Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Are you ready...for some CARTOONS :getin:

Off to an amazing start :stare:

We're not getting literally everything we want. RINOS! :argh:

Homestuck shipping has gone too far.

gently caress humanitarian aid!

Shameless Pandering looks terrible these days.

"Thank god for Apple Conferences!" cartoonists needing a day off.

The officer is giving a real "Seriously?" look.

mightaswellnotpassanylawseverthen.jpg

:3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
Spanish Civil War posters! Lots of :catdrugs: in this batch:

"To defend Madrid is to defend Catalonia!"

"Victory will sprout from our ashes! Vote for the Popular Bloc!"

"Discipline
Sole command
Syndicalist Party"

"Iron Column
Farmer, the revolution will give you land"

"The profiteer
War without quarter against the profiteer! Its mission is to make war harder. Let's treat him how he deserves!"

"The alarmist
War to the death against the alarmist! With its cries of defeats, it tries to crack the fighting spirit of the front and the rearguard."

Google Translate tells me that this means "The right to bear arms. State of Catalonia" Take that however you will. Like I said, Catalan can be kind of weird sometimes for a Castillan-speaker to try to suss out.

"The generalissimo"

"Winter is one more enemy. With clothes, we can defeat it. For the winter campaign, Granada."

"The Leftist
The ambusher covers itself with all the clothes to better murder in the shadows. Let us annihilate it, wherever it's found!"

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Rorus Raz posted:

Burn down Blanco.

Rorus Raz posted:

The officer is giving a real "Seriously?" look.

Chnge that to deny her fellow Americans their constitutionally granted civil rights.

Rorus Raz posted:

:3:
We're supposed to hate the couple, aren't we? :smithicide:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Rorus Raz posted:

Branco would be the first piece of poo poo drawing cartoons about us letting an ISIS 5th column into the country if Obama made even vague noises about resettling Syrian refugees here.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Klaus88 posted:

We're supposed to hate the couple, aren't we? :smithicide:

Put the gun down, Pitt's a liberal.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006

Call in Gipsy Danger!

Faustian Bargain posted:

Why is he black in the first panel and green in the second?

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Sad to see what's happened to Disturbed guy :smith:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Do you have dickchin on standby too, haven't seen it in a while.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Lady Naga posted:

Sad to see what's happened to Disturbed guy :smith:
"*incoherently mumbles a weird cross between Stricken, Indestructible and Land of Confusion as he guzzles something from a bottle in a paper bag* And it was animated by the motherfucker who made Spawn! Spawn! Whasshisname again?"
"McFarland, Uncle Guy."
"Yeah, that prick. An' I made the monopoly guy explode into money. Let's see her goddamn Occupy Wall Street do what I did, buncha lazy fuckers who never worked hard once in their life. Not like me."

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
"I'll show them...I'll show them all! *shoves gun into waistband*"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Lady Naga posted:

"I'll show them...I'll show them all! *shoves gun into waistband*"

But enough about Gary McCoy

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Rorus Raz posted:

mightaswellnotpassanylawseverthen.jpg

Yeah, criminals buy guns at special criminal stores that only sell illegal stuff, so that's why they want guns to be illegal so that they will finally have some. Criminals also want the following things to be illegal as well: clothes, food, cars, fuel, bandages; for the same reason.

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

nm posted:

Also everyone (white) calls them "abbos" without a hint of irony and warns tourists that they're dangerious.

Seriously, if you ever want to see an insane display of Australian racism, just whisper the word 'abbo' near one. Even if they know you're baiting them, they'll still end up ranting for hours.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

D.N. Nation posted:

It just kills these people that Biden was a friendly warrior in letting Palin aw-shucks herself to death, and then four years later attacked Ryan relentlessly and ruthlessly and made him look like the empty suit he is. YEAH BUT BIDEN LAFFED A LOT. Sure guys.

Biden's "this loving guy!" face during the debate was a thing of beauty :allears:

As is this furious Cheney :swoon:

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

D.N. Nation posted:

It just kills these people that Biden was a friendly warrior in letting Palin aw-shucks herself to death, and then four years later attacked Ryan relentlessly and ruthlessly and made him look like the empty suit he is. YEAH BUT BIDEN LAFFED A LOT. Sure guys.

To this day I'm still not sure how much of those was Biden's debate skills and how much was his opponents being two of the most amazing idiots to have a VP nomination in recent history.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Electro-Boogie Jack posted:

Seriously, if you ever want to see an insane display of Australian racism, just whisper the word 'abbo' near one. Even if they know you're baiting them, they'll still end up ranting for hours.

