Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lol she has a motherfucking dreamcatcher tattoo somebody pinch me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Old people, not elderly, are the worst. I've learned this from a number of service jobs. The entitlement is through the roof with these rotund buffoons.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

I have a buddy of mine living with me (we are both 32) and his girlfriend who is younger (24) moved in with us recently and she is a loving useless human being.

She spends 80% of her days off from work completely silent on either Facebook or Instagram looking at other peoples posts usually with the TV on in the background to "watch" something , she get's angry if she's hungry but won't do anything about it, she cries at literally any slight adversity, she lives for going out and hanging around with people who she doesn't like at the weekend, she loving wrecks the kitchen any time she tries to make the simplest of food and then just walks away from her mess and expects boyfriend guy to clean up, she's managed to break like 4 major things in the house in the 3 months she's been here and she comes home from her 6 hour 5 days a weeks job (teacher) exhausted and useless.

Millennials are a complete waste of space and will all have mid life crises at the age of 29.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spudsbuckley posted:

I have a buddy of mine living with me (we are both 32) and his girlfriend who is younger (24) moved in with us recently and she is a loving useless human being.

She spends 80% of her days off from work completely silent on either Facebook or Instagram looking at other peoples posts usually with the TV on in the background to "watch" something , she get's angry if she's hungry but won't do anything about it, she cries at literally any slight adversity, she lives for going out and hanging around with people who she doesn't like at the weekend, she loving wrecks the kitchen any time she tries to make the simplest of food and then just walks away from her mess and expects boyfriend guy to clean up, she's managed to break like 4 major things in the house in the 3 months she's been here and she comes home from her 6 hour 5 days a weeks job (teacher) exhausted and useless.

Millennials are a complete waste of space and will all have mid life crises at the age of 29.

yeah it's def bc she's a millenial not bc she's a 24 year old dating/living with a 32 year old

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

yeah it's def bc she's a millenial not bc she's a 24 year old dating/living with a 32 year old

All her friends i've encountered are literally the exact same person as she is.

They can't handle not being the center of attention at all times.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

But 32 / 2 + 7 = 23.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

bowser posted:

This entire page (click and drag w/ your mouse).

Lol at 1 black person.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ratjaculation posted:

But 32 / 2 + 7 = 23.

Yeah, she's ancient as gently caress.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Train Driver Man should have let this person die.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

spudsbuckley posted:

All her friends i've encountered are literally the exact same person as she is.

They can't handle not being the center of attention at all times.

yeah it's def because they are millennials and not just a group of immature slash neurotic girls who date men a decade older than they are

idk what you want me to say lol you hang out with airheads and are surprised when they are airheads.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

spudsbuckley posted:

lol this is a broken human being other times and places have had those too but we do have particularly effective safety nets for them now

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
heres your safety net, milenials :D *points to empty dumpster* *points to the sun*

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i am about to turn 29 and literally do not know a single person besides my siblings under the age of like 26, why the gently caress are you hanging out with a dude who dates a 24 year old for anything but fucks and giggles?

your friend is broken too btw

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Al Nipper posted:

epic samery

for the win

I quickly scrolled past your whole post. Which is the same thing I do with all of your posts.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
Maybe he's dating her ironically? I forget, is "ironically" our generation's (cool&good) or theirs (wrong&bad)?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

he is dating her for her firm tits but forgot

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
What's the Venn overlap between basic bitch, bruh, and millenial?

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I think iconoclasm, like anything, is only good in moderation. The barrier between healthy cynicism, and rejection for its own sake is where thoughtfulness turns to petulance, and where selfishness masquerades and selflessness.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

bowser posted:

This went from "typical stuff this thread laughs at with artificial moral superiority" to comic genius when I hit the white sofa with three perfectly normal and not at all insufferable 30-somethings sitting and looking extremely uncomfortable among the crowd. Then the girl in the middle holds up a handwritten "HELP" sign.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

My Q-Face posted:

I quickly scrolled past your whole post. Which is the same thing I do with all of your posts.

who??

Deranged M
Nov 14, 2012

bowser posted:

I always wondered why do employees accept to do these sort of photos and things.Do they force them or they actually think it's cool? I've never worked for a cool/hip/startup company so I really don't know.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Deranged M posted:

I always wondered why do employees accept to do these sort of photos and things.Do they force them or they actually think it's cool? I've never worked for a cool/hip/startup company so I really don't know.

