Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

GORDON posted:

I love doing online check-in at Great Clips and walking in the door and cutting in front of all the yahoos who have been waiting there.

That doesn't happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012

GORDON posted:

I love doing online check-in at Great Clips and walking in the door and cutting in front of all the yahoos who have been waiting there.

lol Great Clips online, loving nerd. Do you check in before you go to the comic book store so you can cut in line for the latest Archie?

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

lol Great Clips online, loving nerd. Do you check in before you go to the comic book store so you can cut in line for the latest Archie?

Ha ha Stay out of Riverdale bitch

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Darth123123 posted:

That doesn't happen

You caught me, I sit around and dream up fantasy haircut pwnage to try to seem cool.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Non-online-haircut-checker-inner spotted.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

GORDON posted:

You caught me, I sit around and dream up fantasy haircut pwnage to try to seem cool.

It's not working. Much like online checkin

Millennial

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Today I cut inline after checking in online at great clips, one of the ladies was like 70 years old, I felt bad.

Only had to wait like 30 seconds, felt like a VIP

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

spudsbuckley posted:

I have a buddy of mine living with me (we are both 32) and his girlfriend who is younger (24) moved in with us recently and she is a loving useless human being.

She spends 80% of her days off from work completely silent on either Facebook or Instagram looking at other peoples posts usually with the TV on in the background to "watch" something , she get's angry if she's hungry but won't do anything about it, she cries at literally any slight adversity, she lives for going out and hanging around with people who she doesn't like at the weekend, she loving wrecks the kitchen any time she tries to make the simplest of food and then just walks away from her mess and expects boyfriend guy to clean up, she's managed to break like 4 major things in the house in the 3 months she's been here and she comes home from her 6 hour 5 days a weeks job (teacher) exhausted and useless.

Millennials are a complete waste of space and will all have mid life crises at the age of 29.

you're a millennial you moron

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Prorat posted:

Today I cut inline after checking in online at great clips, one of the ladies was like 70 years old, I felt bad.

Only had to wait like 30 seconds, felt like a VIP

Hell yeah I love this poo poo. Walk in. They ask if you checked in online, I say yes, "ok right this way" woohoo sorry chumps.

Of all the online checkin type deals or apps the great clips one is the only one I use for that very reason. Every other one just doesn't seem that handy vs the old fashioned way.

Makes me feel like those rich bastard at the airport that get to board first.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

I go to sports clips and it recently went from 17 to 18. It's bullshit. Now, you can't hand them a twenty and walk out feeling like a good person. You gotta hand them $21. This is how the loving holocaust happened. It starts with a little arbitrary price raise, and before you know it, you're fighting off cannibals in the ruins of a once great city.

There's one of those old as dirt barbers that charges 10 near me. To be quite honest, he gives lovely haircuts. I gave him 2 tries and was sorely disappointed each time. While I was waiting, I noticed him giving other people lovely haircuts too.

Yeah but at least it's only $10. I'll pay $10 for a haircut and be happy even if the dude removes part of my scalp

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

If you are plain/don't have some faggoty complex 'do and live near a military base, go to the asian barbers that flock outside the gate. There you can find sub-$10 haircuts that are good as long as you get a fade

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Beef Turret posted:

Then how do you explain that virtually all research studies where college students were given personality tests found that narcissism is on the rise

They did the study at the wrong colleges. Should have gone to the Air Conditioner repair school at a community college. Could have found some good HVAC guys who care about jobs more than they care about phones.

a rad dink
May 28, 2006

take me to your peener
Millennials seem ok to me.

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
We have a new millennial intern at my office.

The guy is like 27 years old and in his third year of college.
He has started and dropped out of at least 3 previous studies.
He smells like death. You can literally smell him coming in.
He tries to loudly chime in with discussions that he isn't part of or has any knowledge of, even on his first day. STFU.
He spent 2 days configuring his own laptop because he refused to use the desktop PC we provided him with.

Only thing I haven't seen him do is check his phone constantly.

He will be here until February.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Sounds like you and your co-workers are the ones getting owned.

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
sport clips is great if you want to get swarmed by dads asking about fantasy football

wait it is great, the girl cutting my hair always finds new and creative ways to rest her tits on my head

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Great Clips are you kidding me? Just get a flowbee or lighter fluid you obviously don't give a poo poo about the hair on your presumably ugly head

sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax
imagine thinking your worthless life is better than "a millennials" like imagine needing to constantly do that to not feel alone/insignificant/meaningless in this cold utterly lonely existence we all die alone

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape

Tato posted:

Sounds like you and your co-workers are the ones getting owned.

