Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I am very hyped for new Steven Universe on Thursday. I am also very excited to get my new cellular phone tomorrow. I'm set up to have a very good week mafia thread.

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
I've been told repeatedly I need to start watching Steven Universe and Rick and Morty. They're both in "queue limbo" where I always mean to start watching them, but haven't ever gotten around to getting the episodes to watch, instead just rewatching shows I've seen before on netflix, because it's convenient.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Mithross posted:

I've been told repeatedly I need to start watching Steven Universe and Rick and Morty. They're both in "queue limbo" where I always mean to start watching them, but haven't ever gotten around to getting the episodes to watch, instead just rewatching shows I've seen before on netflix, because it's convenient.

They are both very good tv shows that you should watch.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

Mithross posted:

I was told similar - Rick & Morty didn't appeal to me and I gave up on it after 4 episodes. I haven't bothered with Steven Universe yet because it seems to be the same crowd who said Adventure Time was good - I guess I just don't do enough drugs for that poo poo.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Kleedrac posted:

I was told similar - Rick & Morty didn't appeal to me and I gave up on it after 4 episodes. I haven't bothered with Steven Universe yet because it seems to be the same crowd who said Adventure Time was good - I guess I just don't do enough drugs for that poo poo.

I like adventure time, but not enough to stay current all the time. My prefered Adventure time schedule is "Ignore the show for a couple months; marathon; repeat" Then again I'm 30 going on 7, so the show is basically designed for me.

I caught the newest episode of rick and morty while I was limited to hotel tv in seattle. I liked it, but still haven't picked up the series.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

Kleedrac posted:

I couldn't really get into Adventure Time but I love Steven Universe. He's such a sweet, weird kid.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I enjoy adventure time quite a bit. I've been getting into Gravity Falls lately, that is a fun show.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I enjoy nothing

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

busb posted:

I enjoy nothing

I'm glad you are satisfied with both your intellect and your sex appeal.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Mithross posted:

I like adventure time, but not enough to stay current all the time. My prefered Adventure time schedule is "Ignore the show for a couple months; marathon; repeat"

This is the best way to watch Steven Universe imo

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

busb posted:

I enjoy nothing

How's that going for you?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Mar 27, 2020

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Heading to Cape Cod tomorrow finally. I'm looking forward to it. We need a break from being at home. I don't regret moving away to another continent. Not that I don't love my parents but it's... definitely for the best that I left. just a lot calmer. CT is as pretty as I remember it. AIot of trees.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
paris is way cooler than the US. you won 100yrs, grats

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

busb posted:

paris is way cooler than the US. you won 100yrs, grats

Um Alaska is part of the US busb.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

CCKeane posted:

Um Alaska is part of the US busb.

True, if you didn't have hawaii or alaksa your nation would be irredeemable

swap you for tasmania?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

busb posted:

True, if you didn't have hawaii or alaksa your nation would be irredeemable

swap you for tasmania?

I'll give you Staten Island.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I went to NYC today and we walked from 125th down to 14th over the course of the day because I hate the subway. My feelings were justified after we took the subway to get to JFK. What a mess. NYC is cool but its public transportation really leaves much to be desired.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Ecco why are you drinking alone on a worknight and posting about it on the internet?

Also magnus i hope you're clean and going okay buddy!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I went to NYC today and we walked from 125th down to 14th over the course of the day because I hate the subway. My feelings were justified after we took the subway to get to JFK. What a mess. NYC is cool but its public transportation really leaves much to be desired.

Public transportation to the airports is hilariously bad. The 2,3 and 4,5 trains are pretty okay though.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
100yrs when you come to sydney i will take u out to a romantic dinner for two while your girlfriend rolls her eyes a lot at me

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

busb posted:

100yrs when you come to sydney i will take u out to a romantic dinner for two while your girlfriend rolls her eyes a lot at me
i'll do it as well

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
quote this post telling me your D&D alignment irl and I will tell you which robot you are most like from Futurama.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i dont like d&d or futurama, instead i will post about how amazing the bbq pork banh mi i ate today was.

It was great.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

EccoRaven posted:

quote this post telling me your D&D alignment irl and I will tell you which robot you are most like from Futurama.
neutral good

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

bowmore posted:

neutral good

same!

you are iZac.

busb posted:

i dont like d&d or futurama, instead i will post about how amazing the bbq pork banh mi i ate today was.

It was great.
True neutral. Flexo.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

EccoRaven posted:

same!

you are iZac.
nice!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

I am chaotic good!

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

lawful evil

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
this is something a chaotic nerd would say

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I did not choose my alignment

mr capps did

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

tbh most people irl are probably in the neutral good/chatoic good/chaotic neutral corner

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Welcome to the libertarian party.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Actually wait what am I saying everybody irl is true neutral, alignments are social construct yadda yadda

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

tbh most people irl are probably in the neutral good/chatoic good/chaotic neutral corner
it's not possible to be chaotic evil unless you are literally a raving lunatic murderer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

CCKeane posted:

Welcome to the libertarian party.

uh, libertarians don't believe in laws keane