Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Yeah, you still can't let Era get pebbles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

RiskyChris posted:

Alliance struggling against NIP. Is EG going to be 3 tiers ahead of the rest of the western scene now?

Alliance being bad isn't exactly news.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
S4 made an easy Rosh for Era. All that's needed for one of those Xz snowball rescues to enfeeble Black Hole and the throw is complete.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Never bet on Loda

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

RiskyChris posted:

Alliance struggling against NIP. Is EG going to be 3 tiers ahead of the rest of the western scene now?
Are you implying that NiP should be no challenge to Alliance? That seems like an odd opinion.

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.
I just tuned in but the five-ish minutes I've watched have made me legitimately sad.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Alliance is getting ratted this is loving hilarious

Bloody Wanker
Dec 31, 2008

Bloody Wanker posted:

So glad to see that Alliance is shaping up as a team again, they played that game really well.

Just hoping that they have re-invented themselves enough to come up with new strats other than the old TI3 ones that everyone* has allready figured out.

*(except NiP)

Yup.

I feel pretty stupid now for writing this.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
:laffo: gently caress you loda gently caress you forever

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
well alliance can hope for the dota strikers majors maybe they'll have a chance there

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008

CampingCarl posted:

Are you implying that NiP should be no challenge to Alliance? That seems like an odd opinion.

Just noting that their roster change was fruitless. I would have considered the teams around equally matched before the games.

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
any vods up for the alliance games?

perfect thanks
vvvvvvvvv

Fauxtool fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Sep 4, 2015

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Fauxtool posted:

any vods up for the alliance games?

Here

(Edited because the board software messed with the URL)

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

roger that sir, you're good to go.
i'm jubei

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

We're all worse sumails

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

I'm happy that my American countrymen will stop at nothing to make EG look classy by comparison.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ixmike owns

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Navi v some new CIS team featuring Jacky Mao casting: http://www.twitch.tv/esl_joindotared

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Firebatgyro posted:

Navi v some new CIS team featuring Jacky Mao casting: http://www.twitch.tv/esl_joindotared

Not going to be surprised if newteam123123 (goblak, sedoy, fn, yoky, and nofear) destroys Navi. I'll be sad, but I will not be surprised.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
wow that tp regen rune earthshaker play

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Pause definitely put navi on tilt.

E:just kidding

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Capitalist: "Who makes the calls right now?"

EE: "Mostly me and Puppey, sometimes Misery".

Please don't let Envy make the calls.

Andrast fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Sep 4, 2015

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Andrast posted:

Capitalist: Who makes the calls right now"

EE: "Mostly me and Puppey, sometimes Misery".

Please don't let Envy make the calls.

We all give suggestions, mostly me though.

loving EE.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I don't understand why Navi keeps getting DDOSed like this constantly. I don't think any other team has it as bad as Navi does.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
Capitalist got stuck with that loving awful Ryu guy yesterday, and now mush-mouthed EE today. Poor guy.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Bardeh posted:

Capitalist got stuck with that loving awful Ryu guy yesterday, and now mush-mouthed EE today. Poor guy.

EE owns

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Bardeh posted:

That's TI4 Caster Ryuuboruz to you.

gangnam reference
Dec 26, 2010

shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot shut up idiot

Bardeh posted:

I hope Matt Damon raw dogs your mother, sister, girlfriend and dog. Seriously though, he had way better insight than capitalist, gently caress off and let the dude have some fun. If he bothers you that much turn off the sound. Holy gently caress, take professionalism and jam it in your rear end. If commentators all acted professionally it would be no fun to watch games. I like this dude way better than the casters with 4k mmr that have never played professionally. Keep doing you ryu, gently caress these turds that want a serious commentary. You give good insight while keeping the streams lighthearted. Goodshit man.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Peanut President posted:

That's TI4 Caster Ryuuboruz to you.

He was so bad, even on top of the mic issues he was having.

Also, EE does own, he just needs to enunciate better.

E: we should all just post in quotes taken from reddit, thread would be more entertaining

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Sep 4, 2015

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Bardeh posted:

He was so bad, even on top of the mic issues he was having.

Also, EE does own, he just needs to enunciate better.

Oh you like EE.
*writes Bardeh on "people not to listen to.txt"

Cape Cod Crab Chip
Feb 20, 2011

Now you don't have to suck meat from an exoskeleton!
EE does, in fact, own

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

gangnam reference posted:

I hope Matt Damon raw dogs your mother, sister, girlfriend and dog. Seriously though, he had way better insight than capitalist, gently caress off and let the dude have some fun. If he bothers you that much turn off the sound. Holy gently caress, take professionalism and jam it in your rear end. If commentators all acted professionally it would be no fun to watch games. I like this dude way better than the casters with 4k mmr that have never played professionally. Keep doing you ryu, gently caress these turds that want a serious commentary. You give good insight while keeping the streams lighthearted. Goodshit man.

Calm down.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
hahaha these DDOSes on Na'vi, why does this seem to happen to them so much more often than other teams?

E: welp nevermind Dendi going ham

Bardeh fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Sep 4, 2015

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

source your quotes

Zoness
Jul 24, 2011

Talk to the hand.
Grimey Drawer
is it just me or is kudes doing arguably better than xbox

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Zoness posted:

is it just me or is kudes doing arguably better than xbox

Its just you.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

na'vi aren't looking too hot

• Locked thread