Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Already taken down but that rosters so nuts I had to hunt that track down.

Worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zZzCn4J9KM

woooooooooooooo

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

How is that new Rawse tape?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007
Don't know why it took me so long to get around to listening but the new Lupe Fiasco tape owns. Feels like an extension of Tetsuo & Youth. Well, the first half does.

Kenshin fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Sep 4, 2015

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Kevin Gates is a psycho but his poo poo is always good.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Kenshin posted:

Don't know why it took me so long to get around to listening but the new Lupe Fiasco tape owns. Feels like an extension of Tetsuo & Youth. Well, the first half does.

Really you only liked the first part?

Schemes might just be my favorite track on the tape.

spoils
Nov 2, 2012
http://www.audiomack.com/song/bedhead45/2015-birdman-jr
thug...penises...birdman...smoking...rapper rape.. birdman penis.. weezy... cash..young money...androgynous.. fuckboi...new track

Nohearum
Nov 2, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxHEoOMq-40

Really digging this track right now, hopefully nobody has posted it before.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Montana300 and Kanye coming soon. shiit

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

im gay posted:

Montana300 and Kanye coming soon. shiit

Like together?

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Like together?

https://www.facebook.com/MONTANAof300/videos/vb.1838693170/10203330019331417/?type=3&permPage=1

Crunch Grabowski
Sep 4, 2015

by Ralp
Anyone else really looking forward to future Aftermath albums? Anderson Paak, and Justus in particular. Jon Connor is an incredible artists but he is just not marketable in this era unfortunately.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

after compton im mostly looking forward to future king mez projects

Robert Analog
Feb 16, 2008

shyah
I only listen to real trap poo poo

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

I finally saw Straight Out of Compton and it was awesome but did they really rewrite history to try and make Eazy look like less of a piece of poo poo?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Wezlar posted:

I finally saw Straight Out of Compton and it was awesome but did they really rewrite history to try and make Eazy look like less of a piece of poo poo?

You mean Dre? What're they going to do, make a movie about themselves a smear campaign against their dead homie?

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Budget Prefuse posted:

after compton im mostly looking forward to future king mez projects

honestly didn't know mez was signed. dude's really nice, but I don't have the biggest faith in aftermath actually releasing dude's stuff.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC8gxuQQLxc

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://liluglymane.bandcamp.com/album/trick-dice

new Ugly Mane beats with Nickels F

Wezlar posted:

i saw it a few days ago and thought it was really good

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
(I own every Death Grips album)

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

My fave Eazy track's the one where he's rapping about robbing a bank and he takes a teller in the back room to rape her, but she turns out to be a transexual so he murders her instead. Good times!

At least Dre actually lived that (women beating) life. Dudes down (with domestic abuse).

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence

HoneyBoy posted:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

HoneyBoy posted:

New thread title

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

HorseRenoir posted:

New thread title

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Whoa, it's me from five years ago (minus Death Grips because they didn't exist).

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
we desperately need some new good releases the level of conversation itt has hit an all time low and i havent even been posting lately.

i miss the days of "poo poo bangs" and ":worship: <generic gucci frankenverse>" and alan making carehard wannabe brainy posts about the state of rap and race to a bunch of white teenagers and dumb college students on SA

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

HorseRenoir posted:

New thread title

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

thathonkey posted:

we desperately need some new good releases the level of conversation itt has hit an all time low and i havent even been posting lately.

i miss the days of "poo poo bangs" and ":worship: <generic gucci frankenverse>" and alan making carehard wannabe brainy posts about the state of rap and race to a bunch of white teenagers and dumb college students on SA

This has probably been the best year in rap in quite some time.

Even the usual disappointments dropped either great albums(Lupe) or albums that were competent(Sean). Dre managed to drop a loving album. And we've still got whatever the gently caress Kanye is gonna do.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Why is it so popular to be blooded nowadays, and also do you think straight outta Compton is going to make people wanna go Team Blue again?

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

This is gone now, what did it say?

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

bows1 posted:

it was a video of Montana of 300 headed in the studio with Kanye.

Also not that anyone cares, but Method Man had an album drop about a week or so ago. And boy, is it terrible! The only thing that doesn't sound 10 years old is the bitterness that's so obvious from pretty much all the dudes on there for not being relevant anymore. And there's a ton of dudes on there-it's like nearly 20 tracks and only one is solo.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

bows1 posted:

He's recording stuff with Kanye

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

alansmithee posted:

it was a video of Montana of 300 headed in the studio with Kanye.

Also not that anyone cares, but Method Man had an album drop about a week or so ago. And boy, is it terrible! The only thing that doesn't sound 10 years old is the bitterness that's so obvious from pretty much all the dudes on there for not being relevant anymore. And there's a ton of dudes on there-it's like nearly 20 tracks and only one is solo.
How much joy did typing this bring you?

Meth was always overrated anyway. We all knew just would never admit it.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

Crunch Grabowski posted:

Anyone else really looking forward to future Aftermath albums? Anderson Paak, and Justus in particular. Jon Connor is an incredible artists but he is just not marketable in this era unfortunately.

Jon Connor is so loving good. Him and Mez were two of my favorite parts of Compton.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Jon Connor and Wrestling Super Star Virgil are the same person

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Cool Buff Man posted:

Jon Connor and Wrestling Super Star Virgil are the same person

lol

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

temple posted:

Zero. Meth was overrated for sure, but dude had tons of charisma. I'm always kinda disappointed when I see dudes I used to like unable to keep up.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

temple posted:

He had a very Legion of Doom thing going with Meth....I wouldn't want to see one without the other but both together were pretty good....

Meth has reading glasses and poo poo...what the gently caress could he be rapping about? Old as gently caress now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
It's a shame because some of his recent verses weren't bad. I guess it was like 7 years ago now but his Cuban linx 2 features were nice and he was def the best part of wu-massacre