Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

RickVoid posted:

Your mom fed you rotten meat, sorry to break it to you.

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I liked mcdonalds kids meal hamburgers because I thought they had rice on them but then I was told by the babysitter they were onions and I hated onions for 16 years, like onions played a trick on me and I was going to hold a grudge against them.

I was a college student going to white castle saying yeah I'd like sliders i know you make them in onions but can you scrape those onions off because an onion tricked me when I was four.

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

Maybe minced onion or garlic?

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

How the hell did they get that on tv? What on earth is the story behind that episode

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Parrotine posted:

How the hell did they get that on tv? What on earth is the story behind that episode

It's from the movie

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Blind Rasputin posted:

Yes to be clear it's not a hipaa violation. There's websites all over the place with medical pics cleansed of stuff just like this. The grey area is always, what if someone here knew this person and knew the incident (that'd be hard since they would've never seen this image) and is seeing all of us make dong jokes about them. That's like, extremely rare but it does happen.

A medical student in Puerto Rico, I think it was, got fired for posting a picture of a ladies vagina on Facebook with the caption "about to catch a baby!" But that's a different story all together.

The Cook County ME's office is full of signs saying "NO CELL PHONES BEYOND THIS POINT" and you have to either leave it in your car (not smart in that area) or check it at the desk. Why?

Some idiot posted pics of autopsies in progress on Facebook a couple years ago. No faces, just guts, but it still counts.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Krinkle posted:

I liked mcdonalds kids meal hamburgers because I thought they had rice on them but then I was told by the babysitter they were onions and I hated onions for 16 years, like onions played a trick on me and I was going to hold a grudge against them.

I was a college student going to white castle saying yeah I'd like sliders i know you make them in onions but can you scrape those onions off because an onion tricked me when I was four.

The most deceptive root vegetable.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Opopanax posted:

It's from the movie

As though they haven't done stuff a million times worse on the show anyway.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

There is no amount of context in the universe that would make this make sense.

E.T. NO HOMO
Jan 27, 2007

but you say he's
just a friend
Looks like the joyous front lines of the annual Million Mrs. Roper March. :ms:

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

There is no amount of context in the universe that would make this make sense.

It's a bunch of guys dressed as Mrs. Roper from Three's Company.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

In TYOOL 2015 where would you even get one million mumus and afro wigs?

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

I hope this event grows at an outrageous pace, and ten years from now there are actually a million attendees who show up to party in homage to Mrs. Roper.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Centripetal Horse posted:

I hope this event grows at an outrageous pace, and ten years from now there are actually a million attendees who show up to party in homage to Mrs. Roper.

Those caftans do look really drat comfy. I would totally day drink in one.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Centripetal Horse posted:

Mr. Roper approves

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Thankful for a million Mrs Ropers instead of a million Mr Furleys.

:colbert:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Angela Christine posted:

In TYOOL 2015 where would you even get one million mumus and afro wigs?

Amazon, eBay, Alibaba? In TYOOL 2015, it's easier than ever to get most anything.

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

One of a multitude of tributes at Southern Decadence. One of a million reasons I love NOLA.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

VendaGoat posted:

Finally found that bitch!

I didn't realize you were blind, I'm so sorry. :smith:

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
I was there for that today.

Spectral Debt has a new favorite as of 07:59 on Sep 7, 2015

electrohead
May 24, 2007

Everybody loves you.

Bored posted:

Maybe? I just know that my mom told me it was rice when I mentioned they looked like maggots.

Edit: or maybe someone else suggested that's what it was and claimed that mrs. dash had rice in their mixes? I just know it was a long time ago.

Or your mom just put rice in the burgers. It's weird, but I think my mom did it once or twice. Maybe to save money on meat? They do it with meatloaf and poo poo sometimes.

Content:

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Phanatic posted:

Oh poo poo!

This isnt as dumb as it looks. It's referring to South East Asia, they just forgot to capitalise it I guess??

:unsmith:

Beezle
Oct 19, 2008

Happy Steve Perry Day!

kru posted:

This isnt as dumb as it looks. It's referring to South East Asia, they just forgot to capitalise it I guess??

:unsmith:

That's a shame. It would have been funnier like that, as if it were a shock headline. The SEA?!

