Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stump collector
May 28, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

thius crimson web is 0.0000000000069 off being fn just wandering if anyone else can see goatse in the pattern? does this make it worth more or does the absence of a ring make it worthless?? anyway looking at getting about 300 keys i can individually resell and advertise in game to other people who also have a severe form of autism caused by concentrations of aids rotting my brain, goonspeed all

you would get top dollar if not for the fact that there's no ring lol!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

im glad i dont suffer from the disease that makes people care heavily about skins and give certain patterns names

I also don't really get why everyone jerks off over cartoony looking FN skins. I honestly think most skins look better WW or BS but then again I'm bad at this game, maybe that's why :v:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

fennesz posted:

I also don't really get why everyone jerks off over cartoony looking FN skins. I honestly think most skins look better WW or BS but then again I'm bad at this game, maybe that's why :v:

Better skins = Better than

texasmed
May 27, 2004
Skins can be different on the same pattern for the same gun? Whoa.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

texasmed posted:

Skins can be different on the same pattern for the same gun? Whoa.

I honestly didn't notice until the Grinder glocks came out. 99% of them look terrible but occasionally you'll find one that looks great.

\/ Glock Bros. :v::hf::v:

fennesz fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Sep 4, 2015

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy

fennesz posted:

I honestly didn't notice until the Grinder glocks came out. 99% of them look terrible but occasionally you'll find one that looks great.

I was surprised because it looks n0thing like the market image.

nftyw fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Sep 4, 2015

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

fennesz posted:

The Kami skins all have different manga scenes on them I want to read the whole thing.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
New patch:

quote:

[MISC]
– Fixed an FOV zoom bug caused by crouching immediately after a zoomed-in shot.
– Fixed a case where rapidly pressing a key while loading into a competitive game would prevent the client from spawning.
– Adjusted the molotov/incendiary grenade extinguishing distance.
– Fixed mouse cursor being visible and eating keyboard input during Demo playback.
[LINUX]
– Added SIGINT handler to issue a graceful sv_shutdown.
– Added SIGTERM handler to quit the server.
[MAPS]
Dust2:
– Fixed a spot near mid doors where C4 could get stuck
– Fixed some texture bugs in A site
– Raised lamp near T spawn towards mid
– Added commemorative grafitti
Train:
– Fixed a ladder bug close to T entrance to A
– Fixed a bug where grenades could fall into traintrack grooves and not deal any damage
Cache:
– Improved the silhouette of forklift to facilitate better firefights
– Fixed an issue where weaponry could become irretrievable beneath vent (Thanks JoshOG!)

As for what some of those map changes mean...

- The Cache forklift now has a smaller seat to give a clearer shot through the doors.
- Changed Dust 2 mid lamp position.
- The new Dust2 graffiti is a nod to Fnatic's four-AWP at ESL Cologne 2015. It's placed here.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed
Grindr Glocks

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!

The Kins posted:

- The new Dust2 graffiti is a nod to Fnatic's four-AWP at ESL Cologne 2015. It's placed here.
olof is going to be in graffiti on every map one day

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Stumbletron posted:

olof is going to be in graffiti on every map one day

Best player in the game gets the best sprays in the game.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry
New forklift looks great imo, but bad news for people who liked to hold it by the forklift itself I guess

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Best player in the game gets the best sprays in the game.

I just put an Olof Cobblestone case up for 40 bucks. Put your money where your mouth is :allears:

no_funeral
Jul 4, 2004

why

im glad i dont suffer from the disease that makes people care heavily about skins and give certain patterns names

too bad you didn't get the disease that makes your posts good or funny

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

I bought a real headset and mic and it arrives tomorrow hope y'all are ready for the weekend

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

I LIKE TO SMOKE WEE posted:

I bought a real headset and mic and it arrives tomorrow hope y'all are ready for the weekend

I'm gonna fuckin 800-bomb all you cats. What do I need to know for the private server? Never played other than MM before. Feel free to reply in the Sub.io thread.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no_funeral posted:

too bad you didn't get the disease that makes your posts good or funny

this doesnt seem like the right post to start a flame war over

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY

The Joe Man posted:

I'm gonna fuckin 800-bomb all you cats. What do I need to know for the private server? Never played other than MM before. Feel free to reply in the Sub.io thread.