Same but Canadians and First Peoples... . .. Or Quebecois to Anglophone Canadians. At least that is my anecdotal experience. It's like, perfectly polite nice people suddenly tear off their own face and start howling.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Shugojin posted:

To this day I'm still not sure how much of those was Biden's debate skills and how much was his opponents being two of the most amazing idiots to have a VP nomination in recent history.

Betcha a dollar that the VP pick is even more ludicrous this round.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

This displeases Cheney

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Spun Dog posted:

Betcha a dollar that the VP pick is even more ludicrous this round.

Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz :shepface:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz :shepface:

That would suck really hard to have your dad and brother become president and you have to settle for VP to God-Emperor Trump.

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose
John McAfee and Liz Cheney

:nixon:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Australians are lovely people right up until someone brings up race at which point they turn into absolute lunatics.

Hey now.

We're also lunatics if you bring up sport.

Hence why the Adam Goodes thing got so toxic so quick.

The flaming lip
Oct 1, 2005
Likes shitty music

Thank you!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Queen Elizabeth II becoming Britain's longest reigning monarch – Elizabeth II overtakes her great-great grandmother’s reign of 23,226 days, 16 hours and 23 minutes"

Telegraph:

Migrant crisis: EU's Juncker announces refugee quota plan

Times:

BA fire: Passengers describe terror on Las Vegas flight

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Spun Dog posted:

John McAfee and a phenazepam-coated buttplug

FTFY

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Fellatio del Toro posted:

The "side deals" talking point is from a few months ago and refers to an agreement between the IAEA and Iran regarding a conventional weapons testing site that may have, at one point, possibly been used to test implosion detonation devices. The agreement is outside of the scope of Obama's actual nuclear deals and he supposedly was not aware of it. The IAEA agreed to keep the specifics of the agreement secret but I guess it leaked that, as part of the agreement, Iran would be responsible for providing soil samples (though IAEA people may be present or watching them take the samples on video?).

Or, to the conservative mind:

OBAMA HIDES SECRET UN SIDE DEAL THAT ALLOWS IRAN TO SELF INSPECT CONTROVERSIAL NUCLEAR TESTING SITE

Still a thing, unfortunately. Boehner was going ahead with the regular disapproval vote. Then some backbenchers blew it up over the side deals etc. so Boehner came back with some other meaningless votes saying the 60 day clock hadn't started, etc. Then this guy Roskam threw a huge wrench into the works, basically hijacking all House activity until his side deal motion gets a vote.

Boehner just threw his hands up this morning and sent everyone home for the day. I assume he's smoked at least a carton by now.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0R92HB20150909

And of course they're just burning days they should be working on the budget.

/derail

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx

Cheney looking an awful lot like Mad Whitey here

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Where's the ker-black ? There's supposed to be a race shattering ker-black !

TVs Patrick Duffy
Dec 12, 2006
Pick something difficult. You know, hard to mock or whatever.

TVs Patrick Duffy fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Sep 10, 2015

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

First time I've seen her criticized for being a fatty fat fat. Don't remember anything in the bible about that unless I misread the eye of the needle verse.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Internet Webguy posted:

First time I've seen her criticized for being a fatty fat fat. Don't remember anything in the bible about that unless I misread the eye of the needle verse.

Pretty sure it's Matthew 27

"No fat chicks."

:pray: Amen.

quote:

Just needs America in the sky above both of them with some puppet strings controlling them both. :allears:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Internet Webguy posted:

She's not even that fat by American standards.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
I mean, if you wanted to get technical you could bring up the "body is a temple" stuff but I'm sure people in biblical times had a lot more to worry about than obesity.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

I think you guys are seeing a fat joke when it's really a "turnabout is fair play" joke. How she's drawn doesn't help, but.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I realise that THEOCRACY is basically Ali Khamenei, but like, he doesn't look evil or even menacing. Maybe theocracy isn't that bad? The same cartoon with the Pope (who is also a leader of a theocratic state) could have easily got printed in one of the more conservative Catholic papers.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

gently caress you Muir, my cousin did three tours and came back with PTSD because of your W!'s warmongering idiocy. gently caress you straight up the rear end with a telephone wrapped in razor wire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

Rorus Raz posted:

The IMPORTANT thing is how this affects me! Jesus christ, go gently caress yourself Rall.

God, Rall, why do you have to be such a piece of poo poo about making an otherwise cogent point?

• Locked thread