This is 100% true :saddowns:

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

Bastard Tetris posted:

sport clips is great if you want to get swarmed by dads asking about fantasy football

wait it is great, the girl cutting my hair always finds new and creative ways to rest her tits on my head

Hah, I went to this local salon a bunch because this absolutely beautiful girl worked there. She had these radiant dark eyes and when she smiled at you it was like getting hit by a happy beam. She was also slightly bad at her craft so I always walked out of there looking goofier than usual. She could have given me the Frankenstein haircut, one grin from her and I was reaching deeper into my wallet for tip money. A sucker I must surely be. Anyway she quit or something so I moved to a barber shop where a crusty old guy with sailor tattoos does his thing and tries to give me marriage advice and grunts with satisfaction when he's done and he always makes a joke about how I look like a million bucks now so why am I paying him only ten?

So yeah bubbly girl with perky breasts straining against the thin fabric of her blouse is a good haircut experience, with crusty old guys being a close number two.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
Thanks for listening to my dumb loving story you millennial retards.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
It was a good story, a+

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
not really but these days everyone is a winner

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

GORDON posted:

Feels good, man :hfive:

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

GORDON posted:

Hahaha. You olds are another fifteen minutes closer to death and still in need of a cut, whilst I am already waltzing out of here with my $10 (used the coupon receipt) haircut and a strawberry Dum Dum in my mouth thanks to the wonders of online check in. OWNED

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

spudsbuckley posted:

I have a buddy of mine living with me (we are both 32) and his girlfriend who is younger (24) moved in with us recently and she is a loving useless human being.

She spends 80% of her days off from work completely silent on either Facebook or Instagram looking at other peoples posts usually with the TV on in the background to "watch" something , she get's angry if she's hungry but won't do anything about it, she cries at literally any slight adversity, she lives for going out and hanging around with people who she doesn't like at the weekend, she loving wrecks the kitchen any time she tries to make the simplest of food and then just walks away from her mess and expects boyfriend guy to clean up, she's managed to break like 4 major things in the house in the 3 months she's been here and she comes home from her 6 hour 5 days a weeks job (teacher) exhausted and useless.

Millennials are a complete waste of space and will all have mid life crises at the age of 29.

leave that poor girl alone u grognard, drat. she makes a mess in the kitchen, that's the only thing you should care about, the rest is just proving how much you're a beta hth

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Moridin920 posted:

if you make minimum wage, 99% of England and Wales would be beyond your means

loving lol the USA is probably the exact same

capitalism works, but only for a few

Note: This uses each locality's current minimum wage, e.g. Seattle/King County is in for $11/hr.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
itt goons hate an entire generation of people. literally all people born within a 20 year period.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

i dont think anyone hates millenials we all just play along for the few retards who do because we dont want them to feel ostracized by the ony community that accepts their retard opinions.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
well i hate them. and i am one technically (born in mid 80s)

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

mellennials are bad news

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
you know who else is bad news??

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

bluewedge posted:

you know who else is bad news??

who

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

ethanol posted:

leave that poor girl alone u grognard, drat. she makes a mess in the kitchen, that's the only thing you should care about, the rest is just proving how much you're a beta hth

i can't believe she comes home exhausted from her job as a teacher, the least stressful job in existence

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

im thinking would?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that's what she would look like attempting to receive my full and extremely potent load

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/02/us/man-selfie-shooting/index.html

rip

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The only thing lost here was the tax payers money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I was going to mention something Beavis and Butthead style about girls putting their boobs all over you mid haircut but decided not to...then everyone else mentioned it so :hellyeah: titties rule.

Tato posted:

Hahaha. You olds are another fifteen minutes closer to death and still in need of a cut, whilst I am already waltzing out of here with my $10 (used the coupon receipt) haircut and a strawberry Dum Dum in my mouth thanks to the wonders of online check in. OWNED

Oh yeah I forgot that's one of the coolest things about Great Clips. When I go grocery shopping at IGA I get the $5 off coupon on the back of the receipt so there's another :hellyeah: Also I'm a fan of the root beer Dum Dum myself.

• Locked thread