Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

New discussion topic: why does Santorum linger in the race? Or Jindal for that matter.

Wild hope that everyone else self destructs and they can get a whack at the spotlight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

take this poo poo to the hillary vs sanders thread goddamn. fishmech im going to start enforcing to "fishmech can only post about bernie sanders in the hillary vs sanders thread" rule again

My bad.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Holy poo poo

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

i hear The Donald is in trouble, is this true?

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Is Jackson about to tap Lincoln on the shoulder to ask directions? "Excuse me, boy, which way to Oklahoma?"

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

icantfindaname posted:

Nope.

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Robotnik Nudes posted:

Requesting Donald Trump/Eangelion photoshops because if there's one thing Trump has taught me its that why the hell not?

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Shifty Pony posted:

New discussion topic: why does Santorum linger in the race? Or Jindal for that matter.

Wild hope that everyone else self destructs and they can get a whack at the spotlight?

I hope every also-ran, every Perry, Christie, Jindal, Santorum and Huckabee, stays in it way past the bitter end.

I hope they get carried out while the very chairs they sit on are being repossessed as they make their last desperate funding solicitation calls to aloof billionaire sugar daddies.

This vision sustains my cold, black heart.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Dalael posted:

Please. I will literally paypal you some cash if you send him back to Gas chamber only.

Just don't let him post in this thread at all. For the love of god, please.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Please don't let your love of Bernie Sanders, who is good and cool, make you keep saying retarded things about Hillary Clinton

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Would vote for HamsTrump. :3:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Feral_Shofixti posted:

Just don't let him post in this thread at all. For the love of god, please.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Shifty Pony posted:

Well, you know Santorum...it just gets all over everything and won't come out.

Can someone find Trump's national favorables so I don't have nightmares about him actually winning anything?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe

Alter Ego posted:

Well, you know Santorum...it just gets all over everything and won't come out.

Can someone find Trump's national favorables so I don't have nightmares about him actually winning anything?

From PPP, among registered voters:

Carson 41/30% for +11%
Biden 43/40% for +3%
Fiorina 32/35% for -3%
Sanders 31/39% for -8%
Rubio 32/41% for -9%
Kasich 23/37% for -14%
Walker 27/42% for -15%
Trump 35/53% for -18%
Cruz 29/47% for -18%
Clinton 36/55% for -19%
Huckabee 30/49% for -19%
Bush 28/51% for -23%
Christie 24/57% for -33%
Paul 19/57% for -38%

Source: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_90315.pdf

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
what is your favorite graph for this election

this is mine

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-national-gop-primary#!selected=Bush,Trump

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Shifty Pony posted:

If you had a billionaire paying you a bunch of money to tool around the exotic primary states to push his bizarre agenda, would you turn it down? I don't think Santorum is spending any of his own money, and it's not like he has a real job to go back to.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Patter Song posted:

From PPP, among registered voters:

Carson 41/30% for +11%
Biden 43/40% for +3%
Fiorina 32/35% for -3%
Sanders 31/39% for -8%
Rubio 32/41% for -9%
Kasich 23/37% for -14%
Walker 27/42% for -15%
Trump 35/53% for -18%
Cruz 29/47% for -18%
Clinton 36/55% for -19%
Huckabee 30/49% for -19%
Bush 28/51% for -23%
Christie 24/57% for -33%
Paul 19/57% for -38%

Source: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_90315.pdf

If the candidates for President next time were
Democrat Hillary Clinton, Republican Jeb
Bush, and Donald Trump running as an
independent who would you vote for?
Hillary Clinton 42% ..................................................
Jeb Bush 23% .........................................................
Donald Trump 27% .................................................
Not sure 8%

lol donald trump would beat the republican party

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Donald Trump has hit his cap!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Donald Trump has hit his cap!

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

pretty good

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

icantfindaname posted:

He committed an act of submission and now must slaughter a beta to reaffirm his dominance.

