Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Deep Winter posted:

Yeah that's me. Here is my red dudes.

If I sold everything but my red dudes, I could maybe get Shiva Dragon. Selling my only copies of hathor, gronia, grodin, thor, yomi, satsuki, freyja, Parvati, etc. Would these red dudea and shiva dragon set me up for awhile? (Horus, kagu, Ares, yamato)

Don't sell your only copies of cards you dolt.

e: except for maybe Gronia, she seems useless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010

Paul Zuvella posted:

I know you're right, because with the power creep each and every God will get an OP evolution eventually, but I'm just tired of using ra and Horus with no kalis and getting orb starved.

Also, I've been wondering, why is red sonia the poo poo and green literal poo poo?

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Dragons suck, devils are awesome.

Mostly a sub thing.

shiatza
May 15, 2005

Deep Winter posted:

Yeah that's me. Here is my red dudes.

If I sold everything but my red dudes, I could maybe get Shiva Dragon. Selling my only copies of hathor, gronia, grodin, thor, yomi, satsuki, freyja, Parvati, etc. Would these red dudea and shiva dragon set me up for awhile? (Horus, kagu, Ares, yamato)

:facepalm:

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Here's my list:
4x Chibi Hera-Ur
16x Chibi Leilan
1x Fire Dragon Swordsman
1x Shaitan
1x Salamander
2x Red Riding Hood
1x Mitsuki
17x Beach Awilda
18x Chibi Karin
1x Water Dragon Swordsman
1x Snow White
1x Ur-Chimera
1x Sea Serpent
1x Fafnir
21x Chibi Meimei
1x Sylph
1x Dragonette
1x Chibi LMeta
1x Divinegon
18x Chibi Kirin
1x Shining Dragon Swordsman
1x Fuu
1x Genie
4x Chibi DMeta
3x Chibi DQ Hera
1x Chibi Luci
2x Chibi Yomi
6x Chibi Lilith
1x Dark Dragon Swordsman
1x Kurone
13x Chibi Haku
1x Gmable Mage
1x Basilisk
1x Chibi Ronia
4x Ronia
3x Minerva
1x Catwoman
2x Blonia
4x Sun Quan
1x U&Y
3x Hatsume
1x Beast Rider
1x Neptune
2x Green Valk
1x GZL
1x Kushi
3x Bestcatte
2x Grodin
1x Woodbahn
3x Melon Dragon
1x Robin
2x LKali
1x Izanagi
2x LMeta
2x Amaterasu
2x Lemon Dragon
1x Dmeta
5x Grape Dragon
1x Gryps Rider
2x Cao Cao

Final Total: 964k 974k MP
This is with having kept 4 copies of most of the REM stuff. I still have a Blonia and DMeta that I couldn't sell because it would take me over the limit.

Edit: Missed 2 extra Cao Cao dupes I could sell without going over.

UchihaHirou fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Sep 3, 2015

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

Deep Winter posted:

Also, I've been wondering, why is red sonia the poo poo and green literal poo poo?
Sub selection. That's really it. Dragons as a type tend to have weak RCV and active skills. There are exceptions, but most of them are off-color. She's also row-based when a lot of the hot poo poo green cards are prong based instead. Compare this to, say, devils who also have easy access to spike damage in the form of King Baddie.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

All I'm going to say about this update is that Aggdrall and his evolutions only give you 1 mp when you sell them... and I got 3 of the fuckers out of the REM when they were still in there. gently caress you gungho, give me my 15 stones back or give me an actual amount of MP. :argh:

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Deep Winter posted:

I know you're right, because with the power creep each and every God will get an OP evolution eventually, but I'm just tired of using ra and Horus with no kalis and getting orb starved.

Because that's not the case. Gronia is and excellent sub for many teams but goons just love to call monsters they don't know a poo poo about awful.

That aside, Yomi totally sucks and you guys should sell all your copies.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Paul Zuvella posted:

I dunno, I'm actually considering it. I mean, when am I really going to need an Ars Nova?

