Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Man the painting on that Steel Legionaire is tight. Well, at least for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JcDent
May 13, 2013

The First Legion is well known for their Mk III 'Frown" pattern helmets and tounts of 'Mediocre!' when fighting enemies hand-to-hand.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Surely sucking on a brush is going to wreck it so....why would you? Also, what is wrong with a water pot?

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Improbable Lobster posted:

Vampira, remember the basics of CQC

yeah for real I've been playing mgs4 to completion after watching someone marathon 3

way to much mg in my brain atm

Enentol
Jul 16, 2005
Middle Class Gangster
L@@K Well-Painted CUSTOM TAU RIPTIDE

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-40k-Custom-Tau-Riptide-Well-Painted-/181839136528?hash=item2a56750710

For the low low price of $60.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Well, it quite well painted for SomethingSomething Bearguy.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

this is good

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

I'm laughing at the use of bear guy. But for that money I'll just buy a NIB unassembled kit, tyvm.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

$65 + $12 shipping or $18.

Something tells me that paint job and base ain't $60. That something is my eyes.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Bearguy is appropriate for kawaii anime tau. Led by the tsundere commander shadow sun of course.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Toy Freddy? :ohdear:

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/434385.page?userfilterid=11693

Awesome ork titan!

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib
There isn't a part of that titan that I don't love.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

I didn't pay any HALO after the first one, so I have no idea of these sex toys are actually indicative of a Covenant fleet:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

moths posted:

I didn't pay any HALO after the first one, so I have no idea of these sex toys are actually indicative of a Covenant fleet:

Having read rather than played, the small ones are in the games frequently, the medium ones appeared I think, and the large one was scratch designed for them by 343 Industries; there's not a piece in there that wasn't approved by Microsoft.

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008
Wasn't the big one in Halo: Reach - there's a supercarrier in that one

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

JackMann posted:

There isn't a part of that titan that I don't love.

I love the lovingly applied genital sores.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

LordAba posted:

I love the lovingly applied genital sores.

Don't kink shame.

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

It's just an imitation of this

http://www.irondogstudios.com/images/tater/mek_tater.html

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Renfield posted:

Wasn't the big one in Halo: Reach - there's a supercarrier in that one

The only Halo game I've ever played is the PC port of the first one, so I can't help you. I just read that anything in the wargame that doesn't appear in a Halo videogame was made for them by, or at least in conjunction with, 343 Industries, and approved by MS.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Just came across this in the GW Death Pool thread. Yes.

http://i.imgur.com/gaOoCt0.gif

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Seems unsafe.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
For a repentia squad that's modest.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
I'm the lady with the whips, whipping other almost naked ladies

CovfefeCatCafe
Apr 11, 2006

A fresh attitude
brewed daily!

moths posted:

There's a Halo space ship game? Is it any good?

I've been thinking about getting into xwangs, but I really prefer space-ship battles, and have been debating going in on Armada or holding out for Dropfleet Commander, as I've got a ton of BFG stuff and have heard rumors that poo poo might work together (or if not, I'll make it!).

CovfefeCatCafe fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Sep 6, 2015

Doctor Borris
May 29, 2014

Sometimes Serious.
Sometimes Satirical.
Never Ever Sarcastic.
Ever.
I think firestore is simple and fun rules and it is pretty balanced these days. It's also cheap. I like the ship balance and design overall a lot more then BFG. Their giant ships are light resin and actually can be based.

Also the rules are totally free and you can have a jolly old time with your chums and a few BFG fleets. I literally just played a few rounds with my imperial vs chaos fleets and another new player. I did put them on temporary square stands purchased cheap in bulk from Litko.

In our game the Terran lost all their battleship's crew early to nerve gas missiles from my Directorate Pirates, but then I couldn't crack the rest of his armor and he ground me down with his cruisers. His poor battleship spent the entire game out of control with spreading fires in all decks, drifting around.

The game ended with my death star looking carrier cranking the damage roll on bombers and taking down the cruisers.

Doctor Borris fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Sep 6, 2015

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

YF19pilot posted:

There's a Halo space ship game? Is it any good?

I've been thinking about getting into xwangs, but I really prefer space-ship battles, and have been debating going in on Armada or holding out for Dropfleet Commander, as I've got a ton of BFG stuff and have heard rumors that poo poo might work together (or if not, I'll make it!).

It is still a very new game but the one hands-on opinion I heard was 'nice models weak rules', but that was pretty much all the detail they went into so YMMV I guess.

Have you seen Star Wars Armada? Its xwangs scaled up and a good game. I'm very keen to see the Dropfleet kickstarter in a couple of months though.

Aesaar
Mar 19, 2015

NTRabbit posted:

Having read rather than played, the small ones are in the games frequently, the medium ones appeared I think, and the large one was scratch designed for them by 343 Industries; there's not a piece in there that wasn't approved by Microsoft.

All three of those ships appear in the games. Small one first appeared in Halo Reach, medium one in the first game, and the big one first appeared in Halo 2.

Though they're a fairly dark shade of purple in the games, not pink.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Yeah, Irondog's original kicks rear end:

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
Waifu Tyrant

Esser-Z
Jun 3, 2012

YF19pilot posted:

I'm laughing at the use of bear guy. But for that money I'll just buy a NIB unassembled kit, tyvm.

Like FOUR NIB unassembled kits. I'm totally down for Bearguy Tau, though.

BULBASAUR posted:

I'm the lady with the whips, whipping other almost naked ladies

Colonial Air Force posted:

Don't kink shame.

Esser-Z fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Sep 7, 2015

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

ravener-tan~

JcDent
May 13, 2013

"Tyrant-san, Hivemind-sensei is away, but don't be sad, I can be your koibito!"

On unrelated, more pathetic news:

Apparently some people were arguing how celestially animated warrior spirits/spirit animated armor/whatever the celestials are can blow a horn with a metal mask - and it turned out that the painter had missed the chin opening, and painted it gold.

drat them all.

EDIT: Lol, heraldor.

JcDent fucked around with this message at 10:35 on Sep 8, 2015

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

JcDent posted:

Apparently some people were arguing how celestially animated warrior spirits/spirit animated armor/whatever the celestials are can blow a horn with a metal mask - and it turned out that the painter had missed the chin opening, and painted it gold.

drat them all.

Also the question of how it can blow that horn through its eye-hole.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

This is hilarious and I want that reaper plushie :3:

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
you sick gently caress ...

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

JcDent posted:

drat them all.

I spy wiv my widdle eye something beginning with C!

JcDent
May 13, 2013

DigitalRaven posted:

Also the question of how it can blow that horn through its eye-hole.

Maybe it's a double kit: Knight-Heraldor and Knight-Spyglasstian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Esser-Z
Jun 3, 2012

JcDent posted:

drat them all.

Well, to be fair to the painter, that's literally the first Sigmarine with actual skin showing.