Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iggles
Nov 24, 2004

By Jove! Commoners!

ManiacClown posted:

It's a gun [i]with a bayonet that barely reaches beyond the barrel
Until it disappears completely in the next picture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

That's not a bayonet, that's an entire sword.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Uthor posted:

X-Men 92 008

Cable turning into a gun makes me :3:.

The focused totality of Psylocke's telepathic powers has been working out.

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
i think it implies the sword is from psylocke the wings are from jean and the gun is from cable

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

jsoh posted:

i think it implies the sword is from psylocke the wings are from jean and the gun is from cable

I got that. The joke was that the sword is waaaaay bigger than:

(Source: X-Men #1. No, I don't know which one.)

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hey 1991 can we not literally color Psylocke yellow

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

SynthOrange posted:

That's not a bayonet, that's an entire sword.

On a Liefeld gun, a sword can qualify so long as you can affix it, which of course you can on a Liefeld gun.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

FredMSloniker posted:

Huh.

Maybe she could use her psychic knife to give Magneto a quick shave once she's done rendering him insensible. Looks like he could use it.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

FredMSloniker posted:

Magneto's expression is less "oh no I'm about to get mindfried" and more "did someone off-panel just fart?"

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Evil Mastermind posted:

Magneto's expression is less "oh no I'm about to get mindfried" and more "did someone off-panel just fart?"
Think he just had a stroke :(

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

TheFallenEvincar posted:

Think he just had a stroke :(

That's what happens you beat up people in their 80s.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

bobkatt013 posted:

That's what happens you beat up people in their 80s.
Hey now, this was after he was de-aged to a baby then re-aged to a younger age than he was, so he was maaaaaaaybe 40ish physically.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Endless Mike posted:

Hey now, this was after he was de-aged to a baby then re-aged to a younger age than he was, so he was maaaaaaaybe 40ish physically.

Sure, I bet that's a popular excuse after a gang of people beat up an Auschwitz survivor.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

prefect posted:

Sure, I bet that's a popular excuse after a gang of people beat up an Auschwitz survivor.

As a British citizen she was just trying to claim Asteroid M for the empire.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

prefect posted:

LOL as if mutants are people!

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
You ain't one'a them mutie sympathizers are ya

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

How the gently caress are they going to make a movie with black bolt?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Does Psylocke's blade deliver mental illness or something, by the way? Cuz that seems more hosed up than just killing the guy. "Insensible". I didn't know she had the power to give people Alzheimer's

Oh I thought she was going to mindrape him or something vvv

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

TheFallenEvincar posted:

Does Psylocke's blade deliver mental illness or something, by the way? Cuz that seems more hosed up than just killing the guy. "Insensible". I didn't know she had the power to give people Alzheimer's

She's just going to knock him unconscious. That's all. She's just showing off her ninja vocabulary.

Hulk Smash!
Jul 14, 2004

TheFallenEvincar posted:

Nah, they wake up just fine with a headache or something. Her secondary mutation though is that she has to say "The focused totality of my telepathic abilities" every time she uses it.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Ignite Memories posted:

Probably with somebody named Chris

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

prefect posted:

She's just going to knock him unconscious. That's all.
"And now to use my psychic knife...the focused totality of my psionic abilities...to knock him out for about an hour or so. Or I could just punch him a few times since I'm a ninja and pretty good at that kind of thing."

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Senor Candle posted:

Probably with somebody named Chris

Starring the reanimated corpse of Chris Farley as Blackagar Boltagon

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.
Kris Kristofferson for Black Bolt.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I don't care what generic white guy they get to play Black Bolt, but I'll be disappointed if his climactic one liner at the end of the movie isn't voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

GrandpaPants posted:

I don't care what generic white guy they get to play Black Bolt, but I'll be disappointed if his climactic one liner at the end of the movie isn't voiced by Gilbert Gottfried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkLqAlIETkA

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

GrandpaPants posted:

Black Bolt actually defeats Maximus by telling him, "AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA!!"

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

prefect posted:

She heard "Jewish", assumed "Israeli", thought "Fascist" and concluded "Fair game" (and then probably went and bragged about it on Comment Is Free).

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Diesel can double dip and play both Groot and Black Bolt.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Didn't Diesel tease a while back he's trying to play another Marvel character?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Ignite Memories posted:

It'll be a comedy about Lil' Black Bolt having to deal with various awkward situations as his powers develop-asking Susie to the dance, participating in the school spelling bee, something something cosmic macguffin.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I would be totally fine with Vin Diesel playing Black Bolt as hugging The Rock is known to give people genuine superpowers

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

"Maybe next time don't wait until I am literally bleeding out of my eyes."

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Flesh Forge posted:

I would be totally fine with Vin Diesel playing Black Bolt as hugging The Rock is known to give people genuine superpowers

Vin as Black Bolt and Dwayne as Gorgon please.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Vin Diesel acting the silent role of Black Bolt while providing the voice of Groot would just be economical.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

What's this from? I love Inhumans stuff.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

goatface posted:

Vin Diesel acting the silent role of Black Bolt while providing the voice of Groot would just be economical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Skwirl posted:

What's this from? I love Inhumans stuff.

Black Panther: House of M. Black Bolt's barely in it, but that's a hell of a payoff to Black Panther going to war with Apocalypse.