Are you kidding me, they think its the coolest thing ever.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
yeah they prolly think it's cool as poo poo except for the like occasional goon going 'jesus gently caress...' but not willing to outwardly say anything or appear not excited in any way lest they get bounced out for not being 'with it'

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.

would

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

nomadologique posted:

he is dating her for her firm tits but forgot

firm tits is worth being bad cook and almost burning down the whole apartment I guess.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
I want to see a picture of this 32 year old who dates women for their boobs.

Who in the world commits to a relationship based on appearances alone? Idiots, that's who.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

millenial automat is pretty weird:

http://www.sfchronicle.com/food/article/Crowds-flock-to-new-S-F-tech-friendly-fast-food-6478759.php?google_editors_picks=true

quote:

On Monday, none of the twenty- and thirty-somethings who flocked to Eatsa seemed to be worried about the lack of human contact from any restaurant staff, be it a busboy or server.

In fact, the diners didn’t even interact much with each other. Those waiting in line buried their noses in their phones, while those who already received their customized quinoa bowls were also just busy — that is, busy tweeting and Instagramming the whole experience.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Toadvine posted:

Old people, not elderly, are the worst. I've learned this from a number of service jobs. The entitlement is through the roof with these rotund buffoons.

My quick old person story from this afternoon. I am getting my hair cut at Great Clips (yeah yeah, it's cheap and they do a good job ok) and some 60ish guy walks in.

"How much you charge for a haircut" he asks with a rude tone already. The girl says 15 or 13 with the senior discount. Guy goes "Jessssssssus Christ 13 dollars?" And walks out in a huff.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Choco1980 posted:

This went from "typical stuff this thread laughs at with artificial moral superiority" to comic genius when I hit the white sofa with three perfectly normal and not at all insufferable 30-somethings sitting and looking extremely uncomfortable among the crowd. Then the girl in the middle holds up a handwritten "HELP" sign.

thanks to you i revisted and noticed the big girl next to the lawn gnome lol

Menstrual Show
Jun 3, 2004

Lol more people having fun that goons hate.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Tyson Tomko posted:

My quick old person story from this afternoon. I am getting my hair cut at Great Clips (yeah yeah, it's cheap and they do a good job ok) and some 60ish guy walks in.

"How much you charge for a haircut" he asks with a rude tone already. The girl says 15 or 13 with the senior discount. Guy goes "Jessssssssus Christ 13 dollars?" And walks out in a huff.

was she ok?

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Nastyman posted:

was she ok?

She just rolled her eyes and mumbled something along the lines of "what a jerk"

It was one of those Pat looking old men who could have been a woman for all I know too.

Millennial wise, anyone here familiar with the 51 club or whatever is called? It's basically a deal where you pay $51 a month and they send you random clothes. Several hipsters I work with praise that poo poo.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

Tyson Tomko posted:

She just rolled her eyes and mumbled something along the lines of "what a jerk"

It was one of those Pat looking old men who could have been a woman for all I know too.

Millennial wise, anyone here familiar with the 51 club or whatever is called? It's basically a deal where you pay $51 a month and they send you random clothes. Several hipsters I work with praise that poo poo.

Sounds like a good way to stay a few months behind on fashion trends

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Deranged M posted:

When my boss asked me to pose for photos for the new company website I gladly accepted it because it meant eating up an hour of the day that wasn't going to be an interminable meeting or pretending to work at my desk.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I have to interview a bunch of youngns tomorrow for a technician job. Already fired one that couldn't look up from their phone for 2 minutes straight.

We should all feel guilty about creating these worthless retches I suppose. We made a lot of money though while ruining them.

There have been wastes of space in every generation, now they just have smart phones. We didn't create nothin, they make nothing of themselves.

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

Tyson Tomko posted:

I go to sports clips and it recently went from 17 to 18. It's bullshit. Now, you can't hand them a twenty and walk out feeling like a good person. You gotta hand them $21. This is how the loving holocaust happened. It starts with a little arbitrary price raise, and before you know it, you're fighting off cannibals in the ruins of a once great city.

There's one of those old as dirt barbers that charges 10 near me. To be quite honest, he gives lovely haircuts. I gave him 2 tries and was sorely disappointed each time. While I was waiting, I noticed him giving other people lovely haircuts too.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Tyson Tomko posted:

I love doing online check-in at Great Clips and walking in the door and cutting in front of all the yahoos who have been waiting there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Moridin920 posted:

yeah it's def because they are millennials and not just a group of immature slash neurotic girls who date men a decade older than they are

idk what you want me to say lol you hang out with airheads and are surprised when they are airheads.

Plenty of girls in their 20s date or have dated men in their 30s

This particular girl is just a fuckup

• Locked thread