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009

troofs posted:

I installed the US version of PAD using the APK downloader in the OP and now I can't download the update because it's not available in my country on the google store, does anybody know a way to update without re-downloading and asking gungho to restore my account?

I posted the link for the APK on the last page.

Just install over the top of the existing one.

If you've uninstalled it then just install the new one from the link and sign in with your Google+ account and as long as you've /Attached/ your G+ account you're good.

If not, then google how to contact them for reinstatement. As long as you have spent even 5bux they will do it sharpish, non-iap will usually be fine, just take longer.
They seem to give zero fucks about getting round region locking btw

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Man my list is tiny by comparison. Just Gamble Mage, Dragonette, Melon Dragon, Exa-Hydra, and two Horus.

Enough to buy the last two water jewels for A. Lakshmi though. No regrets.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

DaveWoo posted:

I dunno, I'm actually considering it. I mean, when am I really going to need an Ars Nova?

When she gets an UVO with 4 prongs.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

UchihaHirou posted:

Here's my list:

chibi crap

Final Total: 964k MP
This is with having kept 4 copies of most of the REM stuff. I still have a Blonia and DMeta that I couldn't sell because it would take me over the limit.

how long have you been playing? seems like you got 900k points out of the previous 2 month godfests.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

trucutru posted:

how long have you been playing? seems like you got 900k points out of the previous 2 month godfests.

Uhhh I think i hit 600 days like a month ago? I started last year's New Years. Spent that weekend during PC Godfest rerolling into a Horus as a starter.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I unfavorited everything I would be willing to sell and did some quick math and turns out I only have about 186k worth of MP in dupes and trash. It would clear my box from a ton of shot so managing things would be easier but I wouldn't really be getting anything out of the MP outside of the dragons from which I'm still pretty far away.

I have maybe another 20k on things I'll probably never use but only have one off (Vrita, Ars Nova, a few Knights) and poo poo I'm saving a dupe for separate awakenings without losing the current max skilled ones I have now (Yomi, Amaterasu)

Guess I better start rolling with the intention of selling of trim my box further and just focus on fewer teams.

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

UchihaHirou posted:

When she gets an UVO with 4 prongs.

In 2019.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
Main: 75k MP
Alt: 40k MP

Really the only thing that is an improvement is that my box is a lot cleaner. I didn't sell hardly anything but dupe berry/late bloomer dragons, and chibis.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
I got 109k which is a little under my estimate but when I was counting my dudes up I was assuming that my horde of ggys would be worth 15k and also there were a few dupes that I decided to hang on to (Perseus and Verdandi), and I decided to keep any chibis whose big forms I didn't have already just in case I ever really need the active for smth.

Tempted to load Bastet up with te tamas but I actually have teams that can deal with 5x4 boards on NA so I'll just wait. Eventually I will have enough mp to afford some sort of ridiculous dragon or the green marionette girl to further increase the power of my Bastet team.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体
I sold off some dupes, some PADZ, some fairytale girls, and some chibis. Got to 102k MP. If I really went ham on dudes I'll probably never use I could get more, but I don't want to throw away any actual gods or especially ones I have only one of. I still wouldn't be able to afford a Shiva Dragon unless I dipped into cards I actually use.

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

AG3 posted:

In 2019.

Speaking of, I've actually been fairly impressed with the time frames which we're getting things in the US that JP has. It seems like it's being a bit more expedited.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
there was a while where we were like less than a month behind but now we are back to like three months and it's terrible and I hate it!!!

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

there was a while where we were like less than a month behind but now we are back to like three months and it's terrible and I hate it!!!

Hey, it lets US players know what will be be in the shop in advance, save them some $$$.

Who am I kidding? as if people could wait.

Still, Yomi-havers now know that they should farm a Zaerog and so on.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ironsolid posted:

Speaking of, I've actually been fairly impressed with the time frames which we're getting things in the US that JP has. It seems like it's being a bit more expedited.

