Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Did you just rate your own girlfriend? That's hosed up man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Holy poo poo £1300 for a fuckin dog

I'd probably pay the admission for that ride though

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Thank gently caress I'm not too pasty, the fine German blood donated by my mother has allowed me to escape being a luminous walking blob of skin cancer. The filthy fenian, mick sludge off my father has resulted in me being built to swing club hammers and pickaxes whilst being fed on potatoes and dirt and domestic violence.

i got that and the polish intelligence to not know any better

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Did you just rate your own girlfriend? That's hosed up man.

My wife is a solid 7/10 but her rear end is like a 9 so that brings her up close to 8 I guess :shrug:

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Hey Whip, it's not the mother of my children, if I want to apply an arbitrary value to every part of her and post it on an online forum I drat well will.

Arsehole 8/10, older sister 4/10, chances of putting a ring on it 3/10

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Arsehole 8/10, older sister 4/10, chances of putting a ring on it 3/10

lol

Also you just paid 1300 funny money dollars for a dog, so I feel like 3/10 is downplaying it a bit. Unless you're an idiot of some type.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Two police officers shot at while sitting at a traffic light in Las Vegas. One wounded (non-life threatening) and the other is unharmed. Suspect apprehended. Second Las Vegas police officer shot in three days.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/06/police-officer-shot-in-ambush-style-attack-expected-to-survive/

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Whip is just jealous cause all he can pull is divorced single mothers with stretch marks and c section scars

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Whip Slagcheek posted:

lol

Also you just paid 1300 funny money dollars for a dog, so I feel like 3/10 is downplaying it a bit. Unless you're an idiot of some type.

Bernard's family has money bro, dude doesn't really work and pretends to be a cop a few nights a month just for kicks. If I could throw away money carefree on house trained rodents and pussy I'd be all over that too.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

lol

£1300 is a small price to pay for quality skirt. Think about it, a decent girl (not some jawless barfly that has had so many caesarians that she looks like a shark attack survivor and tits like a snooker ball in a tube sock) won't usually put out for 5-6 dates, in London a date costs £1-200 anyway and you've spent another £500 making her feel 'special' by the time they are willing to give you the keys to the A-hole/ Swallowing after an asparagus dinner.

For the price of that tiny dog, she now feels that I've made a commitment. I get to smash the granny off it without stupid passive aggressive questions about "living arrangement"/ "where do I see 'us' in a year"/ "why do you always seem to suffer from a serious injury every time I want you to come to dinner with my family" for a few more months. It's the 'child lite' option without getting signed in to a long term contract. It's grade 'A' snatch and that £1300 is a lot cheaper than an engagement ring or finding a replacement. Would I have rather bought an English bull terrier or Monitor lizard? Yes. But I'd rather not go back to wanking to Brazzers.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

£1300 is a small price to pay for quality skirt. Think about it, a decent girl (not some jawless barfly that has had so many caesarians that she looks like a shark attack survivor and tits like a snooker ball in a tube sock) won't usually put out for 5-6 dates, in London a date costs £1-200 anyway and you've spent another £500 making her feel 'special' by the time they are willing to give you the keys to the A-hole/ Swallowing after an asparagus dinner.

For the price of that tiny dog, she now feels that I've made a commitment. I get to smash the granny off it without stupid passive aggressive questions about "living arrangement"/ "where do I see 'us' in a year"/ "why do you always seem to suffer from a serious injury every time I want you to come to dinner with my family" for a few more months. It's the 'child lite' option without getting signed in to a long term contract. It's grade 'A' snatch and that £1300 is a lot cheaper than an engagement ring or finding a replacement. Would I have rather bought an English bull terrier or Monitor lizard? Yes. But I'd rather not go back to wanking to Brazzers.

Someone put this in the next edition of the cop lounge please. Thanks.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
Bernard is truly the best among us. Give that man a gun and honorary american citizenship.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Do you plan on keeping/eating the dog once this chick moves on to her next patsy?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Bernard has already said he never wants a gun. God drat hippy liberal.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Ahem,

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

WHOA WHOA WHOA. DOGGE ABUSE

:siren:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
kinda mad you left the nipples out.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Branis posted:

kinda mad you left the nipples out.

His or his girlfriend's

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

His or his girlfriend's

WhyNotBoth.gif

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
Wow, some of you are never happy. I'm not re-cropping the photo just so you panty sniffers can look at my teat.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Wow, some of you are never happy. I'm not re-cropping the photo just so you panty sniffers can look at my teat.

Actually I want to see your girlfriend's tits. Not yours.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

/

beanieson fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Sep 7, 2015

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Actually I want to see your girlfriend's tits. Not yours.

I just asked her what would happen if i posted some tasteful pictures of her topless on something awful, (obviously I'm not going to do it because I'll end up as some boogie man to the autistic cancers in D&D and the idea of you lot whacking off to images of my pretty, delicate girlfriend is making me gag) and she asked what something awful was. I told her and she just looked at me. Then she asked the puppy why her daddy couldn't be normal and talk to real people.

She asked a DOG why I don't talk to 'real people'

Maybe I shouldn't have bought this dog.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I like that she asked what SA was rather than just flatly rejecting the idea.

:quagmire:

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
It was going to be a no either way. On my birthday I was allowed to use a go-pro and head mount to make a recording but that SD card got loving locked up tighter than a black man in Alabama.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
^^^^^ lmfbo

they sent a poet :allears:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Gonna need a selfie of you in said gopro helmet tia

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
im gonna blame this one on smiling jack

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

im gonna blame this one on smiling jack

That's some nice shooting. Give them credit, those 83 misses also missed bystanders.

Rad, I shall take one later this week. Right now I'm busy trying to watch cloverfield on my iPad in bed while I should be pipe laying but I'm getting monumentally cock blocked by the puppy. Also why is she now staying at mine on a Sunday when the risk of the furry bastard pissing/making GBS threads on my bed is severe to extreme? She never usually stays on a Sunday. If I wake up and the Egyptian cotton sheets look like a tramps gusset I may have to re-consider my recent life choices.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
yeah its a guarantee that puppy is gonna piss and poo poo over everything you own for at least a year.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Branis posted:

yeah its a guarantee that puppy is gonna piss and poo poo over everything you own for at least a year.

Don't forget tear up every pair of shoes and piece of furniture you own.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Branis posted:

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Don't forget tear up every pair of shoes and piece of furniture you own.

gently caress.

gently caress.

Why didn't I consider this. How do I get out of this situation? I'm considering faking an allergy

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Break up with her. I'll help you out by buying her a plane ticket to DC. And then Louisiana. And then NY. And then (???) Dakota. And then Missouri, I guess.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

How do I get out of this situation?

p sure you answered your own question earlier:

Branis
Apr 14, 2006
puppies actually require you to teach them things. Thats why you get an old shelter dog and tell everybody you rescued it.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
every chihuahua ive ever seen was a total rear end in a top hat. godspeed

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

puppies actually require you to teach them things. Thats why you get an old shelter dog and tell everybody you rescued it.

Na, this irks me. It's cool to get a shelter dog, but just call it what it is, a free dog. Unless you repelled from a helicopter you didn't rescue poo poo.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Uh. Shelter dogs aren't usually free brah. At least not here in DC, the rescues and shelters usually charge like $300 to cover their immunizations, worms, etc.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

$300??? I paid like 60 when I got my old dog(:rip:) about 10 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Roscoe was like $400 from the rescue we got him from

• Locked thread