Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

OwlFancier posted:

You have interesting parties.

The late 90s were pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

One time my college roommates threw a party and at some point someone shot a rope of spooge on our toilet that just dangled from the raised lid all night.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Mak0rz posted:

One time my college roommates threw a party and at some point someone shot a rope of spooge on our toilet that just dangled from the raised lid all night.

That's better than jizz on your guest beds pillow.
Reason number one i don't keep white pillow cases anymore.

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

LingcodKilla posted:

That's better than jizz on your guest beds pillow.
Reason number one i don't keep white pillow cases anymore.

Because they're off-yellow now?

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
i heard we were subtly bragging about our dicks in here or did that ship already sail?????

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

i heard we were subtly bragging about our dicks in here or did that ship already sail?????

What part of that was subtle?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

If you can work it into a story about how wild and crazy your younger days were you can still get some dick bragging in

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

By all means whip it out.

Scandalous Wench
Aug 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Nope.

Scandalous Wench fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Feb 17, 2016

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

Nah, we're all comparing pubic hair length now.

Four inches, what about the rest of the thread?

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
While we're talking about hair length, anyone else want to shave their legs? Body hair in general grosses me out. The only reason I don't is because shaving my legs seems like a massive pain in the rear end. I could deal with shaving every couple days, but how the hell do I do it without making a huge mess and getting leg hair everywhere? Do people who use disposable razors have to worry about that? Am I just making a mess because the bear-trimmer end of my electric razor (for my face)? I put a bunch of paper towels in my sink and shave over them to make cleanup easy when I shave my armpits, but I can't really do that for my legs.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
Shaving your legs is indeed a massive pain in the rear end but it's also really nice once you're done. Do it in the bathtub, probably.

I'd recommend waxing, or possibly electrolysis if you've got enough cash.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

EB Nulshit posted:

While we're talking about hair length, anyone else want to shave their legs? Body hair in general grosses me out. The only reason I don't is because shaving my legs seems like a massive pain in the rear end. I could deal with shaving every couple days, but how the hell do I do it without making a huge mess and getting leg hair everywhere? Do people who use disposable razors have to worry about that? Am I just making a mess because the bear-trimmer end of my electric razor (for my face)? I put a bunch of paper towels in my sink and shave over them to make cleanup easy when I shave my armpits, but I can't really do that for my legs.

You really are the gift that keeps on giving.

EB Nulshit
Apr 12, 2014

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.
:confused:

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

I can't tell if you're trolling or not, but I shave my legs for cycling.

Do it in the shower or bath and get a decent razor that is, above all, sharp. Use moisturizer afterwards. If shaving bothers you, you could try hair removal cream - but I've never used that. I heard it burns like hell.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

EB Nulshit posted:

When I shave my face I treat it like getting a haircut. Do it on a room with a linoleum floor and hoover/sweep it up afterwards. Wet-shaving stubble is fine in the sink but long hair will just leave you with a weird soapy mess of matted hair everywhere or something. Genuinely never tried shaving a beard into the sink.

I guess if you have long leg hair do a number 1 shave with hair clippers and then wet shave them? I don't think you're supposed to wet-shave long hair anyway, it just pulls out.

LingcodKilla posted:

The late 90s were pretty cool.

Apparently at the last party I attended one of my friends decided to start doing the goodbye horses scene from silence of the lambs into my face but I have absolutely no memory of it whatsoever. I don't drink so I can only assume I repressed it?

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Sep 6, 2015

screamname
Apr 6, 2015

John Lee posted:

Yeah, I've had a couple girls do the same thing. "Whoa, your penis is SO BIG"

But it's really not! Doesn't even break eight inches long, basically the minimum possible to claim you have an impressively-sized penis.

Words of wisdom, ladies. If you're worried your vagina looks weird (and I know some of y'all are), chillax. Everybody looks at their genitals with a mix of horror and disgust*.

*I hope.

Again, I meant when the guy thinks it's bigger than it is, and their partner is just sat there, coping it sweet thinking "its p.average. In fact, a little slim if I'm honest"
I just know someone who's ego is probably a little over inflated and o guess I'm jealous he's not insecure like I am when I think he should be because I'm mean.

I ain't insecure about my hoohar though. She's beautiful

LeJackal
Apr 5, 2011

screamname posted:

Again, I meant when the guy thinks it's bigger than it is, and their partner is just sat there, coping it sweet thinking "its p.average. In fact, a little slim if I'm honest"
I just know someone who's ego is probably a little over inflated and o guess I'm jealous he's not insecure like I am when I think he should be because I'm mean.

Straight boys are so weirdly insecure about dick size, which is so weird.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

screamname posted:

I ain't insecure about my hoohar though. She's beautiful

An apparent overinflated ego is often caused by insecurities. If he's bringing up how big it is, it's probably because he's worried that it isn't and compensating.

LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

Sorry to bring this up in the middle of dick chat but I have a question! I've always thought I had a fairly low/normal sex drive, I've had depression most of my life so figured the meds/emotions kept me from being all that interested. The other day though it felt like a switch had just flipped and I was probably more aroused than I'd ever been, like proper dry throat, burning loins sorta feeling. I take it that's the way it's supposed to be? Nothing obvious triggered it, and I just feel kind of cheated that it took this long for me to feel that way :(

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Just find the wrong person and it will go back to the way it was in no time.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Octolady posted:

Sorry to bring this up in the middle of dick chat but I have a question! I've always thought I had a fairly low/normal sex drive, I've had depression most of my life so figured the meds/emotions kept me from being all that interested. The other day though it felt like a switch had just flipped and I was probably more aroused than I'd ever been, like proper dry throat, burning loins sorta feeling. I take it that's the way it's supposed to be? Nothing obvious triggered it, and I just feel kind of cheated that it took this long for me to feel that way :(

If it's a consolation, I have a pretty high libido, and I still rarely feel overwhelmed by horniness as you described.

LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

hoobajoo posted:

If it's a consolation, I have a pretty high libido, and I still rarely feel overwhelmed by horniness as you described.

Ah dang, you mean if I fix my sadbrains I don't get to feel like that all the time? That's okay though, I thought I was more broken than usual there

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Edit: gently caress it, too weird and vague

John Lee fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Sep 17, 2015

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Octolady posted:

There's isn't a "way it's supposed to be". Everyone's different. Though depression can make it harder.

If you're a vagina-haver (actually, even if you're not) I'd recommend "Come As You Are" by Emily Nagoski. It's all about how female sexuality works, backed by research.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

I'll edit it out since you just did, but to answer your question, it is okay to become very sexually aroused. I hate you all.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Shine posted:

I'll edit it out since you just did, but to answer your question, it is okay to become very sexually aroused. I hate you all.

I thought the answer was butt stuff? :confused:

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Slaan posted:

I thought the answer was butt stuff? :confused:

Butt stuff is the solution to every problem, not the answer to every question. Subtle difference.

necrobobsledder
Mar 21, 2005
Lay down your soul to the gods rock 'n roll
Nap Ghost
It should be noted that depression manifests differently between men and women oftentimes and for men it manifests typically as anger due to the usual reactions that men have with encountering different unfamiliar problems. SSRIs can interact with these states but should always be considered carefully into one's anecdotal evidence history.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

hoobajoo posted:

Butt stuff is the solution to every problem, not the answer to every question. Subtle difference.

Nah, Butt Stuff isn't a one stop solution. Sometimes Butt Stuff is the problem.

In which case the solution is "Use more lube."

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Masonity posted:

Nah, Butt Stuff isn't a one stop solution. Sometimes Butt Stuff is the problem.

In which case the solution is "Use more lube."

No, in that case Butt Stuff is the desired result and the problem is you're not using enough lube. Butt Stuff is never the problem (unless your problem is having too much fun, I guess).

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I think prolapsed anuses might be a hint you are having too much fun.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Octolady posted:

Ah dang, you mean if I fix my sadbrains I don't get to feel like that all the time? That's okay though, I thought I was more broken than usual there

From my limited experience I would find it very difficult to live a productive life if I felt like that all the time.

It's wonderful when situationally appropriate but I can't walk around with my hand down my trousers all day.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

OwlFancier posted:

From my limited experience I would find it very difficult to live a productive life if I felt like that all the time.

It's wonderful when situationally appropriate but I can't walk around with my hand down my trousers all day.

Yeah, feeling turbo-horny all the time would be a really fun three day weekend. But then it's like, I gotta go grocery shopping, I don't want to be overcome with lust looking at Ms. Butterworth.

Depression and anti-depressants, especially SSRIs, can gently caress with libido in all sorts of ways. It comes up frequently in the anti-depressants thread, but Welbutrin is an SNRI, which often increases libido and sexual function instead of impairing them. You might try supplementing with it and see if it agrees with you and leads to more time in a sexual headspace.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

I seriously think they should have one of the listed side effects of Welbutrin say "May turn you into a sex god."

Mostly because it's funny, but partly because it's true.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

KillHour posted:

I seriously think they should have one of the listed side effects of Welbutrin say "May turn you into a sex god."

Mostly because it's funny, but partly because it's true.

I wish it worked on me. Dead orgasmic ability and often even deader libido all in the name of not being suicidal.

I mean it's worth it, but dang :smith:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

LeJackal posted:

Straight boys are so weirdly insecure about dick size, which is so weird.

Knew a girl who had a very brief relationship with a guy with what was seriously a micropenis. Said she could only give a handjob using thumb and index finger. He vehemently and without provocation started explaining that his dick was totally normal and she'd probably only been with freakishly big dicks before.

Dude also had anger issues, was a cop, had a gun collection, and a sports car. If I didn't meet him in real life, I'd think someone was lazily putting together a stereotype.

LeafyGreens
May 9, 2009

the elegant cephalopod

OwlFancier posted:

Hahaa, well I was only (partly ) joking :)

Thanks for the advice on SSRIs I used to be on Citalopram but it disagreed with me, I'm not taking anything at the minute because I'm in a good space but if I go back to it I'll look into Wellbutrin!

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

mlmp08 posted:

Knew a girl who had a very brief relationship with a guy with what was seriously a micropenis. Said she could only give a handjob using thumb and index finger. He vehemently and without provocation started explaining that his dick was totally normal and she'd probably only been with freakishly big dicks before.

Dude also had anger issues, was a cop, had a gun collection, and a sports car. If I didn't meet him in real life, I'd think someone was lazily putting together a stereotype.

For the price of the gun collection and the sports car, he could have easily just gone to a plastic surgeon and had them graft on a horse dick.

OwlFancier posted:

You can't? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

KillHour posted:

For the price of the gun collection and the sports car, he could have easily just gone to a plastic surgeon and had them graft on a horse dick.

But no it was totally normal sized you see.