They've certainly gotten better when it comes to version updates/general gameplay improvements. We're still a bit behind on things like descended dungeons, though. (The Reddit version comparison wiki is a pretty good source of info for this kind of stuff.)

Shevmo
Jan 19, 2015
I've got my shame dragon. Don't have D.Kali to wait for Ra Dragon so it was a clear choice here. Going to run him with R.Valk/Yamato/Rodin/Ares.

I should go unlock Tama Village later and actually work on some awakenings or something.

Deep Winter
Mar 26, 2010

trucutru posted:

Still, Yomi-havers now know that they should farm a Zaerog and so on.

Isn't "the good zaerog" infinity from his own descended that isn't here yet?

No Pants
Dec 10, 2000

Deep Winter posted:

To evolve it, you need the three ultimate evolutions, so get cracking, Yomihavers.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Deep Winter posted:

I assume that's the one trucutru is referring to.

Of course, Zaerog Infinity requires three regular Zaerogs to ultimate evolve, so...

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I sold a whole bunch and then dumped most of it into red dragon fruits to skill up my Ronia and evolve her.

I bought a lot of dragon fruits :smith:

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Sockser posted:

I sold a whole bunch and then dumped most of it into red dragon fruits to skill up my Ronia and evolve her.

why

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DaveWoo posted:

I assume that's the one trucutru is referring to.

Of course, Zaerog Infinity requires three regular Zaerogs to ultimate evolve, so...

Yo, can we have an update to the OP mentioning the mp shop and its two actual use cases (exclusive mons, newbie evo-booster). I am afraid that by tomorrow everybody will have sold all its stuff to buy over-prized poo poo.

Sockser posted:

It's not like you could farm them today or anything like that (please ignore snarky comment if you cannot clear that dungeon yet) (please re-acknoledge comment if you bought more than 4 or so)

trucutru fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Sep 3, 2015

God Damn Dam God
Dec 24, 2004

I push buttons. I turn dials. I read numbers. Sometimes I make up little stories in my head about what the numbers mean.
Grimey Drawer
I'm still deciding on what I want to sell off, but I don't know what I want to get rid of yet. Too many options. How many GZLs is too many? Will I really need a 3rd shiva? Why does my puzzle life have to be so difficult?

Ironsolid
Mar 1, 2005

Fishing isn't an addiction, it's a way of life. Everything to gain while losing everything

Because dollars.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Sockser posted:

This seems like an incredibly stupid thing to do.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

trucutru posted:

It's not like you could farm them today or anything like that (please ignore snarky comment if you cannot clear that dungeon yet) (please re-acknoledge comment if you bought more than 4 or so)

Yeah I can't seem to build up enough damage to clear the second wave before I get bindfucked. Also I have a gambling problem and am easily excited by an achievable goal of "15 turn Ronia!"

I also still have 48,000 so it's fine.

And a Gronia I could dump if I didn't like having all three (plus new good Gronia)

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

trucutru posted:

Yo, can we have an update to the OP mentioning the mp shop and its two actual use cases (exclusive mons, newbie evo-booster). I am afraid that by tomorrow everybody will have sold all its stuff to buy over-prized poo poo.

I've added a little blurb about it in the second post of the thread (which I'm currently using for news/announcements).

If you want to do a more detailed writeup/FAQ, I'd be happy to include it in there.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Not even quite 30,000 mp. The few dupes I have are mostly useful, or "what if they get split ults" like Pandora, Durga, Ares.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Sold a bunch of dupes including 2 Grodins and a Christmas Kirin and only 110k MP :(

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
After playing Phantasy Star Universe on Xbox 360, any content gap between jp and en that is shorter than a year sounds good to me :shepface:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I have a powerful shiva dragon team in ShivaD / Ares / Ares / Set / Hera-Ur... but I will never have the points for the dragon and might as well just save for the Ra Dragon

Tfw mp is retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Q: didnt they get the rogelike dungeon stuff before the mp shop? I guess this was easier to implement

• Locked thread