Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

please don't use this word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
all you guys on the west side can catch this early. i have to wait until 1 in the afternoon! time dilation is a bicth

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

Kenny Logins posted:

this civic center is afraid of me... i have seen its true face. the rows of seats are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the fanboys will drown. the accumulated filth of all their force tapping and ipad photography will foam up about their jorts and all the tech writers and pundits will look up and shout "smallphone!"...

and i'll look down and whisper "no."

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Triglav posted:

tomorrow i'll awake before dawn. i'll drink a glass of water, but not eat breakfast. i'll do stretching and calisthenics, followed by hours of yoga. once physically liberated, i'll briefly chant in pali before meditating, stilling myself of all thoughts and preconceived ideas, becoming an empty vessel. later, a quiet bell will ring, stirring me from my meditation. i'll turn on the stream and watch tim give birth to the world, one product at a time, after an update on retail

nice the Bateman routine

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

i was wondering where the apple event disappointment thread is

found it, ship the apple dreamcast tim

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Katana Gomai posted:

the dreamcast was the best console of the generation

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Katana Gomai posted:

this statement makes me hot in weird ways

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

I'm a bad poster

Postmaster GBS fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Sep 9, 2015

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

heh women's hygiene products

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Heh.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
gonna order me a phone soon

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

I usually skip class for these but honestly the last keynote was so bad so gently caress off Tim

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

i would even go as high as a hearty chuckle if it weren't the case that the "iPad = feminine pad" joke is as old as the iPad

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
New macbook now with zero ports

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

I did a warranty swap out two days ago for no reason so I could have a mint phone to sell to buy the new one outright (gently caress 2 year agreements or phone financing bullshit) phone but honestly I dunno if it's even worth it

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

hey echopenis, not sure if you read this thread but ill still be sending you my iphone 5 once i get whatever the hell is released today

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

what I'm saying is...stebe

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Postmaster GBS
Jan 14, 2013

Coolwhoami posted:

New macbook now with zero ports

lol I was in the fruit store the other day vibing out with the new MacBook and the cute lil sales drone was talking about how 'we did it again. it's pretty unbelievable but we made it thinner!!'. implying that he played some part in the engineering this fine product. all around good poo poo.

the Milanese watch bands are also fresh

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

Dr. Phildo posted:

just give me the updated 6s or whatev in a 5s chassis and I'll buy it straight up.
5c imo

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

5, actually

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Vintersorg posted:

hey echopenis, not sure if you read this thread but ill still be sending you my iphone 5 once i get whatever the hell is released today

aww that's nice of you,

make sure you update it to iOS 9 first cause he sure as heck won't do it himself

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

eagerly awaiting the 6C announcement today

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

the c stands for crap

id rather have the 5s 2015 edition or the 5ss

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Awia posted:

eagerly awaiting the 6C announcement today

6c mom/dad phone ftw

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

lol just lol at olds

but seriously it's not about age, some people just let themselves go at 30 and get mad when the world hasn't done the same

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
those "gold" iphones are some gaudy fuckin poo poo

MrCrates
Feb 15, 2005

"No"

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
come to me, floating timb torso

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

graph posted:

please don't use this word

how else would you describe the 6+ placed on a tabletop and typed on?

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Sniep posted:

come to me, floating timb torso

:supaburn: :worship:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Awia posted:

the dreamcast was the best console of the generation

ya

honestly if apple made a console it would be an iWii and terrible

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I cant wait to see how huge the 6s will be both because they're trying to outdo Samsung and because they need to reinforce the chassis which on the iphone 6 still bends with normal use.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Shaggar posted:

I cant wait to see how huge the 6s will be both because they're trying to outdo Samsung and because they need to reinforce the chassis which on the iphone 6 still bends with normal use.

the case has already been leaked and it's the same size as a 6 you idiot, unless you measure it with a super precise thingy then it's like .1 mm bigger or some crap

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
the case will be 1mm bigger so the camera sits flush

timb points this out and says "there, are you happy now" and rolls his eyes

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

haveblue posted:

which is disappointing because steve never would have shipped something so hideous in the first place

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

haveblue posted:

lmao I forgot about the non-flush camera. tim is a disaster, but atleast they can use it as an excuse to reinforce the case with thicker materials.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

one more thing

*hideo kojima walks on-stage*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

we called it METAL for a reason!!!!!!

• Locked thread