Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
everyone who played the current scenario and is voting for A: watch your former mech get headshot on turn 2. Just watch. A vote for C is a vote for avoiding to watch that happen! Vote C.

(for everyone who didn't play the former scenario and is voting A: Good job! You should still vote C though ;))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Psion posted:

everyone who played the current scenario and is voting for A: watch your former mech get headshot on turn 2.

Oh god this is so going to be true :ohdear:

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Psion posted:

everyone who played the current scenario and is voting for A: watch your former mech get headshot on turn 2. Just watch.

It's sadly true.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

C is my vote. I want to see the space phone company in action again.

El Spamo
Aug 21, 2003

Fuss and misery
Is the poll still open? Voting in for A at the last minute (maybe)!

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."
A, there being multiple lances in a company, and all.

Shame this is a Level II/Alpha.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

The Merry Marauder posted:

there being multiple lances in a company, and all.

A) 4 players
B1) 4 players
B2) 6 players
C) 4 players

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey

Cool, a Viking 2F. Someone's going to have fun with missiles. Throw in a Shootist and it'll be a real party.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
I remain impressed by how quickly you identify teasers.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
I am a huge MegaMek sprite nerd.

Also, that's a Legacy.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The stock one with dual UAC/10s, it appears.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
Legacy? What are you talking about?

That's a Rising Star.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
So it's not a failed design in this timeline? In that case there's no telling what it could be packing.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

PoptartsNinja posted:

A) 4 players
B1) 4 players
B2) 6 players
C) 4 players

Point being that it wasn't going to be the same lance we just saw, so no emotionally traumatic headcaps would be likely to occur.

Well, I mean, they might be traumatic for the new players, but, you know, screw them they knew the risks.

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009
I guess I'm going to vote A because I want to see more guerrilla action!

Also excellent job goon lance, Gwaihir there is clearly a reason you constantly destroy me in megamek :p

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

The Merry Marauder posted:

Point being that it wasn't going to be the same lance we just saw, so no emotionally traumatic headcaps would be likely to occur.

stop ruining my campaigning with "facts"

vote Comstar: REVENGE OF THE ANGRY ACOLYTES. In theaters Tuesday.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
Can I change my vote to C? Because I want to see C* now, and then come back to Carlos for the finish.

Xotl
May 28, 2001

Be seeing you.
C. Blake's Will be done.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf
(You know it probably just drives PTN nuts when a vote is this close because then he has to sketch out more scenarios :v: )

Kial
Jul 23, 2006
C Tough choice ....

Tank Boy Ken
Aug 24, 2012
J4G for life
Fallen Rib

Gwaihir posted:

(You know it probably just drives PTN nuts when a vote is this close because then he has to sketch out more scenarios :v: )

I'm sorry then, but I can confirm that I'd like to some religious nutjobs being PTNfluffed as the good guys. (C)

MinutePirateBug
Mar 4, 2013
Voting A. I want to see more of the Crusader Captain-Generals.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Gwaihir posted:

Usually not as bad as you'd think, but the ComStar map has a very big and time-intensive map fixture.

Edit: Also I need more skyscraper sprites.

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

Oh man. I want to see all of the missions.

B2, then C, then A

I have a soft spot for the warhammer and I want to see what the comguard have, but storyline wise...

I want to see A the most, but only if it links up with either the comguard, or gets to shoot the power ranger villians again. I'd definitely like to see omnimechs fall into marik's hands. Otherwise, C

A 3-way clusterfuck with everyone on the same map would be amazing. Comguard are under attack, crusaders show up to assist, and the nemesis rangers arrive to try to kill everyone left standing.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
C-C-C-ComStar breaker!

PTN, do you have any skyscrapers I can use as a guide?

Centurium
Aug 17, 2009
Finally in time to vote!

A

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
Oh Baby

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
"Can you C me now?...Good!"
*is headshot*

Chronojam
Feb 20, 2006

This is me on vacation in Amsterdam :)
Never be afraid of being yourself!

C is for ComStar, that's good enough for me.

Telamon
Apr 8, 2005

Father of Ajax!
A for the Crusaders.

Pussy Cartel
Jun 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
The Inner Sphere needs more Comstar love.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
C

Gregen
Jun 12, 2010
Hey, a close vote.

Comstar time.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Freakazoid_ posted:

C-C-C-ComStar breaker!

PTN, do you have any skyscrapers I can use as a guide?

Just the one.

terrenblade
Oct 29, 2012
Time for Comstar to get a shot at the winners circle.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
A: 51
B1: 3
B2: 10
C: 55

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

I hope it's Comstar cracking open a Star League vault of special custom made Wrestling Atlases.

MJ12
Apr 8, 2009

Alchenar posted:

I hope it's Comstar cracking open a Star League vault of special custom made Wrestling Atlases.

You know, if you build an 85-tonner with TSM, Claws, and a 340XL + Supercharger + JJs, you can make a 4/6(8)/4 mech which can punch with the force of a heavy gauss rifle when its TSM is running and punch heads right off even when it isn't. Alternatively, no TSM, but MASC + Actuator Enhancement Systems so you get rather accurate 12-damage punches all day every day. Put a guy with Melee Master in there, and he's going to be punching heads off like this was some sort of kung fu flick.

It's definitely an entertaining gimmick mech, even if it's not what I'd call a practical frontline combatant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

MJ12 posted:

You know, if you build an 85-tonner with TSM, Claws, and a 340XL + Supercharger + JJs, you can make a 4/6(8)/4 mech which can punch with the force of a heavy gauss rifle when its TSM is running and punch heads right off even when it isn't. Alternatively, no TSM, but MASC + Actuator Enhancement Systems so you get rather accurate 12-damage punches all day every day. Put a guy with Melee Master in there, and he's going to be punching heads off like this was some sort of kung fu flick.

It's definitely an entertaining gimmick mech, even if it's not what I'd call a practical frontline combatant.

That's why you airdrop them in behind enemy lines during an ongoing firefight :getin:

• Locked thread