Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Bobcats posted:

Tinder keeps suggesting women who either have firearms pointed at the camera or are among a pack of feral-looking children. What I'm trying to say is dating at 33 sucks.

yeah I think that's an intentional thing, firearms are like "Murica, these colors don't run" stuff to get sane men to pass, and the kids stuff is to see if you're cool with kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

Breetai posted:

About me

I'm a submissive Mum looking for a big strong son to rape me and make me pregnant

Fetishes

Into: anal sex (receiving), being a pass around slut (receiving), being used as a slut (receiving), breeding (receiving), butt plugs (receiving), clit spanking (receiving), creampie (receiving), deep throating (giving), dildos (receiving), discipline (receiving), domination (receiving), face loving (receiving), fingering (receiving), fisting (receiving), forced breeding (receiving), gagging/choked by cock (receiving), hair pulling (receiving), handcuffs (wearing), impregnation fantasy (receiving), incest play (everything to do with it), large objects (receiving), male authority (receiving), mommy/boy dynamics (everything to do with it), play rape (receiving), role play (everything to do with it), rough sex (receiving), taboo, vaginal stretching (receiving), vibrators (receiving).

Curious about : abduction play (receiving), ball gags (receiving), chains (receiving), consensual nonconsent (everything to do with it), degradation (receiving), gags (wearing), kidnapping roleplay (receiving), mind control (receiving), predator/prey (everything to do with it), pursuit, take-down & capture (receiving), sexual slavery (everything to do with it), spitting (receiving), spreader bars (wearing), tearing off clothing (everything to do with it).

pictures please or profile name

suztan
Jul 4, 2012

caberham posted:

pictures please or profile name

:henget:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Breetai posted:

About me

I'm a submissive Mum looking for a big strong son to rape me and make me pregnant

Fetishes

Into: anal sex (receiving), being a pass around slut (receiving), being used as a slut (receiving), breeding (receiving), butt plugs (receiving), clit spanking (receiving), creampie (receiving), deep throating (giving), dildos (receiving), discipline (receiving), domination (receiving), face loving (receiving), fingering (receiving), fisting (receiving), forced breeding (receiving), gagging/choked by cock (receiving), hair pulling (receiving), handcuffs (wearing), impregnation fantasy (receiving), incest play (everything to do with it), large objects (receiving), male authority (receiving), mommy/boy dynamics (everything to do with it), play rape (receiving), role play (everything to do with it), rough sex (receiving), taboo, vaginal stretching (receiving), vibrators (receiving).

Curious about : abduction play (receiving), ball gags (receiving), chains (receiving), consensual nonconsent (everything to do with it), degradation (receiving), gags (wearing), kidnapping roleplay (receiving), mind control (receiving), predator/prey (everything to do with it), pursuit, take-down & capture (receiving), sexual slavery (everything to do with it), spitting (receiving), spreader bars (wearing), tearing off clothing (everything to do with it).

Man, this just..... this just sounds like a lot of effort all around.

Gonna need an Excel spreadsheet in bed to keep track of all this poo poo. All graphs and SUM and poo poo.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Man, this just..... this just sounds like a lot of effort all around.

Gonna need an Excel spreadsheet in bed to keep track of all this poo poo. All graphs and SUM and poo poo.

Extensive analytics of sexual fetishes is completely my poo poo

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Breetai posted:

About me

Fetishes

Be truthful, over or under 300lbs?

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Breetai posted:

About me

Fetishes

she's so selfish, always receiving never giving. no thx

Turkey Farts
Jan 4, 2013

Finally found the girl of my dreams. So long, okcupid.txt thread!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

to be 25 and still have to use special snowflake poo poo to describe yourself lmbo

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Turkey Farts posted:

Will you be the man to take her away from her sunup to sundown toil in the sexuality fields?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
"Her"

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Turkey Farts posted:

My latin is rusty

Is sapiosexual being attracted to frogs

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Pretty sure that's Skrillex

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

actionjackson posted:

Pretty sure that's Skrillex

would still drop that bass

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill
I bet she likes adventure and traveling.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Coolness Averted posted:

would still drop that bass

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Archimago posted:

I bet she likes adventure and traveling.

You've seen that too? It shows up on a lot of profiles around here. I never message them because I don't want to get dragged around on hikes and poo poo.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
What the gently caress is an adventure to these people anyway? Like ripping off a drug dealer and trying to stay on the DL till you can get the gently caress out of town?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Hobohemian posted:

What the gently caress is an adventure to these people anyway? Like ripping off a drug dealer and trying to stay on the DL till you can get the gently caress out of town?

going to a camp site with 3000 dollars worth of equipment so your knees dont get itchy or dirty

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
eat at a restaurant........ thats really far!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
spontaneously deciding to go eat burritos at 3am

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
traveling to a concert out of town with a spotify playlist of similar artists playing while you drive

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
ikea, high

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

This actually owns

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

anime was right posted:

eat at a restaurant........ thats really far!
It's always this. Also "really far" is about 5 miles, tops.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Otisburg posted:

Will you be the man to take her away from her sunup to sundown toil in the sexuality fields?

Dude. Grow the gently caress up. It's a nicer way of saying she is a traveling prostitute. What? You haven't heard that before?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Bored posted:

Dude. Grow the gently caress up. It's a nicer way of saying she is a traveling prostitute. What? You haven't heard that before?

maybe she works in a literal field, harvesting sexuality like ears of corn. you're not her pimp, you don't know.

wait are you her pimp? if so, what's up with the scalp anchor?

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

She could be a sex therapist.

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

That being said, you should probably wet it up.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Otisburg posted:

maybe she works in a literal field, harvesting sexuality like ears of corn. you're not her pimp, you don't know.

wait are you her pimp? if so, what's up with the scalp anchor?

No. But I am an overseer of a sexuality farm and she just doesn't have the build to be a sexuality harvester.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Bored posted:

No. But I am an overseer of a sexuality farm and she just doesn't have the build to be a sexuality harvester.

i was told all of my exes went up to a sexuality farm up north, where they can chase rabbits all day and play with the other ex girlfriends, that's a real thing isnt it?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Bored posted:

im a vagina gatherer

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

ElGroucho posted:

My latin is rusty

Is sapiosexual being attracted to frogs

It means you're attracted to sapient beings

if you're only attracted to humans, that's homo-sexual

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Hobohemian posted:

An adventure is when you have someone else drive you places.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I dun' know what yous talking' 'bout, we's juss grow sorghum here.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

anime was right posted:

im a vagina gatherer

a cunter gatherer

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Bored posted:

you need strong thighs and a firm butte to be a sexual harvester btw

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I dun' know what yous talking' 'bout, we's juss grow sorghum here.

a SEX farm for SEX HOOKERS

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

drat horror queefs posted:

a SEX farm for SEX HOOKERS

located in mound house, nevada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

• Locked thread