Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea but yours will say 'S Rank'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

this is all i want on my headstone

i want pepperoni

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

drat I can't find the "Giving shots and slapping cocks" medic one

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

i want pepperoni

peperony

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

i want pepperoni

i specifically used headstone instead of tombstone to avoid this chicanery and yet here you are loving everything up :argh:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Leather Bear posted:

Yea but yours will say 'E Rank'

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
http://imgur.com/gallery/asleRVH

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

bartek fuckin owns

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

War. War never changes.

Edit: That would make for an awesome av if I cared enough to figure out how the gently caress to make the lettering clearer and do something with the top.

Diarrhea Elemental fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Sep 9, 2015

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

It's a 1st Sgt, of course it's a POG

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Analogical
May 20, 2013

EEOD? Why not, I could use a break from work

:911:

Disgusting. There's no place for language like this in the New Military. Not even a clause to ensure she's sober. good riddance imo

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Analogical posted:

Disgusting. There's no place for language like this in the New Military. Not even a clause to ensure she's sober. good riddance imo

Yeah, it really should have a gender neutral pronoun on it instead of girl.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

"if you identify as a attack helicopter and want to gently caress then hover as you give this back" wont fit though

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQOd6J4tB28
The return of the BRRRT

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L_TjXXx7eQ

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

This is the worst blue balls case possible cuz the video just ends in the middle.

gently caress

The Orgasm Sanction
Dec 30, 2006

Svelte
That's video from the Knob Creek machine gun shoot in Kentucky.

The Orgasm Sanction fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Sep 10, 2015

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
No no it's totally russian mini guns at night in syria youtube would never lie to us like that.
(that's the first thing I thought it was as well, besides it looking like that first piss I take after a night of drinking lovely, lovely beer.)

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
-Do a shot every time someone says, "guy on the ground," "grunt," or a variation thereof.

-It's hella weird to see a classmate giving an interview while sporting a pedophile moustache.

-:lol: at some hog dude saying that he doesn't understand how air superiority supports the guys on the ground overlaid on a clip of US troops walking around uncovered, in daylight, smoking and joking.

-Super awkward when an A-10 guy mentions fratricide of blue forces the JTAC was unaware of.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Dead Reckoning posted:

-:lol: at some hog dude saying that he doesn't understand how air superiority supports the guys on the ground overlaid on a clip of US troops walking around uncovered, in daylight, smoking and joking.

"If the plane is silver it's American, if it's camouflaged it's British, if it's invisible it's German" has turned into "If the sky is cloudy put on a rain jacket, if it's sunny put on some sunglasses, otherwise don't bother looking at the sky"

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 2 years!)

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

So I went like *this*, 'n he went like ~that~, and I was sayin' t'Hollywood 'where'd he go' and he was like 'where'd who gooooo?'

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BIG HEADLINE posted:

So I went like *this*, 'n he went like ~that~, and I was sayin' t'Hollywood 'where'd he go' and he was like 'where'd who gooooo?'

needs more WHOOSH and NNEEOOUUMMMMM sound effects

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

Intel5 posted:

That's video from the Knob Creek machine gun shoot in Kentucky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31vm3-BQRJU

Wicaeed
Feb 8, 2005

:catstare: found this in the related videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP0CBaW9FEI

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

MmmHmm yes go on...

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Marriage proposal gone horribly wrong?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Duke Chin posted:

MmmHmm yes go on...

So what happens if the person's finger is on the trigger and the shock of him grabbing the gun sets it off while it's still pointed at his head?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Kyoungjong

quote:

Yang Kyoungjong (March 3, 1920 – April 7, 1992) was a Korean soldier who fought in the Imperial Japanese Army, the Soviet Red Army, and later the German Wehrmacht during World War II.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

chitoryu12 posted:

So what happens if the person's finger is on the trigger and the shock of him grabbing the gun sets it off while it's still pointed at his head?

On your gravestone they can inscribe, "At least he tried. "

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

chitoryu12 posted:

A cool thing with disarming is that it usually takes people .25 seconds to assess the situation then an additional .25 to act on it and if most people have a gun pointed at you they aren't planning to shoot you right off the bat, so theoretically you have half a second to get their finger off the trigger or get the gun pointed off your center line. The problem with his method is the gun is still pointed at his center line so if that guy does decide to shoot he's catching a round through the hand into his head, throat, or torso but hey trying something can be better than getting captured or just straight up killed.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BaconAndBullets posted:

A cool thing with disarming is that it usually takes people .25 seconds to assess the situation then an additional .25 to act on it and if most people have a gun pointed at you they aren't planning to shoot you right off the bat, so theoretically you have half a second to get their finger off the trigger or get the gun pointed off your center line. The problem with his method is the gun is still pointed at his center line so if that guy does decide to shoot he's catching a round through the hand into his head, throat, or torso but hey trying something can be better than getting captured or just straight up killed.

Also my problem is that if the attacker actually has his finger on the trigger, it may not even matter how slow his reaction time is if jerking his gun hand around causes him to pull the trigger. That's why if you're ever in the unfortunate position of having to fight a guy with a gun bare-handed, the first thing you do is make sure the gun isn't pointed at you when you're trying to pull it out of his hands.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

What if the attacker downtrodden youth with the gun only wants to borrow your wallet?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
TYOOL 2015 and we're still not teaching gun kata

We deserve everything we get

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

"I'm not even supposed to be here today!"
-or-
Yang Kyoungjong And An Unfortunate Series of Events

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I enjoy the NO WHINING sticker on a car with a ton of extremely whiny stickers.

• Locked thread