Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.
:smug:

smg77 posted:

She has a huge dong

Nothing that some duct tape can't fix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Delta Echo posted:

Gonna give her cat ears or something

RhoA
Jul 20, 2014

Delta Echo posted:

I was going to laugh along but then I looked at the rest of your killboard and realized you're one of those people who camps gates with a sabre for hours a day.

Your life sucks m8

:rolleyes:

You're trying way too hard.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I miss when trolls were actually clever with their trolls instead of just assuming that being annoying was the same thing as trolling.

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

If annoying and creepy makes up the entirety of your character, ya work with what ya got.

Sixx Spades fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Sep 6, 2015

IsaoHung
Jun 9, 2013

Everything they said is true
Let us all take a moment to reflect on the genius of MoA pilots.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/48912718/

You're welcome.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Kaikka's are the same level of protection as Pithum C-Types, but 4 times the price. Why? Literally why?

Zasze
Apr 29, 2009

Otacon posted:

Kaikka's are the same level of protection as Pithum C-Types, but 4 times the price. Why? Literally why?

Dem purps boi

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Otacon posted:

There comes a time in your eve career when you have caps and supers and disposable income and its like: "What the hell should I do with my isk?"

Put some purple on it

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Hexel posted:

There comes a time in your eve career when you have caps and supers and disposable income and its like: "What the hell should I do with my isk?"

Put some purple on it

but it's moa

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Otacon posted:

but it's moa

Well that dude was just loving retarded

Service Charge
Jan 22, 2004
I'm not cheap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bGGOjrxPXo

https://beta.eve-kill.net/br/5143/

Titan purchase now totally worth it.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Delta Echo posted:

I'm doing a capsuleer as an imperial battle sister. I'm having a really hard time not making this offensive somehow.

She'll have the EVE Imperial aquila, possibly the Goonwaffe logo, and black and gold armor.

Gonna give her cat ears or something. Maybe make her Deathwatch just for the heresy.

ngl, thats really good.

Otacon posted:

RARITY. Also the market doesn't adjust very well. It's kinda why Dread Guristas Shield Hardeners (which has a 1% difference) is nearly 10% price of the Gith types.

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

nullEntityRNG posted:

RARITY. Also the market doesn't adjust very well. It's kinda why Dread Guristas Shield Hardeners (which has a 1% difference) is nearly 10% price of the Gith types.

Exactly, there are DS hardeners that are worse than T2 that are worth more

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Sunber posted:

Exactly, there are DS hardeners that are worse than T2 that are worth more

There are deadspace mods that are worse than t2?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

wow rocking the scrub smartbombs on a titan

purple smartbombs are overkill for a supercarrier but you really should have them on a titan

Service Charge
Jan 22, 2004
I'm not cheap

Glory of Arioch posted:

wow rocking the scrub smartbombs on a titan

purple smartbombs are overkill for a supercarrier but you really should have them on a titan

It has a Chelms smartbomb, just one though.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

nullEntityRNG posted:

Also on the off chance that CCP ever balances faction/deadspace/officer modules in a non-retarded manner.

scribe jones
Sep 17, 2008

One of the key problems in the analysis of this puzzling book is to be able to differentiate a real language from meaningless writing.
Where does officer stuff even come from, now that nobody is belt ratting anymore?

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

scribe jones posted:

Where does officer stuff even come from, now that nobody is belt ratting anymore?

russian untermenschen forced to work in the officer mines

Fix Lag fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Sep 7, 2015

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Glory of Arioch posted:

I wanna get one of them 9-10km smartbombs for these deklein shenanigans :slick:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
*loses 900m scythe fleet issue*

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

gwrtheyrn posted:

There are deadspace mods that are worse than t2?

Yeah the Gist*? (at work so can't double check the name - the angel one anyway) C-Type, single resist ones are 54% or so IIRC

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

nullEntityRNG posted:

ngl, thats really good.
Thanks!

