Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Krinkle posted:

The uhhh... rainbow lamb? I don't remember a visual gag?
Yes, the sparkle effect as she flies around wasn't fairy dust, it was piss. Because she's Tinkles.

ed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNUFRIkaFzw in case you forgot. Also presumably ties in with Summer's tendency to pee her pants as mentioned in the Hulk Musical part.

Parts Kit fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Sep 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
What is wrong with you people?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Parts Kit posted:

Yes, the sparkle effect as she flies around wasn't fairy dust, it was piss. Because she's Tinkles.

ed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNUFRIkaFzw in case you forgot. Also presumably ties in with Summer's tendency to pee her pants as mentioned in the Hulk Musical part.

There's literally nothing to support this, you weirdo. Stop making WickedHate look normal.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

rydiafan posted:

There's literally nothing to support this, you weirdo. Stop making WickedHate look normal.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

rydiafan posted:

Actually, all the little yellow stars stream out from under Tinkle's dress, I could actually see that being a sublte joke.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
The TV IV > Rick and Morty: Justin Roiland's Pee Fetish

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Does every TVIV thread have to be poo poo on the six days between new episodes or is it just the ones I follow? I am genuinely curious.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

rydiafan posted:

Not sure how pointing out a crass joke in a show full of them accomplishes this but hey keep clutching those pearls.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Katana Gomai posted:

Does every TVIV thread have to be poo poo on the six days between new episodes or is it just the ones I follow? I am genuinely curious.

but it's not 6 days this time, it's 13 :supaburn:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The sparkles are coming from too wide an area to be a piss stream. It's fairy dust.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Parts Kit posted:

Not sure how pointing out a crass joke in a show full of them accomplishes this but hey keep clutching those pearls.

Glad to see pearlclutching has replaced whiteknighting as the go-to insult goons use when they get defensive.

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
Hey thread, thanks for linking me to that Roiland interview in between slapfights. They plugged the Zen Monkey T-Shirt line, so I'm going to be the proud owner of a Mr. PoopyButtHole T-Shirt, and I guess I have you hopeless spergs to thank for it?

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Katana Gomai posted:

Glad to see pearlclutching has replaced whiteknighting as the go-to insult goons use when they get defensive.
It's probably just a consequence of Steven Universe. :v:

And now that I've caught up on the last few pages I can see what the sensitivity is about what with WicketHate being himself again.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Waffleman_ posted:

The sparkles are coming from too wide an area to be a piss stream. It's fairy dust.

So what makes you an expert in fairy pissing? Why can't fairies piss golden stars?

Unicorns poop rainbows and marshmallows :colbert:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Gorilla Salad posted:

So what makes you an expert in fairy pissing? Why can't fairies piss golden stars?

Urine does not usually flow from parts of one's dress that are not touching the body. If it was more concentrated, maybe I could see it.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
https://youtu.be/NdV1iyJ6DJk?t=39s

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

I, too, would have appreciated the subtle urological gag of Tinkle, if she wasn't featured in the same episode as a character named Mr. Poopy Butthole.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Gorilla Salad posted:

Actually, all the little yellow stars stream out from under Tinkle's dress, I could actually see that being a sublte joke.

It's coming from her bottom (not her butt, her bottom side) because that's where fairy dust and rainbows and smoke and beams of light and jets of fire come from when a cartoon character flies. Do you people all think Nyan Cat is spraying gallons of piss into space constantly?

If it was meant to be pee it'd be a stream of pee, because while this show is always pretty clever it is rarely subtle.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Can't you people just say "I guess I don't see the joke you're trying to point out, oh well" instead of arguing over the mechanics of pissing?

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Holy poo poo shut up all of you, mods should just close the thread between episodes.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7M3EEHYkJ0

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

rydiafan posted:

It's coming from her bottom (not her butt, her bottom side) because that's where fairy dust and rainbows and smoke and beams of light and jets of fire come from when a cartoon character flies. Do you people all think Nyan Cat is spraying gallons of piss into space constantly?

If it was meant to be pee it'd be a stream of pee, because while this show is always pretty clever it is rarely subtle.
This is a lot of words to explain that a joke went over your head

Nyan cats name wasn't Piss cat I'm sorry this needs to be explained to u

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Rick clearly likes both his grandkids a lot, though I doubt he'd admit it.

http://youtu.be/9S0p20QHwXs

QwertySanchez
Jun 19, 2009

a wacky guy
After watching that clip I have to ask, do you think Rick says stuff about credits and the end of the show because he's that smart he knows that he's on a tv show? Or do you think he just assumes that there's that many realities he's probably being watched as a tv show on one of them. I mean the entire planet got abducted to be a tv show that we know of once already.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Its probably just a gag or "joke" if you will

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Fister Roboto posted:

Can't you people just say "I guess I don't see the joke you're trying to point out, oh well" instead of arguing over the mechanics of pissing?
Seriously, what the hell people.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Is there some anti-cruelty organization against vivisection of jokes?

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

Fister Roboto posted:

If there's anything that goons will always take seriously it is bodily fluids of all kinds.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Just got one of these; there's only a few left and they're on sale until tomorrow.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story

Fister Roboto posted:

There's a difference between not getting a joke and saying, "I don't think that character is spraying piss everywhere."

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Piss doesn't come out that way. I am a Piss Doctor.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

This is me reading this thread.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I just looked that episode up on IMDB, and they got the voice lady from My Little Pony to do the voice of Tinkles. That's pretty neat.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Hahah thats hosed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYGCplSq8S0

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

What was that dumb pissing his pants nerd even about to ask, her to look at his slash fiction? Confirm his headcanon? Get her to admit that she's aware people jerk off to her character?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

This thread isn't very badass.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

prefect posted:

I just looked that episode up on IMDB, and they got the voice lady from My Little Pony to do the voice of Tinkles. That's pretty neat.

That's Tara Strong. She also did the voice of Bubbles from the Powerpuff girls and like a billion other things. You've definitely heard her before even if you didn't realize it.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Gonz posted:

Just got one of these; there's only a few left and they're on sale until tomorrow.

Maaan, I bought two.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

prefect posted:

Tara Strong is in literally everything.

She's the Kevin Bacon of voice actors.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Sep 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury Hat
May 28, 2006

SharkTales!
Woo-oo!

For prolific voice actors, my go-to is Frank Welker who's Fred's original voice actor from Scooby-Doo, Nibbler (both speaking and squawking) in Futurama and basically any cartoon animal like the big golden eagle from Rescuers Down Under.

Oh and to tie it back to Kevin Bacon, he did the vocal effects for the graboid in Tremors.

• Locked thread