

Good news! You can buy gems! For $50 bucks you can get enough gems for a 500 gem armor, and have some gems to spare!

never not whale in your F2P games :v:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

porktree posted:

Sweet weeping jesus Gorgotha is a pain in the rear end.

Goddamn, Gorgotha IS an rear end in a top hat. Third try just got him to 3 hp :argh:

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

gromdul posted:

You could, sure, but why would you

I mean, I just started this game a few weeks ago, and I was able to rack up 500 gems without paying a cent.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
First legendary

Goblin king

A I missing something or is he kinda. poo poo

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Tiny Chalupa posted:

First legendary

Goblin king

A I missing something or is he kinda. poo poo

He is annoying to fight against. In the third slot he just keeps healing and replacing dudes. By the time I can skull him, he is at 30+ health.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
I got a Goblin King yesterday and he seems pretty good. Goblin is a good unit and being able to replace your dead dudes with them seems like a good time. I haven't tried him out yet though.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

I just got a Gar'nok and paired him with Black Beast x2 and Summoner. It's kind of funny to see how huge I can buff up the beast to, but it's not terribly efficient I guess.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
Hey I just pulled orion with a regular key. Thanks goons! Might actually use the new weapon now

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006
Gem Blossums has four open spots. If it's time to merge guilds and subsume some of the Gooniversity, that's a fair number of their members. Especially if there are inactive players who could be booted.

How many slots do the three other goon guilds have?

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Grundulum posted:

Gem Blossums has four open spots. If it's time to merge guilds and subsume some of the Gooniversity, that's a fair number of their members. Especially if there are inactive players who could be booted.

There are three players in Gem Blossoms who haven't played in 2 weeks or more, we could clear those slots too. I think the guild leader has to boot them, I'm the next rank down and couldn't find the option.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I think 2 in gooniversity are inactive, but only days and not weeks. So 9 are active for sure.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

We've got probably three guys in OG Gem Boys that need booting too. We should maybe promote some people as well. Lots of unused officer slots.

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.
Yeah it would be great to fill up Gem Blossums. Need more people pumping gold into the guild. 5 keys and 9 gems so far today.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

Just a heads up that the stats that show up in the guild roster have a bug: I didn't have time to play for most of the week, but I still opened the game to get the free daily gold, and then dumped it into guild tasks. I happened to check the guild roster on Thursday, and noticed that it said I hadn't donated anything this week, and that I hadn't been online for four days. Completing an invasion seems to make it catch back up, though completing treasure maps doesn't for some reason.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Wallet posted:

Just a heads up that the stats that show up in the guild roster have a bug: I didn't have time to play for most of the week, but I still opened the game to get the free daily gold, and then dumped it into guild tasks. I happened to check the guild roster on Thursday, and noticed that it said I hadn't donated anything this week, and that I hadn't been online for four days. Completing an invasion seems to make it catch back up, though completing treasure maps doesn't for some reason.

The login page on the guild roster specifically says 'Last Battle' so yeah I can see that being confusing but not a bug.

e: My invite code is STASISSA so if one of the OGs can sign me up i'd appreciate it.

Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012

Daveski posted:

There are three players in Gem Blossoms who haven't played in 2 weeks or more, we could clear those slots too. I think the guild leader has to boot them, I'm the next rank down and couldn't find the option.

Hey I'm gonna be bumping you to guild leader today if that's cool with you. I don't have the time to play as much as I'd like.
Still loving the game but only play some each day

Grundulum
Feb 28, 2006
I wandered into Zaejin today with a trio of level 15 troops plus my hero. The very first quest threw seven level 15 enemies at me (between the first two fights). Is there level scaling in this game, and I'll be facing level 15 enemies for the rest of my days? I am *not* looking forward to the boss fights if everything is set to level 15.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

Grundulum posted:

Gem Boiz is 26/30.

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003
Just left Acme Goons. I'd appreciate an invite to either bigger crew, situadam.

Obscil
Feb 28, 2012

PLEASE LIKE ME!

I Love Topanga posted:

invite sent.

blackmongoose
Mar 31, 2011

DARK INFERNO ROOK!

I Love Topanga posted:

Same, invite code JANWYZ

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

Wallet posted:

It's not login, even though its called that. It's last match played.

I will hop on Steam later to do guild management for Gem boys. gently caress doing on my phone.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

gromdul posted:

It's not login, even though its called that. It's last match played.

I will hop on Steam later to do guild management for Gem boys. gently caress doing on my phone.

That may not be, but it not updating your donated gold seems like one.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

The gold updating incorrectly is a bug, but it seems focused on your own stats. My stats looked weird(weekly always matches overall) but everyone elses seemed fine.

Also people donating can be tracked through activity. Then again, im sure gooniversity had much less activity than a 30 person guild so that may not be effective either.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

witches?

Buglord

Tiny Chalupa posted:

Hey I'm gonna be bumping you to guild leader today if that's cool with you. I don't have the time to play as much as I'd like.
Still loving the game but only play some each day

Sure, that's fine. If you want to take over again later just say so.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

witches?

Buglord
I cleaned up the Gem Blossoms roster a bit. Three inactive players were removed to make room - Candy Leader, Sterling Archer, and UScr00ge. If I was mistaken and you still want to play, we can re-invite.

That makes 7 open slots at the moment.

I also promoted a bunch of folks to fill in the higher ranks. Almost everyone can send invites now, so please feel free to do so when someone posts in the thread.

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!
Gem boys now has 5 spots, and I promoted everyone who seemed to be active. Having no other metric to go by, I use donations and login. RIP ChickencowSA; I didn't kick you, and hope you come back, but I get it.

So we now have full officers; feel free to spend tokens as you wish. If you like to play, come join us.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

If either one of you could send an invite to stasissa i'd appreciate it.

e: Thanks

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 07:02 on Sep 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grayb
Jan 18, 2008
Invite, please. Acme's winding down so bigger guild for me then. code's jazrael