Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

TACTICAL SANDALS posted:

WTS: Serious Camera for Grown Ups

Selling my Wista 45N folding field camera with Fujinon-W 180mm f5.6 lens

Think I'd be interested in this, but I'd need the weekend to make sure I have the money in the right account. What does shipping to 64138 look like? Going to email you as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

getsuga
Dec 31, 2007
WTS: Voigtlander nokton mc 35mm f1.4 lens w/ lens hood and e-mount adapter

The body is clean, and the lens is pristine. Aperture blades are snappy and focus is smooth. Lens includes body caps. The lens hood is first-party.

Sold.

getsuga fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Sep 8, 2015

polyfractal
Dec 20, 2004

Unwind my riddle.

Pham Nuwen posted:

Would you do $100 + cost of shipping to 87106?

Sorry, this is gone :( On a whim I checked what KEH would give me, and surprisingly (or maybe not for people in the know), the telephoto lens set was worth as much as the Yashica itself. So I sold it to KEH for nice chunk of change a week or so ago.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

polyfractal posted:

Sorry, this is gone :( On a whim I checked what KEH would give me, and surprisingly (or maybe not for people in the know), the telephoto lens set was worth as much as the Yashica itself. So I sold it to KEH for nice chunk of change a week or so ago.

Should have offered earlier I guess :smith:

timrenzi574
Sep 11, 2001

timrenzi574 posted:

WTS - Canon 28mm f/1.8

Edit: Withdrawn

timrenzi574 fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Sep 3, 2015

TACTICAL SANDALS
Nov 7, 2009

click clack POW, officer down

Shellman posted:

Think I'd be interested in this, but I'd need the weekend to make sure I have the money in the right account. What does shipping to 64138 look like? Going to email you as well.

Received and replied to email, just wanna make sure you got it and it didn't go to your spam since I replied from my main email account. Let me know either way if you're still interested, was planning on starting to list elsewhere today if not. Thanks!

Geektox
Aug 1, 2012

Good people don't rip other people's arms off.

Ethanfr0me posted:

Will ship this out tomorrow, thanks!

This got here in perfect shape. The case is beefier than I thought!

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

TACTICAL SANDALS posted:

Received and replied to email, just wanna make sure you got it and it didn't go to your spam since I replied from my main email account. Let me know either way if you're still interested, was planning on starting to list elsewhere today if not. Thanks!

Just replied, waiting on a price with shipping and paypal address.

TACTICAL SANDALS
Nov 7, 2009

Shellman posted:

Just replied, waiting on a price with shipping and paypal address.

And replied!

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Sent payment for this this morning.

TACTICAL SANDALS
Nov 7, 2009

Shellman posted:

Sent payment for this this morning.

Received and camera shipped! Tracking info just emailed. Thanks again! Enjoy shooting large format! :retrogames:

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Making poo poo official, selling this to Phamnuwen for $120 shipped with some leftover film thrown in.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Mr. Despair posted:

Making poo poo official, selling this to Phamnuwen for $120 shipped with some leftover film thrown in.

Payment sent!

Mr. Fossey
Mar 31, 2003

Fresh bananas for the whole crew!
Nikon AF-S VR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED - $600 shipped to US
Has some paint worn away below the VR symbol but otherwise in excellent condition. Includes box, bag, hood, caps.

Brunton Carbon Fiber Tripod - $100 shipped to US
Perfect condition

Name hanging from weight hook, a little hard to see sorry

Joby Gorillapod Focus X w/ Ballhead X - $100 shipped to US

Mr. Fossey fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Sep 6, 2015

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Crosspost from SA Mart - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3740435

Long term unemployment/underemployment is a bitch, so I'm unloading some of my gear:

6D w/ 24-105L kit lens - $1600 shipped
- Includes two batteries and charger
- Not certain, but between 2000-4000 shuttercount. Definitely <5000. Lightly used.
- Lens is in good condition. Looks like there's a small scratch on the outer glass, but it doesn't hurt image quality.

Canon 85mm 1.2L II - $1600 shipped
- Excellent condition, and takes outstanding photos. Arguably the best portrait lens in existence.
- Comes with caps, cover, hood, and a case of filters (Polarized, Clear, ND)

Tamron 70-300mm 4.5-5.6 Di VC - $250 shipped
-Fantastic image quality. Great budget telephoto zoom.

2x Yongnuo YN560-III - $45 shipped, each
1x Yongnuo RF-603c - $25 shipped
Both flashes and receiver - $100 shipped

- Great budget speedlight.
- Manual
- Built in radio trigger, works with the 603c transmitter to create a budget wireless lighting system. Good for mobile studio work.

Triggertrap - $30 shipped
- Does timed, remote, time lapse, and other cool effects. Plugs your iPhone into your camera as a controller. Check their website http://www.triggertrap.com/#products/triggertrapmobile1

$200 B&H Giftcard - $190 mailed or emailed

Tuxedo Gin fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Oct 21, 2015

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:
I might be interested in the triggertrap. Lemme check it out.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

ShotgunWillie posted:

I might be interested in the triggertrap. Lemme check it out.

Let me know. There's a few different models, so we'll need to make sure the one I have works with your camera. If you have one of the nicer Canons then it should be fine. I think anything 50D or lower works with this model, but we'll confirm if you end up wanting to buy it.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.
I'm interested in the flashes. Let me check a couple things.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Interest check on a silver Olympus m4/3 45mm f/1.8 and Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 (also for m4/3)

SMERSH Mouth
Jun 25, 2005

PM sent to Tuxedo Gin for their Tamron tele zoom.

[ts]xenophobe
Apr 21, 2004

Negative, I am a meat popsicle.
I'd like to line up behind shotgunwillie for the trigger trap. I have a 6d already so it should work for me.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

DJExile posted:

Interest check on a silver Olympus m4/3 45mm f/1.8 and Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 (also for m4/3)

Interest in the 45mm, until you tell me the price ;)

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Mr. Despair posted:

It's here! Looks good, gonna try shooting later.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

SMERSH Mouth posted:

PM sent to Tuxedo Gin for their Tamron tele zoom.

Payment received from SMERSH Mouth for the Tamron lens, and I'll be shipping it by Thursday.

"[ts posted:

xenophobe" post="449939615"]
I'd like to line up behind shotgunwillie for the trigger trap. I have a 6d already so it should work for me.

If I don't hear anything from him by Friday evening, it's yours. It is a REALLY cool device. I bought it to do timed long exposures, but all the other features are really cool and fun.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Linedance posted:

Interest in the 45mm, until you tell me the price ;)

I'll get pictures and a price up Thursday or Friday. I'm out on business right now. Thanks!

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -