Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

World famous New Zealander, Jemaine Clement is on CBB, plus Wild Horses to tell you about Howl.
http://www.earwolf.com/episode/you-got-predicted/

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Aug 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
I feel like Scott should be giving up more laughs for Wild Horses, or maybe they just appeal to my sense of humor.

edit: Jemaine Clement is sooo funny

UP AND ADAM fucked around with this message at 01:24 on Aug 25, 2015

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
It seemed like Jemaine was constantly baffled but having a great time playing along. I definitely wouldn't mind him hanging out with the Earwolf family more.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.

feedmyleg posted:

It seemed like Jemaine was constantly baffled but having a great time playing along. I definitely wouldn't mind him hanging out with the Earwolf family more.

If you care for Pete Holmes, he was on You Made It Weird recently. Also a little baffled by Pete.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Scott trying to... compliment him? by saying they sound like Sparks was so awkward.

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

Mr. Squishy posted:

Scott trying to... compliment him? by saying they sound like Sparks was so awkward.

Sparks rules though so that's a legitimate compliment.

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
The Hollywood Handbook guys have already taken a few pot shots at the new Howl set up and it's pretty great.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Sounds like Andy Daly was on Conan and talked about Don Dimelo

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

soggybagel posted:

Sounds like Andy Daly was on Conan and talked about Don Dimelo

Yep. He also does some of his content-free standup routine.

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013
"You killed my father, prepare to gently caress!"

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Oh hey, another musical guest i've literally never heard of. Old Man Aukerman strikes again.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
I haven't heard of him either but I just looked him up and he's 28 and has released 1 album (I haven't listen to the ep yet). Don't know if Aukerman's age is really a factor here.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Someone let me know what time Horatio comes in and if it's listenable TIA

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

a worthy uhh posted:

Someone let me know what time Horatio comes in and if it's listenable TIA

I wonder if the Hooray Show leaving earwolf had anything to do with Howl.

SousaphoneColossus
Feb 16, 2004

There are a million reasons to ruin things.

ArtVandelay posted:

Oh hey, another MYOOOOSICAL GUEST i've literally never heard of. Old Man Aukerman strikes again.

Don Pardo RIP

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
The episode is fine. Hanford is there from the get go as John Lennon. It's a fun episode. You guys are so grumpy some times.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I'm not paying $19.95 a month for Howl to listen to some singer songwriter I've never heard of

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Quit watching that early Simpsons episode!!

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

tnimark posted:

I haven't heard of him either but I just looked him up and he's 28 and has released 1 album (I haven't listen to the ep yet). Don't know if Aukerman's age is really a factor here.

Foxygen are relatively popular

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
It was a funny episode, and I enjoyed the first song that Diane Coffee did. But I don't mind musical guests in general.

And for those put off by them, he only performs one song during the episode proper then one after plugs, so just turn it off after plugs if you're not into it.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

LesterGroans posted:

It was a funny episode, and I enjoyed the first song that Diane Coffee did. But I don't mind musical guests in general.

And for those put off by them, he only performs one song during the episode proper then one after plugs, so just turn it off after plugs if you're not into it.

I thought that's what you were supposed to do anyways :confused: Start the ep, skip to the plugs, turn it off?

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
The episode was fine and I'm not going to listen to it for six months because I feel it was worth exactly five dollars.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Horatio is so funny. Also when Scott brings up the SNL Brody rasta wear I died.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009

soggybagel posted:

Horatio is so funny. Also when Scott brings up the SNL Brody rasta wear I died.

If you're not already a Harmontown listener, it's worth checking out last week's episode. Horatio comes on and talks primarily about his experience doing the movie Boat Trip.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

tnimark posted:

If you're not already a Harmontown listener, it's worth checking out last week's episode. Horatio comes on and talks primarily about his experience doing the movie Boat Trip.

Does he talk about the route he took to get to the set?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Off topic to a degree, but I watched 'Search Party' today and was pleasantly surprised a movie with loads of comedians I like was actually funny, and not the massive let down it usually is.

Good amount of CBB people like Adam Pally and Jason Mantzoukas, and while it's an easy (and maybe a bit lazy) comparison to The Hangover, maybe I was just in the right mood but I laughed out loud a poo poo load. The Zooks as a deranged magician who goes around stealing kidneys like in urban legends, while giving it his usual sick and demented twist while Pally isn't quite as much of a jerk as his usual roles, still assholes it up to a nice degree. TJ Miller is, of course, a massive rear end in a top hat.

I'm not sure if they did any promo on CBB for it as I've missed a ton of episodes, but I'm glad I gave it a shot.

Good news for fans of Thomas Middleditch's dick and balls - they have one of the biggest roles in the movie. No pun intended.

EL BROMANCE fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Sep 2, 2015

Thoogsby
Nov 18, 2006

Very strong. Everyone likes me.
I feel like we're real overdue for some New No-No's

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Dad's the new son now.

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

Paul F. Tompkins is a genius. I just listened to the first episode where he does Richard Harrows Ghost. I could Identify the character within the first minute by Paul's voice alone before they identified who the character actually was.

Do you want to plug anything?

Murder.

Edit: by the way, the iPhone podcast app still has all of the original episodes available, using the feed setting.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Billy the Mountain posted:

Paul F. Tompkins is a genius. I just listened to the first episode where he does Richard Harrows Ghost. I could Identify the character within the first minute by Paul's voice alone before they identified who the character actually was.

Do you want to plug anything?

Murder.

Edit: by the way, the iPhone podcast app still has all of the original episodes available, using the feed setting.

It was done on VPN, you can still find it on youtube. It's a rather masterful acting job the entire episode by PFT. I remember watching it live!

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Isn't that the episode where he takes over Would You Rather?

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS
Boo. Clanking chains. Boo.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Don, i've got a question. Are you manager of the arclight in Hollywood?

...I'm just the night manager

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

Pat Mustard posted:

"You killed my father, prepare to gently caress!"

I'm catching up after a month away from podcasts. This line got me good. I told it to my five year old and he loved it.

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Victor and Tiny!!! :D

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I'm so glad Scot is on top of the lawsuits over Happy Birthday to You.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

"He's in your lobby, Kevin Bernstein"

"Never heard of him"

"He has a podcast on your network"

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Brendon Small might be my favorite guest. Him doing Victor doing an Australian accent was amazing.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Could not believe that Eric Stonestreet brought up people's order on the call sheet before Scott did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

GraPar posted:

Could not believe that Eric Stonestreet brought up people's order on the call sheet before Scott did.

Scott was so excited.

Really funny episode. Brendon Small needs to bring in a new character with Tiny and Victor every time.