I will neither confirm nor deny there are pubes groomed into the shape of an aquila under this power armor.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Delta Echo posted:

I will neither confirm nor deny there are pubes groomed into the shape of an aquila under this power armor.

grumplestiltzkin posted:

you're like a 5 year old kid that says something funny and adults laughed, and now you're just screaming that thing over and over and over again hoping that maybe if you can get then to laugh again it will mean they actually care about you

except you're an adult, the funny thing is actually "being creepy on the internet", and nobody will ever care about you

:thumbsup:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Delta Echo posted:

Thanks!

Needs a bigger rack imo

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Hexel posted:

Put some purple on it

That warm feeling when all you do is point someone in your Redeemer with a Hakim's Scram just so that purple shows on the km is absolutely incredible.

MOA nerds start frothing at the mouth of that kind of thing.

RhoA posted:

You're trying way too hard.

If I had to bet who would be the next pedo-defender in this thread, all my space dollars would go on Delta Echo.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Hexel posted:

Needs a bigger rack imo

hah. comedy version later maybe. They're already pretty big.

I'll stop crossposting here til it's done. I'm already posting my progress in Creative Convention.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Delta Echo posted:

hah. comedy version later maybe. They're already pretty big.

I'll stop crossposting here til it's done. I'm already posting my progress in Creative Convention.

Don't resume cross posting here once you've finished, thanks in advance

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Food post? Food post.

Tonight's dish is piss easy but takes an hour or two of unattended cooking, so I didn't bother taking pictures. TLDR:

* Get some black beans soaking
* Chop up a bunch of sweet potatoes, drizzle with oil and ground cayenne pepper, put on a baking sheet and toss in an oven to roast
* Make a dressing out of tahina, honey, lemon juice, and garlic
* Pull potatos out of oven, put beans in a pot with a bunch of salt, get some rice going in the cooker

Throw all that poo poo in a tortilla with some feta and spinach. loving tasty as hell.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

ullerrm posted:

* Get some black beans soaking

I got this far and thought "if the end result here is a chilli then there's going to be murder"

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

ullerrm posted:

sweet potatoes

Nope.

Baby reds, sure.

Vendictus Prime
Feb 28, 2013

Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

ullerrm posted:

Food post? Food post.

One very important thing missing, some drat meat! ( left that open for all sorts of troll comments, because it was gonna happen anyway. )

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:

Vendictus Prime posted:

One very important thing missing, some drat meat! ( left that open for all sorts of troll comments, because it was gonna happen anyway. )

Preferably boiled

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Syndic Thrass posted:

Don't resume cross posting here once you've finished, thanks in advance

:saddowns:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Sunber posted:

Yeah the Gist*? (at work so can't double check the name - the angel one anyway) C-Type, single resist ones are 54% or so IIRC

Gist stuff has better fitting though

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

quote:

(9:13:06 AM) directorbot: Members of The Imperium, if you received a warning/ban mail for typing "DOKDO Supremacy" in the Rakapas local chat, contact Twizzlespark Celes. Without going into great detail, the Japanese members of Rakapas took great offense to this and it is starting to become a ~political~ issue. So please contact Twizzlespark Celes if you recieved a mail. Sorry for all-all ping, but finding everyone in the fleet that said it would be a crazy task, as there were 84 of you.

~~~ This was a broadcast from lemba to all at 2015-09-07 13:13:10.398081 EVE ~~~

It really has been too long since our last international incident.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Maneck posted:

It really has been too long since our last international incident.

I googled Dokdo and got something about the Russo-Japanese War. Wouldn't be the first time the Russians in EVE have done political stuff by a long shot. I saw one Russian taunting Ukrainian players in his bio with the words "Crimea river".

I don't care if they're goons or not, Russian EVE players suck. If they're not spamming in chat, making half-assed attempts at scamming or leaving containers and mobile depots everywhere, they're stirring geopolitical poo poo.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Elise Randolph supposedly got a 3 day ban because people in one of his fleets typed "Ruck Fussians" in local while fighting Russians.

I somehow never had any issues with Russians when I used an AFK alt called "FreeChechnya" to camp their systems waiting for ratters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
Dokdo is an island (or group of islets, anyways) which has been de-facto Korean territory for decades (and more like centuries if their records are accurate) but which Japan insists is theirs on the basis that the Korean maps were really referring to other islands or even an island that doesn't actually exist. I'm not sure how Russia figures into it.

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Sep 7, 2015

• Locked thread