Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

The Management posted:

a friend at Apple explained it to me: any software from apple is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET

PleasureKevin posted:

pagan cow parachute account spotted

also, do cellphones or point and shoots film in PAL anymore? or ever? or is that just PAL video cameras? like what's the likelihood someone is using a PAL device to film that at 50 fps

the likelihood is there. phones and cameras sold in PAL regions generally record in or support recording in PAL. even cameras not sold in those regions support recording in PAL. but the video's creator probably set the framerate in after effects before adding the ants and camera wobble

it sucks when people combine digital (30) and ntsc (29.97) as one option. it can cause issues down the line

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Triglav posted:

considering their first album was top 40, congrats

especially since in canada they'd put it on even more for MAPL CanCon compliance

i listened to the weeknd BEFORE his first album was out, JEEZ

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

bobbilljim posted:

Did you get the mixtape trilogy on vinyl? If not I don't know how you can call yourself a fan. :colbert:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

bobbilljim posted:

I don't know who this is

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

The Management posted:

I don't know who this is

ok

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i plucked out a song off the album and skipped ahead and heard 10 seconds of him trying to do a more r&b version of some lyrics like "i'm that nigga who fucks bitches" and turned it off

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I can't take someone seriously whose genre is listed as "pbr&b"

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
apple is streaming the sept 9th event to windows 10 users :tinfoil:

jony neuemonic
Nov 13, 2009

Necc0 posted:

osx being released on non-apple hardware. the clones are back. :toot:

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

The Management posted:

I don't know who this is

he's a friend of drake

drakes the guy who made this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxgqpCdOKak&t=3m0s

drake started from the bottom as a child tv star, now he's here selling cds

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Triglav posted:

he's a friend of drake

drakes the guy who made this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxgqpCdOKak&t=3m0s

drake started from the bottom as a child tv star, now he's here selling cds

drake was the guy who was babbling incoherently at the last Apple event, so I know who that is

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

jony neuemonic posted:

osx being released on non-apple hardware. the clones are back. :toot:

all new macs to have blu ray drives

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Necc0 posted:

is that win10 only, or can i watch it on my work computer?

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
snype

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

Ludwig van Halen posted:

is that win10 only, or can i watch it on my work computer?

its for microsoft edge because it supports http live streaming

desktop chrome and ie do not support http live streaming, but you could always use vlc on windows if you could find the url

Perplx fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Sep 3, 2015

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Perplx posted:

its for microsoft edge because it support the http live streaming

desktop chrome and ie do not support http live streaming, but you could always use vlc on windows if you could find the url

scroogled again...

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Triglav posted:

considering their first album was top 40, congrats

especially since in canada they'd put it on even more for MAPL CanCon compliance

bobbilljim posted:

i listened to the weeknd BEFORE his album was out, JEEZ

well it's complicated cause he started on youtube and released mixtapes before he released an album which was basically a mix tape of all his mix tapes

he's the son of ethiopian immigrants and a high-school drop-out but lets just paint anyone on the radio with the same brush as britney spears

the last time i said i liked a black artist someone jumped down my thought about "liking the latest manufactured pop tunes" when actually they again were the children of poor immigrants who got popular on youtube after several unsuccessful albums. what is with that i wonder.

The Management posted:

drake was the guy who was babbling incoherently at the last Apple event, so I know who that is

the weeknd was at the same apple event god drat

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Lol at all these idiots who can't spell weekend. Get a spell checker, doofus!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PleasureKevin posted:

well it's complicated cause he started on youtube and released mixtapes before he released an album which was basically a mix tape of all his mix tapes

he's the son of ethiopian immigrants and a high-school drop-out but lets just paint anyone on the radio with the same brush as britney spears

the last time i said i liked a black artist someone jumped down my thought about "liking the latest manufactured pop tunes" when actually they again were the children of poor immigrants who got popular on youtube after several unsuccessful albums. what is with that i wonder.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
i forgot that tim started involving celebrity guests in his product announcements because he's such a starfucker and he winds up making the presentation look like a samsung roll-out

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

PleasureKevin posted:

yeah man i said all that cuz i hate ethiopians who couldnt graduate highschool, not cuz you were being hipster about top40

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
The Top40 Carehaver

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

Stymie posted:

i forgot that tim started involving celebrity guests in his product announcements because he's such a starfucker and he winds up making the presentation look like a samsung roll-out

only because of the apple watch a marathon runner was able to run a marathon in africa for moms everywhere

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

you're racist if you don't like boring pop r&b

pram
Jun 10, 2001

PleasureKevin posted:

shut the gently caress up

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

does the weeknd still just write songs about drugging and raping women

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

case in point

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

well iPhone is edging back up to 50% marketshare in the US

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

rad

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Triglav posted:

only because of the apple watch a marathon runner was able to run a marathon in africa for moms everywhere

my fav part was when she even trained for the marathon while at work

like how much more of a stereotypical ceo could she have been

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

PleasureKevin posted:

the last time i said i liked a black artist someone jumped down my thought about "liking the latest manufactured pop tunes" when actually they again were the children of poor immigrants who got popular on youtube after several unsuccessful albums.

lol, just lol at the idea that anyone in the top 40 isn't hand-chosen and has their music meticulously crafted to appeal to the widest, blandest cross-section of people because they were once poor and put out a youtube video

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

PleasureKevin posted:

I still don't know who that is

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
kids today dont know poo poo about good music

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

The Management posted:

I still don't know who that is

apple's largest multinational corporation in the world, that big one that's failing. people are panicking because they bought in yesterday and haven't got their promised six figure returns yet

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
the only time its only okay to be successful and popular is if youre the child of poor immigrants

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

the only time its only okay to be successful and popular is if youre the child of poor immigrants

that can be arranged, see the "star system"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Puppy Galaxy posted:

does the weeknd still just write songs about drugging and raping women

triple sulk posted:

i plucked out a song off the album and skipped ahead and heard 10 seconds of him trying to do a more r&b version of some lyrics like "i'm that nigga who fucks bitches" and turned it off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

os 11 is coming out. will be available on all pcs but best experience will be on apple products. it will be 500x better that windows 10 and won't spy on you.

• Locked thread