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Beezle posted:

That's a shame. It would have been funnier like that, as if it were a shock headline. The SEA?!

Actually reading it again, it's incredibly hard to parse whether or not its talking about SEA. The caption above and the article itself are slightly at odds with each other - so who knows!!

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Bored posted:

I grew up hating hamburgers because my mother put Mrs. Dash in them and there were pieces of what looked like maggots in my burgers. Turns out Mrs. Dash has rice in it.

Nope.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Dudeabides posted:

One of a multitude of tributes at Southern Decadence. One of a million reasons I love NOLA.

I was about to say, that looks like back home during Decadence.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

kru posted:

Actually reading it again, it's incredibly hard to parse whether or not its talking about SEA. The caption above and the article itself are slightly at odds with each other - so who knows!!

How about the South China Sea?

They're using a sea to hide the submarines. The SCS.

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Data Graham posted:

How about the South China Sea?

They're using a sea to hide the submarines. The SCS.

Right, that's why I changed my mind. Like I say, it's hard to parse.

tight aspirations
Jul 13, 2009

Bored posted:

I grew up hating hamburgers because my mother put Mrs. Dash in them and there were pieces of what looked like maggots in my burgers. Turns out Mrs. Dash has rice in it.

Hate to break it to you, but that was actually ricin, and your mom was tired of your poo poo.

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

Jonathan Yeah! posted:

Hate to break it to you, but that was actually ricin, and your mom was tired of your poo poo.

Rice 'n beans?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Bored posted:

Maybe? I just know that my mom told me it was rice when I mentioned they looked like maggots.

Edit: or maybe someone else suggested that's what it was and claimed that mrs. dash had rice in their mixes? I just know it was a long time ago.

Your mom was feeding you iocaine powder to prepare you for a lifetime of going up against Sicilians when death is on the line.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Sometimes, I really do feel like this world is gonna be alright. :unsmith:

DrOgreface
Jun 22, 2013

His Evil Never Sleeps

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Your mom was feeding you iocaine powder to prepare you for a lifetime of going up against Sicilians when death is on the line.

But iocane powder is tasteless and odorless, it shouldn't bother anyone in a burger.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

ok

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

DrOgreface posted:

But iocane powder is tasteless and odorless, it shouldn't bother anyone in a burger.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

Baron von Eevl posted:

Well thee were other pics on that account that showed what really looked like a hospital, and what looks like a pretty distinct skyline. I bet someone familiar with that city could easily figure out what hospital that is and honestly I've heard of people losing their jobs for less.

But yeah I edited his link out of my quote.

It's irrelevant anyway. HIPAA doesn't somehow render personally-identifiable medical information classified, so that it's illegal to post or anyone who posts it can be charged with a crime or anything like that. HIPAA only applies to and restricts the actions of specific covered people, like health plan providers, health care clearinghouses, and health care providers, and their business associates (like a hospital's billing companies, or document destruction contractors, etc). Unless you're one of those people, HIPAA has nothing to do with you. When an EMS crew yells some bullshit at a journalist that he's violating HIPAA by recording what's going on, that's...well, bullshit. If your employer has your healthcare data, he's not bound by HIPAA. The schools that have your kids' health care data, they're not bound by HIPAA. Neither are the cops, local or state governments, etc.

SA isn't somehow bound by HIPAA to not post personally-identifiable medical data.

Grieving Achilles
Apr 13, 2010

Phanatic posted:

It's irrelevant anyway. HIPAA doesn't somehow render personally-identifiable medical information classified, so that it's illegal to post or anyone who posts it can be charged with a crime or anything like that. HIPAA only applies to and restricts the actions of specific covered people, like health plan providers, health care clearinghouses, and health care providers, and their business associates (like a hospital's billing companies, or document destruction contractors, etc). Unless you're one of those people, HIPAA has nothing to do with you. When an EMS crew yells some bullshit at a journalist that he's violating HIPAA by recording what's going on, that's...well, bullshit. If your employer has your healthcare data, he's not bound by HIPAA. The schools that have your kids' health care data, they're not bound by HIPAA. Neither are the cops, local or state governments, etc.

SA isn't somehow bound by HIPAA to not post personally-identifiable medical data.

Don't believe the hype-uh!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
So does that mean we can see the dildo pic now

• Locked thread