Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I usually skip the "Reddit tales" episodes because they seem like they'd be a magnet for STDH, but I need to hear this just for the shock value of Lou reading something pleasant.

edit: this is a good one :3:

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Aug 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Lou
Jun 3, 2004
They say the fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live

I'm glad you're enjoying it.

In funny news: I was playing League of Legends recently and someone recognized my screen name "Lou Reads" and turned out to be a listener! Of course then they DC'd but it was still funny.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Just finished up the latest episode with the missus and two things:

1. I make the exact same jokes as Nutshell like 3 seconds before she makes them.

2. My stickers got a shoutout at the end of the podcast! Woo!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I was relistening to the cuddle party episode and wow, they've had the watch episode in the pipeline since at least March.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Just in case you guys don't read GBS - there's an ongoing thread about telling stories through Wikihow pictures, and it's even better than it sounds!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3737493

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

steinrokkan posted:

Just in case you guys don't read GBS - there's an ongoing thread about telling stories through Wikihow pictures, and it's even better than it sounds!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3737493
Yeah, somehow NuGBS managed to make a good thread!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Still no new episode, but we have a new sticker design!

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
It would be nice to have more stickers that I can actually put on things other people might see. I bought the first sticker, at least.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Depending on when Lemon rolls it out, my second sticker design is innocent enough.

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

I don't remember what episode it's from, I think the fantendo or brony one, but is Lemon's "nerdy orgasm" it's own clip anywhere? "Nngh huh *pant* nnng guuuuhh... DID I DO THAT?"

It's a thing of terrifying beauty.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Abyssal Squid posted:

I don't remember what episode it's from, I think the fantendo or brony one, but is Lemon's "nerdy orgasm" it's own clip anywhere? "Nngh huh *pant* nnng guuuuhh... DID I DO THAT?"

It's a thing of terrifying beauty.
Episode 111, and it was "geeky orgasms". You're... welcome?

If you need it as its own clip, Audacity is a handy tool for that.

MisterFuzzles
Dec 5, 2009

We can't go back no more, but I suppose we can go wherever we please.
New episode might just be a big hit

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I share John's desire for the Frank West Emoticast.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

RyokoTK posted:

It would be nice to have more stickers that I can actually put on things other people might see. I bought the first sticker, at least.

I agree. I mean, I'll still buy 1 of all the designs to help support the site, but I can't see myself ever sticking them anywhere.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Frank West had me in tears in this episode. His emoticon reads were top notch.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I just went to the document, and as nice as the car-crushing was, there's no goddamn way it deserved to be read instead of "D'oh! Canada". Everyone needs to have a look at that right now.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Trying to download this episode on the Pocket Casts Android app gives me a "Trust anchor for certification path not found" error, which has never happened for any other podcast.

Any ideas how to fix this? I ditched iTunes specifically because I kept having trouble with F Plus episodes downloading and now the problem has followed me across devices, programs and operating systems :(

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Moon Slayer posted:

Trying to download this episode on the Pocket Casts Android app gives me a "Trust anchor for certification path not found" error, which has never happened for any other podcast.

Any ideas how to fix this? I ditched iTunes specifically because I kept having trouble with F Plus episodes downloading and now the problem has followed me across devices, programs and operating systems :(

That seems like a...

Big problem

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Moon Slayer posted:

I'm using the same app and it downloaded fine :confused:

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

TetsuoTW posted:

I'm using the same app and it downloaded fine :confused:

It's seriously a mystery. I know it's not my network either because it fails on 3G as well.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

I'm downloading it straight off the site on my desktop right now and it is unusually slow....

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Just tested it; I had no trouble earlier and I had none just now I'm skinny, goodbye!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

I am a HUUUUGE oval office!

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Godammit. I'm in that band where I'm short enough to not be able to reach anything in the kitchen cupboards but not short enough to actually live inside a vagina.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Moon Slayer posted:

Does https://thefpl.us/ work ok in a browser? They just updated their https certificate recently, though if it works in a browser I'd hope Pocket Casts uses the same certificate system.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Polsy posted:

Does https://thefpl.us/ work ok in a browser? They just updated their https certificate recently, though if it works in a browser I'd hope Pocket Casts uses the same certificate system.

Recently the site's been working fine, but for a while I was having a lot of difficulty with it. It would either not load at all or when I clicked on the download link nothing at all would happen.

Well, I was hoping other people might be having the same difficulties and could help find a solution, but I guess it's just me. At least I got this episode downloaded onto my desktop so I can listen to it at home.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

It seems to be working fine through Stitcher, if that's an option.

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~

RyokoTK posted:

Frank West had me in tears in this episode. His emoticon reads were top notch.

Agreed, this one was really good. Between John doing the Percolator, Frank's emoticons, and "giggle gaggle laugh laugh laugh" from Kate Beckinsale, this has been one of the best fetish episodes. Doesn't hurt that this fetish is too wild to be anything close to realistic.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
"Beckinsdale"

Like five or six times, too. :tizzy:

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Moon Slayer posted:

Recently the site's been working fine, but for a while I was having a lot of difficulty with it. It would either not load at all or when I clicked on the download link nothing at all would happen.

Well, I was hoping other people might be having the same difficulties and could help find a solution, but I guess it's just me. At least I got this episode downloaded onto my desktop so I can listen to it at home.

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/641284622735818752 -- Heard from some people who are having https problems, @AhoyLemon and @BootsRaingear should have this fixed soon.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

It's nothing new, but some jerk put together the old shorts that were missing from the feed.

http://thefpl.us/episode/shorts2010

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
This is the first episode in a long time that I had difficulty listening to due to Skeevy. Jesus.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte

Djeser posted:

It's nothing new, but some jerk put together the old shorts that were missing from the feed.

You're a god drat hero

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Djeser posted:

link doesn't work, for me

edit because the site isn't working

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.

Literally The Worst posted:

link doesn't work, for me

edit because the site isn't working

Yeah. I was fixing permissions problems for Lemon and successfully removed all read rights to the web server YAY. Should be working now.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
hi why is balzac the jaws of death the image for your erotic poetry episode

balzac is unironically erotic, as opposed to ironically "erotic"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

J. W. Friedman and Chris Collision are listed in the Guest Readers section of the website, is that because of the IDEOTV episode Lemon guested on or are they going to be guesting on an upcoming episode?

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Alaois posted:

J. W. Friedman and Chris Collision are listed in the Guest Readers section of the website, is that because of the IDEOTV episode Lemon guested on or are they going to be guesting on an upcoming episode?

It's probably the former, but I really hope it's the latter. :allears:

Gimnbo
Feb 13, 2012

e m b r a c e
t r a n q u i l i t y

Alaois posted:

They're gonna be at F Plus Live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
They'll revieww wvery book ever mentioned by the F+