Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
When they were discussing what they appropriated at the beginning of the latest episode I'm surprised griffin didn't mention seth romatelli.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asterios
Apr 17, 2008

So long, Skorpex!

https://www.presidentbaby.com
My episode of Bunker Buddies is up! It's all about The Rapture, an event I am 100% certain will skip me:

http://maximumfun.org/bunker-buddies-andie-and-travis/rapture-w-asterios-kokkinos

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Also Griffin isn't with him but it's still worth watching Justin play Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad? (NSFW warning: many nude dads).

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Crindee posted:

Also Griffin isn't with him but it's still worth watching Justin play Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad? (NSFW warning: many nude dads).

That's good, but is Griffin dead or something? Can you imagine what that video would have been with Griffin in it?

Gann Jerrod
Sep 9, 2005

A gun isn't a gun unless it shoots Magic.

myron cope posted:

That's good, but is Griffin dead or something? Can you imagine what that video would have been with Griffin in it?

He's too busy opening up Hearthstone cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncVHI3651JA

The Duke
May 19, 2004

The Angel from my Nightmare

I don't care about Hearthstone at all but I still watch every Stonerz video with Griffin and that other dude

Meowjesty
Oct 23, 2009

Friends depend on each other.
Hi please don't ask in front of a live audience of hundreds about how to stop your body from being conditioned to poo poo in a Target.

Thanks in advance!

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Actually please do it was the funniest part of the show

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
"I really hope you didn't mean classically conditioned" or whatever was gold.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

Meowjesty posted:

Hi please don't ask in front of a live audience of hundreds about how to stop your body from being conditioned to poo poo in a Target.

Thanks in advance!

"poo poo in a Target bathroom and punish yourself" is legit great advice.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

They should probably take the Rendered ad out of the rotation.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Ariong posted:

That awkward moment when one of your podcasts leaves the network and you're not sure whether to change the Netflix password

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I have neglected to come up with a clever title

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

That awkward moment when one of your podcasts leaves the network and you're not sure whether to change the Netflix password
At least this time it's a show "retiring" rather than jumping to another network.

Maximum Fun doesn't seem to be having the best luck with non-comedy podcasts.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Well, I mean, outside of the McElroys they're all non-comedy. ;)

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

TheFallenEvincar posted:

Well, I mean, outside of the McElroys they're all non-comedy. ;)

Inside of the McElroys, it's too hard to read! :stat::wal:

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
That's because the McElroys are inside of Giant Scott Bakula.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Ariong posted:

But I need to know about this carpet that has an instagram

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

Quest For Glory II posted:

It's the Portland Airport carpet and 99% Invisible had an episode about it that was probably better than whatever Rendered did.

Flavivirus
Dec 14, 2011

The next stage of evolution.

Whizbang posted:

It's the Portland Airport carpet and 99% Invisible had an episode about it that was probably better than whatever Rendered did.

Pretty sure the 99% Invisible episode was the Rendered episode, rebroadcast. It... wasn't great.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Quest For Glory II posted:

I'm not sure what process or machine MaxFun uses to find the whitest loving people on the planet to host their shows but it's commendable

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

TheFallenEvincar posted:

I'm not sure what process or machine MaxFun uses to find the whitest loving people on the planet to host their shows but it's commendable

I tried to listen to The Goosedown...

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

In the absence of a proper Max Fun thread: This week's Stop Podcasting Yourself is a real wild ride. I'd probably liken it to MBMBAM 259 for 'this is going super off the rails' content.

ArgaWarga
Apr 8, 2005

dare to fail gloriously

Poopy Palpy posted:

I tried to listen to The Goosedown...

The Goosedown was a huge disappointment because Jasper Redd's standup is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKM6KYMVIqM

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
I liked Memory Palace (still do) and it bailed the gently caress out quick-like. Wonder what the story was there.

Jamus
Feb 10, 2007

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

I liked Memory Palace (still do) and it bailed the gently caress out quick-like. Wonder what the story was there.

According to Jesse Thorn here the guy running memory palace felt uncomfortable asking for donations, and MaxFun shows are predominantly paid for by donations

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

I want a new MBMBAM segment where they read a WikiHow pages. That Snugglebug bit was golden.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
The real sword bit was the pinnacle of comedy. Good to know the brothers still have their improv game on point.

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

Kevin DuBrow posted:

The real sword bit was the pinnacle of comedy. Good to know the brothers still have their improv game on point.

That was fantastic too. All around a great episode.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

I'm worried for Justin and Dwight. Has Justin learned nothing from the Gatorade fiasco?

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
I'm really sad that Claarg is so upset with the party :(

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
You know it doesn't always have to be goof goof dildo.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
I honestly almost cried laughing at Taako's indignant rant about rolling with the Boner Squad.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
White people might form a fascist government with MaxFun :(
They love Francisco Franco. Wesley does.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

poop dood posted:

I honestly almost cried laughing at Taako's indignant rant about rolling with the Boner Squad.

That was a work of art

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

it was so good

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
They finally played Second Life for Monster Factory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-3jDVTLdaQ

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

VDay posted:

They finally played Second Life for Monster Factory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-3jDVTLdaQ
I'm so glad I can rely on this thread to be on top of when these get posted :)

Does anybody know which episode not too long ago had them field a question about "how can I get my boyfriend to like food other than chicken tenders"? I have a feeling it may have been a live show.

General Ironicus
Aug 21, 2008

Something about this feels kinda hinky

TACD posted:

I'm so glad I can rely on this thread to be on top of when these get posted :)

Does anybody know which episode not too long ago had them field a question about "how can I get my boyfriend to like food other than chicken tenders"? I have a feeling it may have been a live show.

That was the Chicago live show, episode 252, recorded on Easter Sunday.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
:lol: how is it that the best engine for monster factory ended up being second life, nine minutes in and I'm already busting out laughing out loud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL

Roach Warehouse posted:

In the absence of a proper Max Fun thread: This week's Stop Podcasting Yourself is a real wild ride. I'd probably liken it to MBMBAM 259 for 'this is going super off the rails' content.

Agreed, this week would be a good place to start if you haven't given it a shot. Also last week's with Alicia Tobin has what I would consider quintessential Dave and Graham stories (using a streaming music service passive-aggressively, and watching a dude get beat up in the most Canadian way ever), plus Alicia is considered a prime SPY guest.

• Locked thread