Its in the OP of the sub.io thread

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

The Joe Man posted:

the thread doesn't explain that you need to type '.ready' to get into the pug
basically just type that into chat as soon as you join to secure your slot.

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984

Jellidelic posted:

the thread doesn't explain that you need to type '.ready' to get into the pug
basically just type that into chat as soon as you join to secure your slot.

k cool, thanks

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

For those with the option, do you prefer 144hz or 120hz+ulmb?

Sewer Adventure
Aug 25, 2004
Ugh, tab no longer closes the buy menu.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Sewer Adventure posted:

Ugh, tab no longer closes the buy menu.

buying something does

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:laffo: if you still use the buy menu instead of numpad binds.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

gotta buy that 3rd round negev somehow

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I mouse buy all the time. It takes like 2 seconds and makes me feel like I'm doing something while standing there.

FetalDave
Jun 25, 2011

Moumantai!

Google Butt posted:

For those with the option, do you prefer 144hz or 120hz+ulmb?

I should really play with ULMB and see how it works. I've heard it's really good.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Bohemian Nights posted:

New forklift looks great imo, but bad news for people who liked to hold it by the forklift itself I guess

Its still a headshot box with steel bars to complicate the place, I never cared for that extra bit of visual interference.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

symbolic posted:

I prefer to tailor my buys instead of always buying the same poo poo. Sometimes I just want a molly and a frag to stop a rush if I know they're broke and sometimes I want two flashes instead of a molly. Binds are for suckers.

Rite Of Massage
Aug 16, 2005

fennesz posted:

I prefer to tailor my buys instead of always buying the same poo poo. Sometimes I just want a molly and a frag to stop a rush if I know they're broke and sometimes I want two flashes instead of a molly. Binds are for suckers.

you realize that you can bind buttons to singular grenades instead of using one button to buying a grocery list of nades

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

Smithereens posted:

you realize that you can bind buttons to singular grenades instead of using one button to buying a grocery list of nades

This. Who the hell has grocery list binds.

Ahdinko
Oct 27, 2007

WHAT A LOVELY DAY

FetalDave posted:

I should really play with ULMB and see how it works. I've heard it's really good.

Its just like contrast alteration in really light/dark areas right? I can only really see this being useful in super specific cases like peeking from Dust 2 A short into lower tuns
My monitor can give me the 144hz or the ulmb though and I've never even turned ulmb on so I guess I should give it a try

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

It very noticeably decreases blur by turning the backlight on and off

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

Smithereens posted:

I do. Not worth the effort. b65 b64 b61 ain't hard partner.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

fennesz posted:

2 2 3 4

Lookie look, I now have two flashes, a smoke, and an he.

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

symbolic posted:

2 2 3 4

Lookie look, I now have two flashes, a smoke, and an he.

Congrats that you get to spend 2 more seconds before the start of rounds sitting and doing nothing.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

hello internet posted:

Congrats that you get to spend 2 more seconds before the start of rounds sitting and doing nothing.
It makes me feel like a pro. :smug:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I have my number keys bound to weapon switches because my habit is to press 2-1 after shooting an AWP.

Edit: Every other key is bound to various macros to tell the other players about how many dicks I suck.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

fennesz posted:

I push my right arrow key and it buys a flash, that's pretty low effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

symbolic posted:

if it's good enough for pasha it's good enough for me

xsf421 posted:

I push my right arrow key and it buys a flash, that's pretty low effort.

you're taking your hand off WASD you scrub

• Locked thread