Robotnik Nudes
Jul 8, 2013

Gendo Ikari, I'll tell ya what, I know Gendo. He's a very good friend of mine. He's a great guy, really terrible what happened to his wife. His son, eh, well I don't wanna talk about his son, Ya know? I don't wanna talk about his son, but he's kind of a loser. But Gendo, great guy, really, no joke. But Gendo Ikari is a disaster. The guy is just a disaster. He rubs this organization from this fantastic pyramid, which I actually own. I do, I own Nerv HQ. It's a fantastic property. Gendo, he rents from me. So he's got all this, all this scifi war crime blasphemy science, but he can't keep the freaking Angels out of his city.

And the giant robots? Oh my God. Let me tell you something, giant mommy trauma robots ain't the way I would defend the city if I was in his shoes. What a mess, ya know? And I just feel sorry for the guy. What he oughta do is build a wall, and make the Angels pay for it.

a rowdy mullet
Feb 12, 2009

FDR standing mighty tall there :911:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

a rowdy mullet posted:

FDR standing mighty tall there :911:

eh the artist didn't really have a choice, put him in the wheelchair and he has to be upfront for the infobox popup to work and then he draws too much attention away from what the viewer should be looking at

which is anything else at all

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ1L013k5Hw

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 229 days!
I wonder if Trump's weakness isn't being tied to the base, at least at this point. There's some murmurs that he's looked at the numbers, and needs latino voters to win. If he can ditch the racism without losing his support, that'll be a thing. A thing I'd like to see, but I'm not so sure it will play out like that.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
I forget, how quickly did we cycle through the "anyone but Romney" candidates during the lead up to 2012? Has Trump kept his lead longer than their average by this point?

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

I forget, how quickly did we cycle through the "anyone but Romney" candidates during the lead up to 2012? Has Trump kept his lead longer than their average by this point?

We're right at the break even point now, I think. This ain't 2012

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Trump security punching Latino protester:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXMZ_ZjGhcY

Guess Freeps reaction...

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Necc0 posted:

We're right at the break even point now, I think. This ain't 2012

Yeah, I crave hard numbers and statistics, but my gut already told me this wasn't 2012.

Montasque posted:

Trump security punching Latino protester:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXMZ_ZjGhcY

Guess Freeps reaction...

I mean, this will only make him stronger...

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I think the guy would have attacked no matter who the person was, but yeah Trump's people are pretty overtly picking on Hispanics and enjoy being recorded.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Nonsense posted:

I think the guy would have attacked no matter who the person was, but yeah Trump's people are pretty overtly picking on Hispanics and enjoy being recorded.

sounds like this post was nonsense, haha!

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

sullat posted:

If you had a billionaire paying you a bunch of money to tool around the exotic primary states to push his bizarre agenda, would you turn it down? I don't think Santorum is spending any of his own money, and it's not like he has a real job to go back to.
Iowa is exotic?

Hodgepodge posted:

I wonder if Trump's weakness isn't being tied to the base, at least at this point. There's some murmurs that he's looked at the numbers, and needs latino voters to win. If he can ditch the racism without losing his support, that'll be a thing. A thing I'd like to see, but I'm not so sure it will play out like that.

He has been spending three months campaigning about Univation being terrible, Mexicans being untrustworthy, and all latino's being illegal Mexicans. His base is the gallery scenes from 'show me a hero'.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Mike Huckabee posted:

Having Kim Davis in federal custody removes all doubt of the criminalization of Christianity in our country. We must defend religious liberty and never surrender to judicial tyranny. Five, unelected Supreme Court lawyers did not and cannot make law. They can only make rulings. The Supreme Court is not the Supreme branch and it's certainly not the Supreme Being.

I am proud of Kim for standing strong for her beliefs. Who will be next? Pastors? Photographers? Caterers? Florists? This is a reckless, appalling, out-of-control decision that undermines the Constitution of the United States and our fundamental right to religious liberty.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Golden Bee posted:

Iowa is exotic?

It's awfully white. Like Iceland white.

Can you imagine the day that the KKK is required to burn 5 crosses on white peoples' lawns for every cross they burn on a blacks? A sure sign of the end of the world.

Corsair Pool Boy fucked around with this message at 10:07 on Sep 4, 2015

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

What if a Quaker refuses to issue a gun permit on religious pacifism grounds #makesuthink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

when is cpac? when will Kim speak?

• Locked thread