Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

PAXamania got off to a late start today because the fog machine set off the fire alarm and they had to evacuate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

Normie Slayer posted:

I hope it goes better than Ryan's

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Raymond Hog
Nov 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSwFIg8-byc

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Vinny Voice] I'll take one... death on the rocks............ hold the ice....

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mario Party Party sucks rear end. The first one was alright but all the ones since that is Jeff moaning about the game the same way every 5 mins, Drew being a trooper about it, Dan making the same jokes about There are SOME Elements of Chance LOL which was even worse in front of the live audience, and Brad being a motherfucking sir but wasting his talent for 4 hours.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im watching 5 right now and laughing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's like moments but I'm just sick of these guys playing these games. I do kind of want to see how the Partys after 2 played though since that's the last one I played, as a wee lad.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i always assumed the people saying the games after the n64 were worse were just remembering the games they liked as a kid but then i saw them play 4 and it was obvious it was way worse than the others

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm glad somebody made this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i always assumed the people saying the games after the n64 were worse were just remembering the games they liked as a kid but then i saw them play 4 and it was obvious it was way worse than the others

I've played through 8 and 5 was the last one I had fun with. They get extremely bad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

GBE Playdate > UPF.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope they close down the San Francisco studio and get Jeff, Brad, Jason, Rorie, Alexis, Dave and Drew to go to New York, and make Dan go to Kotaku to murder Patrick Klepek.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Until Dawn makes me wish I had a PS4 but for now I'll settle with this. I was hoping to God they would have someone play this on the site, I kinda wish Jason was involved but whatever.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Yeah until dawn looks like a decent cyoa type game I'm glad they're doing a series on it.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
More flight clubs please THANKS DREW

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like ranking of fighters and wish they did more of them but also that they spent less time on each game

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
brad let slip jeff's wedding date and forgot to edit it out of the podcast

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

In Training posted:

I like ranking of fighters and wish they did more of them but also that they spent less time on each game

They gotta be scientifically thorough

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

GBE Playdate > UPF.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Mario Party Party sucks rear end. The first one was alright but all the ones since that is Jeff moaning about the game the same way every 5 mins, Drew being a trooper about it, Dan making the same jokes about There are SOME Elements of Chance LOL which was even worse in front of the live audience, and Brad being a motherfucking sir but wasting his talent for 4 hours.

watching them play mario party is pretty loving miserable

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In UPF Jeff talks about how in MGS5 he wants to spend 20 hours crawling behind a horse, turning on his back with his head under the horse's rear end, and making Kiefer tell the horse to "Do it" so that the horse takes a poo poo on his face.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Wormskull posted:

In UPF Jeff talks about how in MGS5 he wants to spend 20 hours crawling behind a horse, turning on his back with his head under the horse's rear end, and making Kiefer tell the horse to "Do it" so that the horse takes a poo poo on his face.

http://i.imgur.com/MRaTrM3.webm

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm enjoying jeffs slow descent into madness

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

"Gamespot sent us to hell, but we're going even deeper."
"Ryan... I'm already a garbage person."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stairmaster posted:

I'm enjoying jeffs slow descent into madness

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

He ain't wrong

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Giant Bomb fans who actually post on the site are 100% psychotic freaks who should be in a hospital, IMO.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Giant Bomb fans who actually post on the site are 100% psychotic freaks who should be in a hospital, IMO.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Their forums is some of the worst I've seen.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

humanity has so many first posts on quicklooks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

humanity has so many first posts on quicklooks

100% of their life is dedicated to first posting giant bomb videos and drawing giant bomb fanart

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

i love the persona 4 endurance run, i dont have a gb sub anymore because i have no money but are the other endurance runs as good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The deadly premonition one is bad because that game sucks. I've never watched any of the Chrono Trigger one because it's 30+ hours of Patrick Klepek content, lol

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

The deadly premonition one is bad because that game sucks. I've never watched any of the Chrono Trigger one because it's 30+ hours of Patrick Klepek content, lol

he wasnt bad in bioforge which is like the only content ive seen wit hhim

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Bioforge was mostly Vinny though.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

deadly premonition is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

deadly premonition is cool

this is what I was told before i bought it on steam but it's so bad